View Results

Arnieth

Dangerous Prophet

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:21 pm
You find yourself sinking. Breathing. Gracefully falling. You open your eyes and realize you are underwater, yet you have no intentions of resisting. So you continue to sink. Breathing. The bubbles around you glimmer and shine brightly like little shattered crystals. And you look down, you see nothing but a dark abyss at first. You continue to fall. Breathing. Your graceful fall slows down and keeps you afloat for a quick second. Your body flips slowly, just as you noticed you had fallen upside down. You open your eyes. You blink twice. You stare at the abyss until your feet have touched ground. You look around. You notice it is dark, yet you don't mind at all. You step forward. You realize the darkness that covered the floor starts to desintigrate right before your eyes as it floats in shards, instantly turning into bright crystals. You look up. You notice and acknowledge its beauty. You look down. The floor is brightly and elegantly lit green. You smirk. You look directly ahead of yourself. A light is glimmering. You walk to the light and a door appears. You push the door open. You walk in to see three weapons. A sword. A staff. A shield. You look at the weapons. Make your choice and decide your fate.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 am
I choose the power of the sword, I can feel the power stream through my body as my hands holds upon the shaft of the weapon. Here I am, making my desicion and I am clear that this is the path that I want to go. Suddenly then as I am about to back away from the platform where the sword had reside, I only could back a few steps, until then the green glass I had been standing on suddenly breaks and I found myself falling even more deeper down into the depths of the darkness...  

I Am toughchick

Interesting Poster

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items