Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What kind of avis do you like to make?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 pm
Alright! So I am a little over half way to my goal of a Monochrome Keido, which got me thinking. What kind of avis will I make with this?

But that's not why I posted this. I would like to know what my fellow gaians like to make for their avis.

Do you like simple ones? Gorey? Cute? Festive?

~Let's get sharing~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:10 pm
At the moment I like making avatars which match, and have a black and white or monochrome colour scheme. I also like to include my horns and am trying to think of a way to work in the angelic scarf and pendant emotion_yatta  

Nickovetch

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 pm
I always make avatars that match. I can't stand it when there's an extra color on some piece of clothing that doesn't have anything to match it xD
Color wise, I'm pretty open to anything, as long as there's something that matched. Sometimes they're cute, sometimes they're just plain awesome emotion_dowant , but no matter what, they have to match.
Unless it's a cosplay. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:24 pm
mostly purple ones, but i'm working on getting other colors.
i have made some cream/white and black/gold ones that people liked~

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:54 pm
I dunno, I guess I'd have to say that I'm into making red, black, and white avi's with a rebel-ish appearance...At least, that's what the past two avatars of mine were. But sometimes, I try and do somethin' silly and fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm
Matchy-Matchy > w< Not down to the pixel, but I like my colors to be in the ballpark of one another and I like my avatars to look balanced and cohesive.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image I'm geared more towards the 'sorcerer/ess warlord' look. I constructed most of my avatars based on that theme. The variations are mostly shown through my color combos. For example, I'd choose blue+white+black for an icy look. Red+black with a tint of white for a devilish look. Something like that. I try not to make my avatar's facial features too stoic. I would throw in impish grins, masks, facial hair and sometimes just the facemod itself (Case of Pietro facemods, Demonic Style facemods, etc.). I'm also a fan of the varieties of wigs found in here though I'd usually go for cheaper ones xD So, nuh-uh to Marionettes and stuff talk2hand As a matter of fact, one can create a knock-off of expensive wigs with the creative usage of cheaper wigs and hair bangs emotion_awesome

That said, I'm also a sucker for knock-off items =D Like, choosing Love Wrapped as a mild substitute of Chyaku Norisu emotion_awesome I mean, it doesn't have to be an expensive item to pull off a great look =D What matters to me most in an item is its color shades and pixeling and how it matches up with the other items I'm using. Cheap items FTW! xD User Image

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games