Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Maple Island Character Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

Back to the RP.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
xxx
User Image
xxx
User Image
The moon looks upon many night flowers
The night flowers see but one moon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Ace Sylvestre-Kheel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx► ☆ ◄

User Image
"Florist"

"It's SUPER GREAT to meet you!"

Name: Ace Sylvestre-Kheel
But I prefer to be called: Ace is fine...
I was told that I'm a : Male
And that I was born on : Autumn 28
I'm actually: Metrosexual // Pansexual ( I can go either way)
I'm currently the: Florist

I like to keep these close:
☆ Flowers
☆ Honey
☆ Pastries
☆ Herbs
☆ The outdoors

I prefer these things were kept as far as possible:
★ Smoking
★ Pineapples
★ Live Fish
★ Frogs

I just can't help it:
☼ Babies: They're just the cutest! So pudgy!
☼ Orchids: My favorite flower. It's a sucker for it.
☼ Small Animals: No questions asked!

Don't even mention that again: ►► Squirrels ◄◄

"Of course I'll tell more!"

Personality:
At first, Ace can be quite shy, often stuttering when talking, and fiddling with whatever he has (mainly his shirt). But once he gets to know you he's easygoing and fun to be around. He's quite a klutz though he does try his best for it not to get in the way of my work. Sadly, he's very gullible and he tries hard to see though it... It doesn't go very well. Once you get him talking about flowers, it'll be a while until he finish, so I suggest you tell him to stop.

Family however isn't a very good subject for him. His parents decided to travel away from the first island; Eden's Island and he has never heard from them afterwards. He was left with his grandmother who was previously a florist. It was from her that Ace came to love flowers.

Bio: Ace was born on Eden Island on Autumn 28. His wailing could be heard throughout the town is what his grandmother always said. Ace grew up as an only child.

When he was around 5 years old his parents decided to travel outside the island telling Ace that they'll be back for him once they've settled down. And so Ace waited for years and years until he finally realized that his parents were never coming back. He was only 15 years old.

But sometime before that, Ace grew very fond of his grandmother. Many times he saw her as his own mother. It was from her that Ace came to love flowers. That's when he decided to pursue being a florist.

When the storm came around, his grandmother became ill. It became hard to look around for herbs and flowers to make medicine. It was only days before that his grandmother passed away saying something about having a good life and how she wished Ace wouldn't dwell on her death. "Move on" she always said. So, when it came time to move on, he promised to do better and finish her dreams. Still, he can't help but worry when someone gets sick. It reminds him a lot of his deceased grandmother.

Actually I'm called: aira_rein
"Well... I'll see you some other time!"

Himemii

Timid Lover

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:54 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Laziness may appear attractive,
but work gives satisfaction.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Exodus Lilika

User Image
"General Store Owner"

"Good morning! What's it like in your neck of the woods?

Name: Exodus Lilika
But I prefer to be called: My friends call me Ex.
I was told that I'm a : Male
And that I was born on : Winter 06
I'm actually: Straight
I'm currently the: General Store Owner

✓ Dogs
✓ Night
✓ Snow
✓ Music

✗ Insects
✗ Rats
✗ Early Mornings
✗ Seafood

I just can't help it:
ღ Campfires ~ They seem to make me melt...
ღ Aromatics ~ You mind if I smell you? I can't get enough...

Don't even mention that again:
『Heights』

"Sure, but only if you buy something first!"

Personality: Exodus is an all around nice guy who is easy to get along with. Usually doesn't speak unless spoken to, and is a great listener. He's humble, courteous, and kind in almost every manner, with very few anger spouts. If someone messes with his shop, however, he will do what he needs to seek justice. He believes in hard work and doing the work yourself, meaning you will find him in the store during the open hours.

Bio: "Everything must be earned. Nothing is ever given to you, and you never learn to appreciate anything you have until you have had nothing." His father had told him that for as long as he could remember. He was born on Winter 06 on Mana's Island. With no food around, the general store they had was busy for need of feed and ranching tools. He was never given anything and whenever he wanted money he had to work for it.

When the storms came, his family was in charge of supplying the boats as best as they could and they escaped, but not without casualties. His father was caught in the storm they couldn't tarry any longer waiting for him. So his mother and himself sailed off with the rest of the islanders. His mother was put into a state of depression and put herself away from the rest of the world. Exodus, then took up his father's role over the General Store and takes care of his mother, bringing her to the doctor for her check-ups.

Actually I'm called: SchanyX
"I'll catch ya later, so take it easy."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
time to say goodbye
just be friends.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

miyazaki yui

User Image
"coffee shop owner"

"...Good morning to you too."

Name: miyazaki, yui
But I prefer to be called: yuu for close friends and family
I was told that I'm a : male
And that I was born on : autumn 27th
I'm actually: heterosexual
I'm currently the: coffee shop owner

• winter
• snow
• candy
• coffee
• hot tea
• peppermint
• ice

• summer
• unpleasant customers
• hospitals
• relationships
• halloween
• nightmares

I just can't help it: Weakness? The sun and his little sister. Yui is the sort who will never willingly drag himself out into the blazing sunshine, and you'll find him a terribly moody person whenever he is out. He's rather sensitive to strong sunlight, and his skin remains relatively pale because of it. Summer is the bane of his existence, and it's hard to find Yui out of the coffee shop during that season...unless he's with his little sister. While it seems like they're not very close, Yui tends to listen to her whenever she has a request, and he's never failed to give her a present. While his life does not center around her, Yui is willing to drop everything he's doing to help Nanami out when she needs it. Unfortunately, it seems like his sister is not exactly happy when he goes into the overprotective brother mode...which happens whenever he sees her around boys.

Don't even mention that again: Philophobia, or the fear of falling in love. Yui is not one for relationships - harmless flirting or an occasional date is fine by him, but like all other men, he has a problem with going steady. He views relationships as rather unpleasant things, and "too bothersome". It's not that he's afraid to dedicate his life to one person, but Yui has no wish to do so. He enjoys being the lone wolf, and he honestly rather would not have some nosy woman ruling over his life. No, he did not go through some traumatizing heartbreak and all that soap opera stuff. Some things are just mean to be.

"There are customers waiting..."

Personality: Yui is more of a mellow and lazy sort of person who delights in taking naps and serving customers. He doesn't talk too much, but he is a good listener and he's a rather pleasant sort of easygoing fellow. Most of the time. Yui is not particularily aggressive or stubborn, and he's a very loyal friend. Even if it seems like he doesn't enjoy someone's company, you can never tell with Yui. He's the sort that if he does have an annoying friend, he wouldn't express extreme joy around them but Yui will always be there when they're in need of a friend. He has a terrible habit of falling asleep whenever he's bored, but don't let that fool you into thinking he's always a sleeper. He actually suffers from a mild case of insomnia. If he does fall into a deep sleep and you wake him up, be prepared for the cranky and irritated side of Yui. Be warned, his bark is just as ferocious as his bite. If you lay a finger on his sister, he will not hesitate to punch the living daylights out of you.

Bio: Yui was born on Eden's Island to a happy couple of two. His father grew coffee beans and tea leaves on a mini-plantation farm, and his mother often brewed the two drinks for the their family. His family specialized in more of luxury crops, so they often traded their tea leaves and coffee beans for more staple foods. Yui was not a troublemaker as a young one, and the neighborhood generally liked him. He used to be rather embarrased about the color of his hair. His father had silver hair and his mother's hair reminded him of spun gold. Over time, he would grow out of his embarrassment, and he loves his pink hair now. Yui was absolutely delighted when four years later, his little sister came into the picture. He was very curious about her at first, often hanging around her and keeping her company. As he grew up, Yui started hanging out with the boys and spent less time around Nanami. While the two were close, they did not always interact with one another and spent their time around their respective friends. After Nanami's incident, he grew more protective of her and devoted more time to his little sister.

Their parents were killed in a freak storm days before the islanders left Eden's Island. By now, both were adults and legally of age, so the siblings decided to stick together. As a way of keeping alive the memory of their parents, Yui decided to set up a coffee/tea shop with Nanami. They debated for a long time, and in the end decided to keep it to a family business, with Yui as the owner and Nanami the co-owner. Yui now does the serving and he usually brews the coffee.

Actually I'm called: Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee
"Have a nice day."

Himemii

Timid Lover

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out