Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Vampire: The Requiem Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm
So I'm apart of this LARP group called Beyond the Sunset, and we're under the company called White Wolf. And I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in rping a Vampire: The Requiem, or any of the other games. You have New World and Old World. Games as follows:
OWoD:
Vampire: The Sabbat
Vampire: The Masquerade
Werewolf: The Apocalypse
NWoD:
Changeling: The Lost
Werewolf: The Forsaken
Geist: The Sin-Eater
Vampire the Requiem.

IF anyone is interested in rping one or any of these games let me know ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm
I've *always* wanted to play Werewolf: The Apocalypse.

Unfortunately, all my WoD books are at my other house, across the country. stare

sad  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 pm
Me too but I don't have the books. I only have the NWoD books. But I play Vamp: The Sabbat. I prefer Werewolf: the Forsaken though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm
I enjoy the White Wolf Systems Scion and Exalted. But I've never played WoD or NWoD.  

DeathAdams

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:11 pm
Well WoD in general is pretty awesome. I can explain if it means people would be interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:37 pm
Explain away, I've actually only heard of them briefly, but it sounds like an epic setting to RP in.

If there is a way for people without the books to play, I'd be up for it.  

BegrudginglyGood

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm
World of Darkness is basically a setting run in the real world, but where horrors of the night exist. So, in WoD Obama is the president (for now), 9-11 happened, Justin Bieber is shitting the airwaves, but Vampires rule the city nights, werewolves hang out in packs in the rural areas, changelings do steal children at night, and ghosts do very much exist.

Old World of Darkness and New World of Darkness use different mechanics, as well as fluff, though. I personally like Old WoD, or oWoD, because it has IMO a better fleshed lore for vampires, what with their many clans and all.

If the OP runs oWoD Vampire: the Masquerade, I'd be interested in playing a Toreador.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:44 am
In a world of greed and of chaos, where the terror of human error runs free, we, the creatures of the night roam free. Many have broken up into sects, The rich who hold parties, drug laced wine to lure unsuspecting victims to their death, the savage religious fanatics who stay in the shadows or in their little 'hood's of insecurity claiming that the end is coming and that we are blind to it. The hippies who at random turn into such ferocious beasts that those in their way go mad at the sight. The deamless ones captured and replaced who long to be accepted and loved by their old lives again. And the ones who play with the forces of time and space manipulating the world subtly as to not evoke the wrath of their merciless gods. We are the children of the darkness. The ones who control the dark side of the world. The ones behind the chaos and insanity in hopes to rise and become the greatest beings with the cattle under foot.

Who am I you ask? I am Emris, Prince of the Masquerade and lady over my Clan and domain of New England. If you wish Entry then I shall gladly give you permission. . . But! At a cost. . .

((Yes I wrote it like that for a reason and yes Lionheart I am playing oWoD. I prefer NWoD but oWoD may be a bit better for back story in this case. Hope you like my introduction ^_^ and yes if explained correctly you can rp it without need for the books))  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm
I can understand no Hunter, but no Mage: the Awakening/Ascension?

Ah well, Vampire: is still pretty baws. If oWoD, consider me one of the Tremere. in the New World I'd have to figure something else out.

You can take the caster out of the game, but can never take the game out of the caster. Or something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:08 pm
oWoD Vampire Clan: Malkavian
oWoD Werewolf Tribe: Red Talons  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 pm
Games I have mentioned in my intro:
Sabbat
Camarilla
Dreaming
Apocalypse
And Ascension

I do not know of the oWoD Hunters. So I did not include them. Now what I am most interested in finding out is, what do peeps want to rp most of this group. Bare in mind I'll have to re-read the books for most of these before I can put the finishing touches on my plot. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 am
I'd be up for a Sin-Eaters game...  

Mushkiller

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 pm
I will run whatever people would like to play.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm
I'll go with the consensus, with a favor towards Mage, and Vampire. As for Hunter, there's Reckoning for oWoD and Vigil for nWoD. But it kinda puts the spotlight on the non-embraced/cursed/dead/awakened/etc. So I don't think it could work for what you're planning for.

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:22 pm
I know nothing of the hunter system. But once I have a consensus I will start it up.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff