Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Shop Owner Basics and Information (Must Read) (DA) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:47 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Penelope Barrett

I would like to apply as a Tour Guide at Terror Tours.

The things I love about this shop are: walking a lot, exploring new places, schedule flexibility, seeing tough looking people absolutely terrified, and the cool costumes & sfx makeup.

The things I hate about this shop are: touring large groups, people touching artefacts, dealing with cleaning any bodily liquids that escape from terrified customers, people who clearly do not want to participate but are forced to by friends or family, and the tedious process of taking off the costumes & sfx makeup.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I also work as a Licensed Apparition Professor, so I'm applying for a part time job which will vary from maximum hours to minimum depending on the time of year.

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:31 pm
Owner Transfer Application

I, Isabelle Clarisse current owner of Flourish and Blotts Shop Owner hereby transfer ownership of my shop to my son Dakota Vann.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:12 am
kiska166
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Penelope Barrett

I would like to apply as a Tour Guide at Terror Tours.

The things I love about this shop are: walking a lot, exploring new places, schedule flexibility, seeing tough looking people absolutely terrified, and the cool costumes & sfx makeup.

The things I hate about this shop are: touring large groups, people touching artefacts, dealing with cleaning any bodily liquids that escape from terrified customers, people who clearly do not want to participate but are forced to by friends or family, and the tedious process of taking off the costumes & sfx makeup.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I also work as a Licensed Apparition Professor, so I'm applying for a part time job which will vary from maximum hours to minimum depending on the time of year.

addaellis

You're Hired!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:54 pm
Owner Application

Hello, my name is: Lulu Ellis-Hall

I would like to purchase Lyrical Loft

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I've been saving up my money for the last few years and getting a decent following on my social media while I figured out what I wanted to do. While I love creating music, the idea of being tied to constantly creating to keep relative and stay gainfully employed..it doesn't sit well with my spirit. After getting up from my uncle and the goblins, I was able to get a business loan for this shop officially joining the mafia the family business.

The things I love about this shop are Getting my hands on early releases, the smell of new albums, helping people find their specific sounds, encouraging people to be seen, I get to set my own hours.

The things I despise about this shop are All the freaking boxes (trees are going to mutiny against us and I shall be on their side), "music critics", diva amateurs, papercuts, math. There's so much math that goes into this. Insane!

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Alongside the music store front, there is also a private patio in which musical amateur nights will be hosted for local artisans.

Miss GryffindorK

Accepted!  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:49 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Syd Barrett

I would like to apply as a Skatepark Assistant at All or Nothing.

The things I love about this shop are: getting paid to skateboard, getting a discount on tattoos, teaching kids how to skate, most of the clientele are interesting, and it's overall a very chill atmosphere.

The things I hate about this shop are: cleaning blood from the concrete, annoying punks who loiter at the skatepark, kids that decide the skatepark is a playground for them to use while their parents are getting pierced or tatted, getting tired of skating at the same skatepark everyday, and the fact that we don't sell any skate merch or equipment.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: My mum also works here.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:43 pm
kiska166
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Syd Barrett

I would like to apply as a Skatepark Assistant at All or Nothing.

The things I love about this shop are: getting paid to skateboard, getting a discount on tattoos, teaching kids how to skate, most of the clientele are interesting, and it's overall a very chill atmosphere.

The things I hate about this shop are: cleaning blood from the concrete, annoying punks who loiter at the skatepark, kids that decide the skatepark is a playground for them to use while their parents are getting pierced or tatted, getting tired of skating at the same skatepark everyday, and the fact that we don't sell any skate merch or equipment.

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: My mum also works here.

Yukina101

You're Hired!  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items