Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 pm
Hi, everyone! Um... I'm new here and am needing help on making a character. I have one in mind, but I'm not sure if I should make him. I'm wanting to base him off of a character I had in a previous KH guild where the theme of the guild was the characters were descendants of the original KH characters. The character I want to create would be a descendant of Xemnas and would have two powers that were exactly the same, the power to teleport and the power to use Ethereal Blades as weapons.

Anyone think that this is a good idea?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:46 pm
I think you should ask the guild leader if you can make him a descendant of Xemnas, I remember reading something about that in the guild rules and stuff. I personally think that it would be better to tweak him so that he isn't a descendant of Xemnas, but that's just my opinion. I think it's more fun to roleplay a completely new person.  

Tao Ta0

Sparkly Vampire

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:50 pm
l Tomoe l
I think you should ask the guild leader if you can make him a descendant of Xemnas, I remember reading something about that in the guild rules and stuff. I personally think that it would be better to tweak him so that he isn't a descendant of Xemnas, but that's just my opinion. I think it's more fun to roleplay a completely new person.

Normally, I think it's more fun to do an original, but I just love Xemnas' powers. And it would make more sense to have a descendant with the same powers than a totally unrelated character with the same powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:16 pm
Kodoku 1

Normally, I think it's more fun to do an original, but I just love Xemnas' powers. And it would make more sense to have a descendant with the same powers than a totally unrelated character with the same powers.

I meant tweaking his abilities too, my bad. But if you wanna do that go for it, it's your character.  

Tao Ta0

Sparkly Vampire

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:20 pm
Kodoku 1
l Tomoe l

I think it's a pretty good idea but first you should ask the captin but u could make an origenial one and make them have what dose.There are a lot of wolrds so i'm sure he can have the powers with the chance of one haveing those powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm
I saw something in he rp rules page about PR cliches.

Quote:
1. Son/daughter/best friend of *insert FF character here*
Obviously a lot of people have tried to claim that in their RP. Unless you've actually communicated with the person RPing said character (such as Sephiroth etc.) you are not to claim to know said persons. For example, we've had several people have their characters taken in by Leon, or having been brought back from Hallow Bastion by Leon before it was overrun. This is impossible, since Leon was still a kid when it got overrun, and Cid was the one who brought him Aeris and Yuffie back.

BasiicRhythm

Dangerous Gekko

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vaixn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:44 pm
Xemnas can't have descendants since he was a nobody ansem's nobody XD but if you are a student with those powers its going to look overpowered since it took sora and riku to beat him barely. I think you should have a few of his powers and have it progress as you go along.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games