Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Pray for me please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am 4 Angry birds

Brainy Traveler

11,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:30 am
I had to break up with my ex-boyfriend yesterday because he cheated on me. And I feel so depressed, I feel like crying all the time. I thought he loved me, but I guess he didn't. But what was worse was he couldn't even tell me that he was seeing someone else. I found out for myself. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 am
Will be praying for you. Just remember, though, God, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit still love you and are there for you no matter what! Look to God, read His word, pray to him, and find some things you can do for God's glory to occupy your time so you don't sit around feeling too depressed. Realize, if the guy cheated on you - it's best you're apart even though it hurts and will take some time to get over.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:17 am
You have my prayers, luv. Perhaps you finding out was a blessing in disguise. You could have been fooled for many more years to come if you hadn't found out sooner like you did. I have a feeling that God intended you to find out so that you can find a guy who will love you and treat you right in the future.

I know you'll cross paths with him someday. : )

Just keep strong ♥  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:22 pm
Prayed. I'm really sorry to hear that. Hang tough, and maybe do things to occupy your time. If you need an ear to listen, you have the guild, or you can PM someone. I'm probably not the best advice giver, but I try to keep an open ear. emotion_yatta  

Recite

Mega Noob

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm
Sending my prayer to you. My sister was cheated on after a long 4 year relationship. She became bitter for a while but let it go to God to sort out and order. It helped her heal and strive for a better guy. He'll definitely, do it for you and the end results are always better than we often times expect. smile Hope you feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Im sorry to that, if you need some one to talk to, do not hesitate, i am more then willing to be a listening ear. And of course i will pray for you  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items