Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Shop Owner Basics and Information (Must Read) (DA) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:21 pm
Hello, my name is Candace Mackenzie

I would like to work at Shutterbuttons Photography

The things I love about this shop are Photography of course, Developing photos, the atmosphere, dealing with customers, and baby photos.

The things I despise about this shop are Lull in business, when pictures don't turn out, snarky people like those who demand perfection, losing or misplacing film, and kids that don't stay still.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Despite my track record please hire me. I did photography for the newspaper during my time at school (which you know).

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:30 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello, my name is Alana Rivero

I would like to work at Eeylops Owl Emporium

The things I love about this shop are Taking care of the owls, The hours (I hear the pay is good too), I have time to do my music, Helping first years pick an owl, and I'm friends with the shop owner's son.

The things I despise about this shop are Dealing with unsavory people, When the owls get worked up, the endless mess, School rush, and social interaction in general (but I push passed).

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I need a part time job to cover the expenses of going into music.

Hired!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello, my name is Candace Mackenzie

I would like to work at Shutterbuttons Photography

The things I love about this shop are Photography of course, Developing photos, the atmosphere, dealing with customers, and baby photos.

The things I despise about this shop are Lull in business, when pictures don't turn out, snarky people like those who demand perfection, losing or misplacing film, and kids that don't stay still.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Despite my track record please hire me. I did photography for the newspaper during my time at school (which you know).

Hired!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:08 pm
Hello, my name is Kimberly Leon

I would like to work at J. Pippin's Potions

The things I love about this shop are It's healing in some form. I still get to help people who need treatment. My sister(s) are nearby working as well. Organizing the shelves, and quiet mornings shifts.

The things I despise about this shop are When people take things off the selves and then put them back in the wrong place. Having to deal with people. When there's nothing to do. Never was perfect at potions, and being stuck on cash all day.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Need to help pay rent so I'll pretty much do anything. Although I struggled a bit in potions and it wasn't one of my better classes I did get an EE on my exam.

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:24 pm
murruelecreuset
Hello, my name is Kimberly Leon

I would like to work at J. Pippin's Potions

The things I love about this shop are It's healing in some form. I still get to help people who need treatment. My sister(s) are nearby working as well. Organizing the shelves, and quiet mornings shifts.

The things I despise about this shop are When people take things off the selves and then put them back in the wrong place. Having to deal with people. When there's nothing to do. Never was perfect at potions, and being stuck on cash all day.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Need to help pay rent so I'll pretty much do anything. Although I struggled a bit in potions and it wasn't one of my better classes I did get an EE on my exam.

Julian Galaksylph

Hired!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:36 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Owner Transfer Application

I, Fiona Donati, current owner of Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, hereby transfer ownership of my shop to Alice Whitmore.

murruelecreuset

I Accept! *Better late then never sweatdrop  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:38 pm
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Gwendolyn Hier

I would like to purchase I Like You A Latte (original coffeeshop)

How did I come to get this shop? Well... As I hit my thirties, I realized that maybe traveling around bumming off my rich friend wasn't the most productive thing to be doing with my life. So, I sat down with Yenifer and we discussed options. Mine are limited, hence small business ownership, and I'm addicted to caffeine, hence coffee.

The things I love about this shop are The way it smells, easy access to caffeine, having something that's mine, decorating for the holidays, trying new things with recipes and flavor profiles.

The things I despise about this shop are annoying customers before 8 am, not having enough hands during the morning and noon rushes, weird delivery schedules from my vendors, pretentious coffee snobs that talk to me like we have anything in common, constant jokes about when I'm going to have a poetry slam night.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This shop is technically co-owned by Yenifer Desai, but she's mostly just the financial backer and semi-permanent ornamentation at the bar.

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Gwendolyn Hier

I would like to purchase I Like You A Latte (original coffeeshop)

How did I come to get this shop? Well... As I hit my thirties, I realized that maybe traveling around bumming off my rich friend wasn't the most productive thing to be doing with my life. So, I sat down with Yenifer and we discussed options. Mine are limited, hence small business ownership, and I'm addicted to caffeine, hence coffee.

The things I love about this shop are The way it smells, easy access to caffeine, having something that's mine, decorating for the holidays, trying new things with recipes and flavor profiles.

The things I despise about this shop are annoying customers before 8 am, not having enough hands during the morning and noon rushes, weird delivery schedules from my vendors, pretentious coffee snobs that talk to me like we have anything in common, constant jokes about when I'm going to have a poetry slam night.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! This shop is technically co-owned by Yenifer Desai, but she's mostly just the financial backer and semi-permanent ornamentation at the bar.

Essy ze Ninja

Accepted  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:28 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Theodotus Ellis-Hall

I would like to apply as a Baker at I Like You A Latte.

The things I love about this shop are: getting to bake all the time, early hours, the smell of coffee all day, convenient location, fun staff and customer base.

The things I hate about this shop are: angry morning people, intense busy spells, bizarre orders, people trying to get stuff free, overwhelming days

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I'd also like to apply for a managerial position, if at all possible. I've been baking for years and have plenty of shop experience.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:39 pm
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Nani Heulwen

I would like to apply as a Shop Assistant at Slugg & Jiggers.

The things I love about this shop are: Plants, Potions, Good Company, Experience for Future Careers, and Store Discounts

The things I hate about this shop are: Loki's "organization" skills, Angry Customers, Creepy people on occasion, Wild Summer Rushes, and Loki's son complaining about wages

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I'd love to gain more intimate knowladge of how the potioneering and herbologicological trades work.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:48 pm
Miss GryffindorK
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Nani Heulwen

I would like to apply as a Shop Assistant at Slugg & Jiggers.

The things I love about this shop are: Plants, Potions, Good Company, Experience for Future Careers, and Store Discounts

The things I hate about this shop are: Loki's "organization" skills, Angry Customers, Creepy people on occasion, Wild Summer Rushes, and Loki's son complaining about wages

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I'd love to gain more intimate knowladge of how the potioneering and herbologicological trades work.

Yukina101

Hired!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:51 pm

I, Gearvin Whitethorne current owner of Whizz Hard Books hereby transfer ownership of my shop to Christopher Whitethorne.

NEW SHOP OWNER USERNAME

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:57 pm
Owner Application

Hello, my name is Galen Hall

I would like to purchase Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I found out it was for sale, and I decided to check it out. I had some funds left over from my parents and decided to buy it.

The things I love about this shop are testing the merchandise, meeting new customers, making my own schedule, finding a new product, and the proximity to other shops.

The things I despise about this shop are late nights, having to do stock, bookkeeping, when something doesn't sell well, and being bored when there's no customers.

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 pm
Miss GryffindorK
Employee Application

Hello, my name is: Theodotus Ellis-Hall

I would like to apply as a Baker at I Like You A Latte.

The things I love about this shop are: getting to bake all the time, early hours, the smell of coffee all day, convenient location, fun staff and customer base.

The things I hate about this shop are: angry morning people, intense busy spells, bizarre orders, people trying to get stuff free, overwhelming days

Oh, yes, there’s something else I need to tell you: I'd also like to apply for a managerial position, if at all possible. I've been baking for years and have plenty of shop experience.

Cara MiaKitty

Hired! like a million years later  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Diamond Wales

I, Gearvin Whitethorne current owner of Whizz Hard Books hereby transfer ownership of my shop to Christopher Whitethorne.

NEW SHOP OWNER USERNAME

Accepted!  
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas