Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:20 pm
i'm beelzebub. i'm horrible at introductions, but let's give it a whirl.

i'm twenty-two years old. i'm also a lesbian. i also live in nebraska.
i'm a nothing. i plan on going back to college, though i dunno what i'll major in.
i like to draw and paint and do artsty things. i enjoy playing music (flute and tenor sax mostly), but since i graduated high school a couple years ago i've had very little opportunities to play. and that's called sad.

i like anime and manga as much as i like any other thing. not too much, not too little.
i'm very big on video games. and literature.
i'm a staff member at an anime convention. it's great. everyone should go.

i've been on gaia since 2003. on and (majorly) off.
i tend to come back and make new accounts. so i've left a ton of abandoned accounts in my wake, oops.
my other main accounts are a new world fool, my original, and miss misandrist which is ~technically~ my main. this account was supposed to be used only for my art shop but i've grown attached to it.

anyway, i love talking to people and making friends. and helping people. so i figured i'd give this a shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am
Hello! emotion_bigheart
Love your avatar!
How are you?

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:19 am
'ello, welcome to the guild ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the guild! ^__^  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09 pm
Angelic iGirl

n7aphasia

Ebony the Peacian

thanks. :*

and i'm all right, just a bit annoyed. and my mouth hurts.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:36 pm
Why does your mouth hurt?  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

taeu

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:42 pm
Hello! You have such a great avi. How do you come up with something so cute?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 am
taeu

thanks! i like yours. C:

i like designing avatars. 8D my closet's full unfortch, so i constantly have to delete my old ones, it's sad.  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

taeu

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 am
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu

thanks! i like yours. C:

i like designing avatars. 8D my closet's full unfortch, so i constantly have to delete my old ones, it's sad.

Aw, thankyou heart
I do too! Oh that is so sad. You should just make an enviro tektek of what you have? I've done it myself and I swear I have over a twenty tektek avi outfit's saved onto my favorites. It's super easy!
Beats just having the same 4! Idea's for you~ :')  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:39 am
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu

thanks! i like yours. C:

Aw, thankyou heart
I do too! Oh that is so sad. You should just make an enviro tektek of what you have? I've done it myself and I swear I have over a twenty tektek avi outfit's saved onto my favorites. It's super easy!

i have 20. ;_; i want them to add more. i have various ways i used to save avatars but it's such a pain.

i freed up two spaces, but i need to make at least one good demonic looking avatar. i have one or two saved already and the others are all CUTENESS COLORS EVERYWHERE haha  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

taeu

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 am
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu

thanks! i like yours. C:

Aw, thankyou heart

i have 20. ;_; i want them to add more. i have various ways i used to save avatars but it's such a pain.

i freed up two spaces, but i need to make at least one good demonic looking avatar. i have one or two saved already and the others are all CUTENESS COLORS EVERYWHERE haha

Oh my gosh, 20!? I get it, dressing avi's up is SO ADDICTIVE. For me, it's the big reason why I right now always come back to gaia.
There's never a disagreement when it comes to cuteness! Maybe try converting one of you favorite cutie ones with some demonic substitutes? Would that possibly work? Maybe you should look into getting someone to being you're person tektek dresser when you're stumped or talking to someone with a good knowledge to the dress items on gaia?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu

thanks! i like yours. C:

Aw, thankyou heart

Oh my gosh, 20!? I get it, dressing avi's up is SO ADDICTIVE. For me, it's the big reason why I right now always come back to gaia.
There's never a disagreement when it comes to cuteness! Maybe try converting one of you favorite cutie ones with some demonic substitutes? Would that possibly work? Maybe you should look into getting someone to being you're person tektek dresser when you're stumped or talking to someone with a good knowledge to the dress items on gaia?

i have a toooon of stuff, and that's what gets me coming back to gaia haha. that and wanting to make friends.
most of my cute ones have a lot of color, and i don't have black substitutes for a lot of them. :C a couple friends of mine are really good with tektek so i'll probably ask either of them to help. when people tektek things for me i always end up changing them, but it's a good base to work off of.  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

taeu

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu

thanks! i like yours. C:

Aw, thankyou heart

i have a toooon of stuff, and that's what gets me coming back to gaia haha. that and wanting to make friends.
most of my cute ones have a lot of color, and i don't have black substitutes for a lot of them. :C a couple friends of mine are really good with tektek so i'll probably ask either of them to help. when people tektek things for me i always end up changing them, but it's a good base to work off of.

For sure, I really like tektek because you can always add and evolve what you've made into something else. I don't know, I'm just a hardcore tektek fan 😓  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:29 pm
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu
the blossoming beelzebub
taeu

Aw, thankyou heart

For sure, I really like tektek because you can always add and evolve what you've made into something else. I don't know, I'm just a hardcore tektek fan 😓

i can't stand tektek's interface. it's impossible for me to make avatars on tektek, haha. i'm not one for ~dream avatars~, and i prefer to work with what i already have anyway, so it doesn't inhibit me much. C:

i'm kinda envious of people who are good with tektek.  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces