Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Captain's Log (Kay's Chat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:56 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214
emotion_donotwant /incorruptible

xd *holds hands up in the air in defense* I'm just saying. Walk whatever line you want. It's no skin off my back.

SHINY. :l  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:01 pm
Kay9214

All right sir Shiny. If that is what floats your boat. But umm...I noticed there isn't a tank in your siggy. Do shiny, grey Jedi not keep a tank of fish?  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:08 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

All right sir Shiny. If that is what floats your boat. But umm...I noticed there isn't a tank in your siggy. Do shiny, grey Jedi not keep a tank of fish?

I dunno. Kay does not do the fishy thing. :l  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 pm
Kay9214

How am I to capture your tank if the fishy thing is not done. That's just bad for business.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

How am I to capture your tank if the fishy thing is not done. That's just bad for business.

Bad for your business. Sithy business. Therefor, I just defeated some sithy ambition. More shiny points.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 pm
Kay9214
Bad for your business. Sithy business. Therefor, I just defeated some sithy ambition. More shiny points.

Oh, so I'm sith just because I'm with Vader? *turns her nose up in the air and crosses arms* Why can't I be grey be like you? I mean, some of the tanks I capture do end up in the hands of the Jedi.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Oh, so I'm sith just because I'm with Vader? *turns her nose up in the air and crosses arms* Why can't I be grey be like you? I mean, some of the tanks I capture do end up in the hands of the Jedi.

No, you're not sith. You are not an ancient race of horned red people. A dark jedi, maybe.

Politically correct shiny grey jedi for the win! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 pm
Kay9214
No, you're not sith. You are not an ancient race of horned red people. A dark jedi, maybe.

LOL xd Last I checked I have no powers of the force and fail to own a light saber. What the light and dark sides do are of no concern to me (unless Vadeepoo gives me a specific order) so long as I keep getting paid for the tanks I bring in. You aren't the only line walker around these here parts. cool  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:59 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

LOL xd Last I checked I have no powers of the force and fail to own a light saber. What the light and dark sides do are of no concern to me (unless Vadeepoo gives me a specific order) so long as I keep getting paid for the tanks I bring in. You aren't the only line walker around these here parts. cool

Psh, you're a Dark Lackey then, and I, am still Shiny...

Qui Gon Jinn was a grey jedi. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 pm
Kay9214

Lackey!? I am no lackey. emotion_donotwant I am the proud apprentice (not lackey) of Mirdala Naast.
I still say grey Jedi are just Sith in training. razz  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:17 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Lackey!? I am no lackey. emotion_donotwant I am the proud apprentice (not lackey) of Mirdala Naast.
I still say grey Jedi are just Sith in training. razz

YOU DO NOT BISMERCH THE GREAT QUI GON JINN. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:23 pm
Kay9214

I did no such thing. You're the one who said "was". If he's not a grey Jedi anymore then what did he move on to? I heard rumors of Jinn snooping around sith territory and even running off with Scoobawhatshernameacus. *shudders at the smell that mutt left behind* emotion_puke  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

I did no such thing. You're the one who said "was". If he's not a grey Jedi anymore then what did he move on to? I heard rumors of Jinn snooping around sith territory and even running off with Scoobawhatshernameacus. *shudders at the smell that mutt left behind* emotion_puke

Uhm... no. Qui Gon Jinn was killed by Darth Maul. Then he became a Force Ghost. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:33 pm
Kay9214
Uhm... no. Qui Gon Jinn was killed by Darth Maul. Then he became a Force Ghost. >.>

A force ghost? Jedi just stick around forever in some form. Does that apply to dark Jedi as well? Are there sith ghosts?  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:49 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

A force ghost? Jedi just stick around forever in some form. Does that apply to dark Jedi as well? Are there sith ghosts?

Are there sith ghosts, she asks...

Just about EVERY sith (dark jedi) winds up a sith ghost.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games