Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Lilith's quest (completed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  +1
View Results

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 am

Hello everyone, you can me Lilith or Jess, however you like.
I am changing this into a dream avatar quest, much simpler and straight to the point.
I am thankful for the donators over the years but the marketplace is out of control.

My avatar
classified_northkittenstar User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. classified_northkittenstar

Items needed:
Sweet Pink Princess (x2)
Runcible Spoons
Candy Cat (x2)
Lila Fa

emotion_bigheart Donators~ emotion_bigheart
~mamarita
~elyzia
~ NTSG Mule
~ancantsia
~Izzy Said Rawr
~Duke_Azriel
~Shujitsun

I will keep an update, or at least try to remember I have list here as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:07 pm
good luck!

what are you doing to get gold? o: i'm curious 'cause i tend to do nothing but sell art.
also i like your current avatar.  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:29 pm
the blossoming beelzebub
good luck!

what are you doing to get gold? o: i'm curious 'cause i tend to do nothing but sell art.

Thank you very much! You're avatar makes me think of a valentine and spring theme ^.^
I tend to play Heralds of Chaos most of the time, because in the game says for every single essence is ten gold in Gaia, so I'm taking advantage of that! mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub
good luck!

Thank you very much! You're avatar makes me think of a valentine and spring theme ^.^
I tend to play Heralds of Chaos most of the time, because in the game says for every single essence is ten gold in Gaia, so I'm taking advantage of that! mrgreen

it's great, right? i can't play it as much as i'd like since it doesn't get along well with my computer, but geez that's a lot more effective for gold than i thought. it's pretty great as is, i don't get why people are seriously complaining about it being less than it was before.

WHAT FACTION DO YOU PLAY  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 pm
the blossoming beelzebub
it's great, right? i can't play it as much as i'd like since it doesn't get along well with my computer, but geez that's a lot more effective for gold than i thought. it's pretty great as is, i don't get why people are seriously complaining about it being less than it was before.

WHAT FACTION DO YOU PLAY

I am with Hellspawn, level 19... Yeah, I play a lot. xD I can play maybe up to four games in a row if my laptop is cooperating with me. It shouldn't be a problem for people converting essence into gold, just need to keep track of how much they convert. ^.^

What faction are you with?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub

WHAT FACTION DO YOU PLAY

I am with Hellspawn, level 19... Yeah, I play a lot. xD I can play maybe up to four games in a row if my laptop is cooperating with me. It shouldn't be a problem for people converting essence into gold, just need to keep track of how much they convert. ^.^

What faction are you with?

the dragons! i didn't want to go deemons and i didn't want to go with humans. also rakyl is a qtpi.
i think i'm level 17 or 18. i need to work on fixing my deck up 'cause i've left it the same for too long, haha. the game's been acting weird for me too which is kinda obnoxious.  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm
the blossoming beelzebub
the dragons! i didn't want to go deemons and i didn't want to go with humans. also rakyl is a qtpi.
i think i'm level 17 or 18. i need to work on fixing my deck up 'cause i've left it the same for too long, haha. the game's been acting weird for me too which is kinda obnoxious.

Oh very nice. I've collected enough cards from each faction that I created an Avalon and Flameborn deck, also adding on my Hellspawn deck. ^.^
You know they added a seventh portal? T.T That made me sad.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:29 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub

Oh very nice. I've collected enough cards from each faction that I created an Avalon and Flameborn deck, also adding on my Hellspawn deck. ^.^
You know they added a seventh portal? T.T That made me sad.

i thought they were always seven...two home portals and five in the field.
or do you mean they added to that? :C

lately when i play the enemy units have been able to jump into my terrority? like...they'll be near one of my territories, which is basically a buffer between the territory behind that one, and the enemies can just...jump over? :C it's very annoying  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

Nickovetch

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:44 am
Good luck with your quest heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 am
the blossoming beelzebub

lately when i play the enemy units have been able to jump into my terrority? like...they'll be near one of my territories, which is basically a buffer between the territory behind that one, and the enemies can just...jump over? :C it's very annoying

I am so sorry for a late reply T.T I was really busy lately and finally have time for Gaia!

From what I remember, there was only 6 portals. Unless I wasn't paying close attention to the mysterious seventh portal >.o Yeah, the enemy were always able to jump into your territory and via-versa.

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:29 am
Nickovetch
Good luck with your quest heart

Thank you very much ^.^ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Sending Donation* Best of luck with your quest, & Merry Christmas!

elyzia

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 am
elyzia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Sending Donation* Best of luck with your quest, & Merry Christmas!

Thank you very much and happy holidays! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:34 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang
the blossoming beelzebub

I am so sorry for a late reply T.T I was really busy lately and finally have time for Gaia!

From what I remember, there was only 6 portals. Unless I wasn't paying close attention to the mysterious seventh portal >.o Yeah, the enemy were always able to jump into your territory and via-versa.

i don't remember the enemy being able to break the rules before, but then again maybe i just hadn't encountered it, which makes more sense. it's very frustrating though.

idk i started playing shortly after the game was released and there were always seven. you could get 7/6 with your portal, the five unaffiliated portals, and the enemy's portal. i remember that 'cause my early strategy when i got overwhelmed was to just hold on to my portal and one other so the enemy would be stuck at five and i could just demolish their army. 8D

anyway, no worries about late replies; i've been a bit sick so i'm hardly one to complain.  

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm
When will the princess figure it out?

That is quite a list. You are very ambitious.

She ain't worth saving.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces