۩ Look into my eyes you can see they are Yellow

۩ Oh I'm about 6"4'high

۩ My hair is a rather odd color to me but its Black

---------------------------

Now you get to know me personally

☼ Bow before me! I am the spirit ofDeath

☼ Because of my special skills I tend to carry around
Envoy of the Ninth Circle:
A terrifying weapon of great strength the blade is made of a heavy metal from the human world keeping mortals and most earth bound creatures from even picking it up. The blade is coated in an invisible toxin that slowly freezes the blood in the body. It then begins to corrode at the skin, eating it away until only bone is left. The soul of the body is also forced from its body where it is judged. If the golden flames burn on the blade, a soul is fit to to be placed in the well where it can then have another chance at life if the spirit of life deems it ready. If the golden flames do not bun then the soul is utterly destroyed.
for combat.

☼ I shall reveal to you my true form. Stare into the eyes of death itself.

☼ You know whats really special about me is that I can
Death-Force Manipulation
The opposite power of Life-Force Manipulation; whereas Life-Force is the essence which allows life to flourish, Death-Force is that which causes things to wither, rot, weaken, and eventually die. The user can sense and manipulate the essence that allows Death, Decay, and Corruption to exist throughout the universe, allowing them to control decayed matter or to request assistance from the dead. Highly skilled users may be able to reject the effects of Death-Force on themselves in order to live forever.

☼ You know I tend to hear this little song form time to time I believe its called Red - Watch you Crawl but I'm not sure.

☼ Yes I do actually hear voices and when I ask its name it says Asbloodrunscold

User Image
" Ailith"

Its easy to see
۩ I prefer to think of myself as Straight

۩ If you aren't blind you can see I'm a Female

۩ Look into my eyes you can see they are Amethyst

۩ Oh I'm about Five feet, seven incheshigh

۩ My hair is a rather odd color to me but its Auburn

☼ Bow before me! I am the spirit of Wind

☼ Because of my special skills I tend to carry around a spear (Undauntia) for combat.

☼ I shall reveal to you my true form My Truest Form

☼ You know whats really special about me is that I can Manipulate wind and weather.
Wind Manipulation ~ From the smallest of breezes to the mightiest of storm winds, Ailith can control them all with the movement of her hands and feet.
Weather Manipulation ~ Ailith can also bring in storm clouds and have some, but not total, control of what comes from them. She can bring down lightning, but it's not guaranteed to go where she wants it to due to the lack of practice that she has had with this ability within this human form.

☼ You know I tend to hear this little song form time to time I believe its called Defying Gravity ~ Wicked but I'm not sure.

☼ Yes I do actually hear voices and when I ask its name it says Undaunted_Hawk

User Image
" Raviel"

Its easy to see

۩ If you aren't blind you can see I'm a Male

۩ Look into my eyes you can see they are Golden-Orange

۩ Oh I'm about 6 foot & 2 inches high

۩ My hair is a rather odd color to me but its Black

☼ Bow before me! I am the spirit of Shadow

☼ Because of my special skills I tend to carry around Knuckles of Madness. A pair of gauntlets that induce hysteria & madness to those hit by them for combat.

☼ I shall reveal to you my true form Lord of the Phantasms

☼ You know whats really special about me is that I can Control all Phantasms, this is the ability to create & manipulate all delusions & illusions. Also this is the Manipulation of things that can be seen, but hold no physical reality, such as ghosts, & phantoms.

☼ You know I tend to hear this little song form time to time I believe its called Phantasm theme but I'm not sure.

☼ Yes I do actually hear voices and when I ask its name it says Reo Kage

User Image
" Reina

Its easy to see

۩ If you aren't blind you can see I'm a Female.

۩ Look into my eyes you can see they are Sapphire

۩ Oh I'm about 5'1high

۩ My hair is a rather odd color to me but its purple

☼ Bow before me! I am the spirit ofLight

☼ Because of my special skills I tend to carry around Arrow of truth: Made from the strongest metal fused with her own power of light. It can be used as an offense in battle or as a way of healing for those she considers her allies. for combat.

☼ I shall reveal to you my true form Blinding Light

☼ You know whats really special about me is that I can Light manipulation: It allows her to control any and all light around her for healing purposes of any kind or as an extra weapon but she can only do one of these things at a time.

☼ You know I tend to hear this little song form time to time I believe its called Fences but I'm not sure.

☼ Yes I do actually hear voices and when I ask its name it says irigan kitsune

User Image
" Azaizel"

Its easy to see

۩ Look into my eyes you can see they are Crystal Blue, with a soft Hue(glow)

۩ Oh I'm about Six foot high

۩ My hair is a rather odd color to me but its Black with slight blue highlights

☼ Bow before me! I am the spirit of[[Ice/Frost]]

☼ Because of my special skills I tend to carry around (("Tranquil Frost" a Scythe with the power to quickly freeze the moisture in the air with a single sweep. Allows Azaizel to control the moisture around him in a twenty foot radius. )) for combat.

☼ I shall reveal to you my true form [[True Form]]

☼ You know whats really special about me is that I can ((*Cryokinesis: The ability to manipulate and if water is present manifest Ice and snow.

*Illusion: with an abundance of Frost/mist, can create illusions to confuse and deter most beings.

*Absolute Zero: this is more of a mental ability rather then any offensive, Azaizel is able to completely become as cold and unforgiving as the frozen tundra, able to see things in a cold more logical standpoint with absolute control of his emotional state of mind))

☼ You know I tend to hear this little song form time to time I believe its called ((Linkin park~ lost ing the Echo (remix) )) but I'm not sure.

☼ Yes I do actually hear voices and when I ask its name it says (( malkeaor))

User Image
" Brand"

Its easy to see

۩ Look into my eyes you can see they are Red

۩ Oh I'm about 5 feet and 11 inches high

۩ My hair is a rather odd color to me but its Red

☼ Bow before me! I am the spirit of [[Fire]]

☼ Because of my special skills I tend to carry around
Retribution:
An orb that manifests into any weapon the user has already mastered, whether that being a bow, a spear, an axe, sword, etc; ever changing like a wild flame. The flames around the weapons reach such a degree of heat that it allows the weapon to pierce through practically anything. The orb itself radiates such heat that only the original owner may even so much as touch it.

for combat.

☼ I shall reveal to you my true form Be judged by eternal flames.

☼ You know whats really special about me is that I can
True Flame Manipulation:
This allows me to ignite the very around around me with a single thought. The air itself is one giant ignition at my disposal. I can manipulate the very flames themselves to do my bidding.

☼ You know I tend to hear this little song form time to time I believe its called Back For More by Five Finger Death Punch but I'm not sure.

☼ Yes I do actually hear voices and when I ask its name it says BlindLiberty