Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
Lobby and Reception Area (Ground Floor) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ climbed into the bed and sniffled as Tamara and Romy left. She was all alone... for about a minute. Doctors and nurses swarmed her, and made her drink her least favorite potion; Dreamless Sleep. She was out like a light in seconds, sleeping through the painful healing. A nurse ran up to fetch the girl's Mum (Tam) and her brother. She told them it was safe to come collect the girl.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image
GryffindorSecond YearChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy listened politely to the conversation between Tamara and Ronyo. He really didn't care to talk about the weird man that helped rescue them. He opened Remy's door and frowned in worry over his sleeping sister. "Tammy? I-is she all better? he asked, fear prevalent in his shaking voice. He tiptoed to the edge of her bed and peeked at Remy. She looked so much better, and she even had a light smile as she slept.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{Wow...}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara smiled when Romulus asked if Remy would be alright and patted his head. "She should be just fine. The healers took good care of her." She pushed open the door to Remy's room and smiled at the girl. "Hey Remy, we're here to bring you home."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ heard voices. She rolled around in her sleep. One of her bright gold eyes opened halfway. "Fi' more minutes mommy..." she mumbled drowsily. At least she was capable of speech! She sat up a couple of seconds later. She looked around, blinking to clear her head. "Good morning..." she mumbled. She heard the word home and her thoughts began racing. Her eyes widened and she smiled brightly. She clambered out of bed and pulled her sandals on. She walked over to Tam, looking quite odd in the hospital pajamas and sandals. It was obvious to tell how much she longed for home.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
St. Mungo's/ Remy's Room

"That sounds like someone who needs some looking at as well I think. You said he helped you out so I'm grateful but I would be mindful of him."

As the trio made its way down and to the room with Remy, Ronyo smiled seeing the little boy worried about his sister. I was as it should be the two siblings worrying and looking after each other. When Tammy spoke it seemed to stir the sleeping girl for a bit and she awoke as if she was still at home being woken up to go to school for the first day. It was an amiable sight and one that brought a large smile to the boy's face. Seeing Remy move to put her sandals on and then hug Tamara had him chuckling a bit at seeing the girl so excited to go home finally.

"Maybe you should change first Remy, no need to go home in the Hospital attire. Take your time we can be at your home in the blink of an eye so no need to fumble. I said I was going to see you all home remember? So I intend to keep that promise," Ronyo smiled and both Remy and Romy glad that they might finally get some normalcy back, even for a brief time before school started again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tammy smiled at Remy as the girl moved over to her and remembered the prophecy that Ronyo told her about. A prophecy she had recently learned came from her new sister. A momma grizzly, Tam could see it that way. And she had gained a new cub. Ronyo was one of her cubs too, however he was strong enough to defend himself. When Ronyo suggested that Remy get dressed, Tammy nodded. "I cleaned and mended the clothes I gave you. Get dressed and I'll bring you two home."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked. She hadn't even noticed the seventh year there! A blush filled her cheeks as she hurried to the small bathroom to get dressed. She walked out few minutes later, after attempting to clean herself up a bit. Her long hair was in messy waves and her cheeks still a bit pink. "Lets go home, okay?" she said as she took Romy's hand and looked up at the two who knew how to apperate. She didn't know who was the apperator, so she just stood there.

Romy smiled at his sister and held her hand tightly. He also looked up at Tammy and Ronyo.

Wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara smiled at Remy as she emerged from the water closet and took her brother's hand. Tamara took her other hand and placed a hand on Ronyo's shoulder. "All together now," she said, and disappatered, leaving with a loud pop.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius came into the hospital holding his half sister she seemed dead in his arms. His chest and arm was feeling like hell but he did not care as he ran the whole way there. He had his half brother still confused by his spell holding on to her lifeless arm."WE NEED HELP HERE"He yelled a mix of pain and fear making him panic a bit

OOC: ...

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Single ♫

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver followed Darius into the hospital and sighed when he started shouting. She pulled him gently to the front desk and rung the bell. When a nurse came to them. She pointed to Jaslyn. "She was hit by.... a mixture of spells. I don't know what's wrong with her. She's barely breathing though....." She turned her finger to Virgil. "Er.... " She paused and shrugged. She pointed at both Virgil and Darius. "They were both hit by a different assortment of spells... but not at the same time like Jaslyn. They've just got.... some broken bones and burns and stuff I think.... Help her first." She sighed and gently pried Jaslyn out of Darius' hands and handed her over to the nurse. She would take her where she needed to go. She turned to Darius. Ver couldn't care less about what Virgil was doing. In her mind it was all his fault any of this had happened. She reached up to gently stroke Dare's cheek. She blinked up at him, and before her mind couldn't even catch up to her she leaned up on tip toes and pressed her lips gently against his for a mere second. She looked away quickly. "Sorry." She whispered. She shouldn't have done that. She had just been so worried about him the moment she had heard spells being flung. He was..... she didn't even know what he was to her anymore. Important of course.... but she didn't know what she wanted from him. She had kissed him because.... well her mind and heart had told her to right then..... And she kind of just ran on instinct now a days. 

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius blinked as he got kissed, his felt heat go to his face. He was so confused, Ver kissed him. Verly. Kissed. Him. Did that mean they where speaking to etch other again.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:06 am
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

Verily blinked at his utter silence and toyed with her hair awkwardly. She shouldn't have done that! God she shouldn't have done that. She really needed to stop listening to her heart. She was such a blithering idiot when she did. She chewed on her lip viciously and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry." She whispered, reaching up her free hand to rub at one of her eyes. She refused to look up from the ground. She didn't want to see the look of disgust or anger she was sure would be in his eyes. "I shouldn't have d-done that. I'm sorry. I should j-just go..... I'm sorry. I shouldn't even b-be here." She gulped and backed up a few steps awkwardly. She wasn't any good at this. She was only good and pushing away the people she cared most about. That's all she'd proven to herself in the last couple of years.

She sniffled quietly and rubbed at her eyes again, before returning to twisting her hair around her finger, still staring determinedly at the ground.
                                                        "I'm sorry." She whispered again. She wasn't sure how that was supposed to help the situation or even what exactly she was apologizing for now. Was she apologizing for kissing him? Or for leading him on? Or for ditching him in the first place? Or for dating in him in the first place? Or for dating Erik instead of him both times? Or for ever talking to him? Or for existing? She didn't know.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cause I

Darius looked at her and held her arms lightly afrade she would run away. He felt his mouth go dry as he tried to find the wright words."You don't ever have to apologies for being who you are."

He leaned in and pressed in to kiss her."Your the only person who loved me when I was without it, I am grateful to you."He said hoping he did not come off to strong. He wanted her to stay and to know that he was not mad at her.

This isn't what I

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image 

And though I can't

Ver blinked in surprise as he held onto her and slowly raised her eyes from the ground to look at him curiously. She smiled ever so slightly. He was always telling her to not apologize for being herself... but being herself had hurt him so many times. Before she could point that out though, he was leaning in and kissing her. She kissed him back on pure instinct and looked up at him with wide grey eyes. "I'll always love you Darius.... I always have." She whispered, swallowing all her fears and anxieties and half smiling at him. Her look was shaky at best, but it was still there. Darius was her best friend... he always had been. Even when he hated her and wasn't speaking to her. Even when he was mad at her for this or that. Even when they were dating he was still her best friend. Always.

Her hands found their way to his shirt, clinging to the fabric as if he was her lifeline, as if the moment she let go she would float away to some unknown land never able to return.
                                                        "I'm sorry I ever hurt you. I never wanted too." She whispered. She had chosen Erik over him.... and then Erik had left her without a note or anything. She had made the wrong choice she guessed. Dare had never left her.... except when she told him to go.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil was starting to slip out of his confusion from the spell that hit him. God damn Darius he felt the pain from the tree that hit him. He sat down feeling to light headed to keep standing.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff