Tis a poll
  A poll?
  Yes, a poll.
  Oh good! I love a poll.
  Yes, I know my love.
View Results

covo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:14 pm
I haven't been on Gaia in months and I just logged on the other day and found out a received my eighth sacred key, whatever those are good for is beyond me. My eighth Gaia Anniversary went by and I had no idea. Eight years seems like a long time to be apart of something like Gaia Online. All the individuals out in the forums are kids...twelve year old children and I'm almost twenty three and I still have an account. Its been a weird day and I felt like posting this somewhere safe from the twelve year olds and their parents.

Anyway, how are you my lovelies? Any updates or changes in your lives?
I'm currently in and out of work.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:59 pm
Hi!
Well I'm 25 now and like, have a car and a place and a career... I also work with people like 50 years old and talk to them as if they were my age. So yeah, we're all old and stuff.

I joined Gaia February 2004, so I guess I passed 8 years too... I don't know what key you're talking about.  

Gharbad

covo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 pm
The keys pop up in my inventory once a year, I think it's under the "game" tab of my inventory and they're called Sacred Keys. I think you're suppose to use them in the Alchemy stuff and you get one for every year you're a member. It's a pretty new thing, none of which I know how to use or bother to try but that's the best explanation I can come up with.

ALSO Happy Thanksgiving! And yep, we're old. Enough said. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:29 pm
My Thanksgiving was in October but thanks smile

Did you go to one of your giant parades?  

Gharbad

D.O.T.T.!.E
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 pm
I'm 20 and moved continents. So I guess a lot has definitely changed haha.
I think Marts is the only person I still keep in contact with from Gaia xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 pm
@Ghar: Nope, no giant parades for me. xD

@Dot: Moved continents!? Where!?  

covo

D.O.T.T.!.E
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 pm
Well as of right now I'm In Israel. So quite literally the other side of the world from California.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:38 pm
Wow! When did that happen!?  

covo

D.O.T.T.!.E
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:59 pm
Two years ago. I graduated high school and came here for a gap year program. Ended up staying to go to College here too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 am
granted its a long way off, i'll be here ten years as of july 3rd.  

Locke103

Super Sentai

36,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

J Foxfire

Familiar Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 pm
I just came back here following some links about a Pathfinder tetori monk build.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm
Yeah, it's been about 8+ years on here for me as well...More likely 9 with previous accounts and such.

Currently 21, stuck in college, and hating it. If the mail had come one day earlier with a scholarship, I wouldn't be stuck at a state school for probably another 2 1/2 to 3 years. I have an extremely part time job, but it's not enough to move out of the house with.
This isn't quite how life was supposed to go but at least I have, if I haven't been screwed over by one of my grandparent's sides of the family, at least 65+ more years to figure out stuff.

I should get back in touch with the couple people I knew from here/met at various times.

-[[Yreka!]]-
Crew

Gemstone

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm
10 years.

I've had this account for 10 years. Just a year shy of 1/3 of my LIFE.

What does this MEAN? *sobs hysterically at double rainbow*

dramallama  
The OLD Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces