Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Fallen Gate(DM:Bri357)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bri357

Amazing Waffles

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 am
A New Adventure that takes place where new mages are popular and are a Boat load of New mage shops around the Continent. This takes place mostly in Delphin and in Rock City.

What it's About
There are rumors all around Delphin, the Capitial of the Continent that something is going on in the the cave a and who ever is brave enough to get a certian amount of Gold plates, They go on another mission to Rock City, that is Prodominitly dwarf because they love rocks. So plz join this and you'll have alot of fun, twists, turns at every corner.

P.S- I do not recommend wizards nor celrics in this campiagian. Mages are fine old or new.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:55 am
me confused, what system are we playing under.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:27 pm
Knowing the system, it helps attract players

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:23 pm
bri357
A New Adventure that takes place where new mages are popular and are a Boat load of New mage shops around the Continent. This takes place mostly in Delphin and in Rock City.

What it's About
There are rumors all around Delphin, the Capitial of the Continent that something is going on in the the cave a and who ever is brave enough to get a certian amount of Gold plates, They go on another mission to Rock City, that is Prodominitly dwarf because they love rocks. So plz join this and you'll have alot of fun, twists, turns at every corner.

P.S- I do not recommend wizards nor celrics in this campiagian. Mages are fine old or new.

We are playing under this Fourm Look for Fallen Gate every three weeks to check it out!  

Bri357

Amazing Waffles

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:28 pm
bri357
bri357

What it's About

We are playing under this Fourm Look for Fallen Gate every three weeks to check it out!

Who are "we"? Are you asking for players? If so, what system, what level, and what else can you give about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:38 pm
Not to mention, this is a thread, in the Guild Forum D&D Guild, on the Forum Site Gaia Online.

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Bri357

Amazing Waffles

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 pm
Dion Necurat
bri357
bri357

What it's About

Who are "we"? Are you asking for players? If so, what system, what level, and what else can you give about it?

Yes I am Looking for Players!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:22 pm
You're not answering the questions, woman

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Bri357

Amazing Waffles

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm
Im not even sure what a System Is nor what it looks like.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 pm
A system is like D&D, Pathfinder, WoD, Exalted, Shadowrun, Dresden, and the like. This is a gaming guild, afterall.

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 pm
bri357
Dion Necurat
bri357
bri357

What it's About

For which game? D&D 3.5? D&D 4th? Pathfinder?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:02 pm
Dion Necurat
bri357
Dion Necurat
bri357
bri357

What it's About

D&DA (Dungeons and Dragons Advanced  

Bri357

Amazing Waffles

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:04 pm
bri357
Dion Necurat
bri357
Dion Necurat
bri357
bri357

What it's About

First or Second Edition?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:17 pm
Dion Necurat
bri357
Dion Necurat
bri357
Dion Necurat

First or Second Edition?

First Edition I guess  

Bri357

Amazing Waffles

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff