Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider O.N.E. - Season One ((Open RP/Check First Post))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Date Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:16 pm
Season One
In this world there is evil. Great and terrible evil which consumes not just the life of its victims, but their will to fight against it. Big Shocker… the name of the evil clandestine organization, which conducts biological and cybernetic experimentations on innocents in order to further their death grip around the world, but their story, is not there's alone for it is intertwined with the fate of a man seeking answers as well as vengeance. His name is Date Takeshi… but the name known by those he has protected is Kamen Rider O.N.E.

Okay everyone this is an Open RP involving a semi-original story. It will draw a few elements from classic Shōwa Era themes as well as from Heisei further down the line, but for now it'll stick with the Shōwa. Now I have no problem with other Riders joining the fray and I even recommend you bring your own uniqueness to the narrative. So if you have Ryuki/Dragon Knights, or OOO's and Double themed Riders bring them into the fold. I only ask that you follow the flow of the story. So only bring your own Rider's not actual established Rider's from their respect series.

Now if you feel like taking control of certain NPC characters I recommend you PM me first and let me know what you plan on doing with them. I doubt I'd say no to a request, but its shows courtesy to ask me first about story ideas.

Now if you do join in the story I'm more than happy to let you. However I don't really want to overly wait on someone. So say for example you're up to bat to post a reply after someone and it’s been over I don't know let's say three or four days I will NPC you so the narrative can continue without having to wait on you. Just think of it as your character just went into an automated response and you can pick up from there afterwards. I say this because I know how busy people can get with IRL stuff and I get that, but sometimes not everyone wants to wait around playing with their thumbs for a response.

--

Now to set the scene here for our players this is Date's world. This world just came out of a war between countries and is now trying to walk on the path of peace with one another, but tempers from older people are high and skeptical about how long this peace can last. Authority figures are very questioning about people's motives and aren't quick to trust anyone quite readily yet.

And the biggest thing would have to be this world has never seen a Kamen Rider. The concept of a masked hero protecting the weak and innocent is practically unheard of and quite laughable if brought up.

News reports will have stories about disappearances of individuals during different dates and times as well as reports of animal attacks during the nights. As for Big Shocker no one really knows anything about them… they work within the shadows of the world and only strike when it benefits them in some way. The only information found about them would be baseless rumors and tall tales from homeless people who say they have seen men turn to monsters or perform superhuman feats right before their eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:34 am
I think I'd be interested. ^^ Can I ask what the Profile Skeleton's look like so I can make 'em when I got some free time. ^^''  

Mr Jes
Captain

Date Takeshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:08 pm
Profiles
Name:
Rider Name: (If you have one)
Personality:
Specialty: (Specifically if they are good at anything without the need to be a Rider. i.e. Good at cooking, detective work, fighting, overall genius, Con artist.)
History: (Short one is fine.)

Image: (If you have a picture of your rider or character that would be cool. Nothing bigger than 300x300 though.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm
((-Place Holder-))  

Date Takeshi

Date Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 pm
((-Place Holder-))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:57 am
((Here ya' go. I'll figure out his backstory and stuff later. ^^
Also, let me know if the image isn't showing up. I'll be possibly adding more riders and/or characters if allowed/as time goes on. smile ))

Rider Name: Araki Keisuke
Height: 5' 9''
Description: Brushed back, dark brown hair. Brown eyes. When not in his chief's uniform, wears tight dark jeans, designer t-shirt, and a white leather jacket.
Personality: Despite his sometimes aloof, anti-hero personality Keisuke will not allow himself to watch others suffer. Can be quick to judge/hot headed depending on the situation.
Speciality: Cooking.
Rider Ability: As the name implies when Acid is engaged in mele-combat the arm gauntlets (and knuckle pads) of his suit produces a special "acid" that will damage enemies if they, or their weapons, come in contact with it. This ability however can be easily overcome with stronger, or long range attacks.
History: Kesiuke has rather un-eventual life as Culinary arts Student until one day he is presented with the Acid Driver. Despite being unsure of what to do with his new powers, Keisuke is thrown into the newest Rider War.
Text Color

Image:
((Something like this... >_<))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Date Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 am
((Well your picture isn't working. mrgreen Also sorry it took forever for this. Vacations have been popping up left and right.))

The sun shines through a pair of drawn blinds over a window onto the face of Date Takeshi who stirs as he slowly lifts his torso off of the bed. He placed a hand over his face as he saw the world through a slumbering haze. He got himself off of the bed and cracked his neck as he leaned over to a counter and pressed a button, which turned on a holo-monitor, which had been set to the news.

-vvvt-

News Reporter:
"…orror on the streets as citizens are greeted today by a sight of shock as a woman was found mummified. Reports say her bodily fluids were drained from her body…"

Date listened in as he washed face with a toothbrush in his mouth. He turned his head over to look beyond the sink to the monitor and then walked over to the monitor as he held the toothbrush in his mouth as he tilted his head.

News Reporter:
"The victim was a street walker no more than twenty-six years of age before she died and was discovered this morning by a taxi cab driver on route downtown…"

He turned his head away from the monitor and looked at the window before turning back and tossing his brush into the sink before placing his clothing on and walking out the door shutting the screen off. He walked down the steps of his apartment into the opening of a Café only just now opening its doors for business by a young woman.

"Good Morning, Date!" Date looked up towards the smiling woman as she opened the blinds of the shop. He took a croissant from a plate a flipped his keys on his finger as he silently nodded to Linda. "Hey!" She walked over and slapped Date's hand as he held tightly on his croissant. "Don't ruin your breakfast." He flipped his keys again. "Going out… trouble."

He took a bite out of the croissant and walked towards the door. "Be back later…" Linda look towards him with a pout before scratching her head and turning around back to the counter. Date walked around the corner of the café as he walked pass a few passersby he stopped in front of a concealed motorcycle under a tarp as he finished his croissant he removed the tarp revealing a Black Yamaha V-Max Custom.

He sat on the motorcycle removing a helmet from the handle and placing it from his head before starting it up. He revved the engine a few times before driving off down the road.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 am
((Crap. Any better?))

Keisuke rushed through the brightly lit corridor, desperately trying to get to his appointment on time. Dammit, he thought, fumbling with the buttons of his white jacket, of all the times to sleep in late it had to be today.

Approaching a double-sided metallic door Keisuke slowed his pace and forced himself to calm down. He pushed one of the doors aside he found that everyone was already at their stations, prepping the food for today's lesson.

"You're late," the instructor grumbly said, looking away from the other students and over at obviously late Keisuke.

"I'm sorry about that, it wont happen again," Keisuke said apologetically.

"Be sure that it doesn't, take your station." the instructor said returning to observing the other students.

With that, Keisuke briskly walked over to the the desert station and begun to work on his assigned task for the day. He stuffed a shiver as he felt the instructor's glare on the back of his neck, searching for any minuscule mistakes he might be making. Keisuke did his best to ignore it and continue his work. But he couldn't help, but wonder about a few nights ago and why he had been late just now.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Date Takeshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 am
((I've been sitting on this for weeks now. Sorry about that... its been a rough couple of weeks.))

A low roar of an engine creeps to a halt next to a corner as Date stops his engine and removes his helmet placing it on the gas tank as he rested his arms on top of it as he rested his chin on top of his arms and looked around the corner as the local law enforcement canvas the alley way. "Hmmm…?" He said as he surveyed.

"Hey Mister…" A voice emanated from Date’s blind side. He turned his head to look at a young woman who stood at his side. She was about eighteen with platinum blond hair and a slight tan. "Hm?" He replied. "Are you looking for someone?" She asked with a smile. "Not really… more like something…" He said, as he looked her over lifting his head from his arms. The woman placed her hands behind her back and arched her foot as she smiled towards Date. "Wellll~ I’m not much of a thing, but I could be a someone."

Date lifted himself off the cycle and looked towards the woman with a stoic expression. "No thanks." He said as he walked away and turned the corner as she followed, but lost him she looked all over but could not find him. Date stared at the woman from on top of the ledge of the alley’s roof. He kept his hands in his pocket as he watched her walk away. He then turned his attention to the police activity as they slowly crossed the police line. He leapt off the ledge and landed in the crime scene. He brought out his hands and looked around the area noticing the chalk outline of the victim and looked at it curiously. He knelt down and took a closer look as he found a spray of blood on the floor… microscopic but it was there.

He reached out and felt the ground all the while he noticed punctures on the ground. He stood up and scanned the area before walking over to the dumpster and opening the lid and looking through the trash finding a piece of discarded flesh. He tossed it back into the dumpster and shut the lid. He started walking away lifting the police line and turning the corner walking up to his V-Max Custom.

He turned his head slightly as he glanced towards the rooftops pausing for a bit before nodding his head and placing his helmet and hopping on his cycle. He revved his engine and drove off down the street. All the while the young woman who spoke to him earlier appeared on top of the ledge brushing back her hair with one of her hands under her elbows she smiled and brought out a flip open communication device.

"Did he discover anything?" A voice from the device inquired. "He sure did, Master. He found all the little clues I left behind for him." She replied. "Well done. Observe him from a distance and see if you can keep his attention focused on this matter alone. Our machinations are in there infancy for now, but soon Big Shocker will take further control of this city." The voice said confidently. "Your will shall be done my masters." She said as she closed her communicator and with a sly laugh she blurred from view as she jumped away in a dash.

As Date sped down the road a police car sped by him and halted in front of his path. Date came to a halt and lifted up his visor as he saw a man with a tan trench coat step out of the passenger side of the vehicle. "You know there are speeding laws in this city, right? Takeshi-Kun?" The man appeared to be in his early thirties with short black hair and short disconnected goatee. "Now Takeshi-Kun, A few of my friends said they saw you walking out of the alley way that our victim was found in?" The man took out a cigarette from his pocket as Date removed his helmet and looked at the man. The detective put the cigarette in his mouth and lit it. "Now you wouldn’t happen to know anything about that? Would you?" He questioned.

"Was in the area, Gen-Sensei." Date said to the Detective. "That was a crime scene, Takeshi-Kun… You wouldn’t happen to know anything about it?" He eyed Date. "No…" He replied with a deadpan face. "Really…?" Gen replied while he was scratching his head and smiling a bit. "Because you seem to pop up in places you shouldn’t be, Takeshi-Kun." Gen looked at him. "Places like murder scenes… those are the places where I find you the most, now why is that?" Date looked back at Gen and then looked away. "Wouldn’t know…"

He placed his helmet back on with the visor up. "Gotta go… Linda-chan wants me to have breakfast." He dropped his visor and revved his engine before driving past him down the street. Gen looked on with his cigarette in his mouth. "Hmph?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm
((So where are we going with this?))

Meanwhile Keisuke was walking towards his waiting silver G4 Mountain bike. He had just gotten done with his cooking test and while he had passed Keisuke was still thinking about what had happened that night.

Pushing his thoughts aside for now Keisuke unlocked the bike's chain and wrapped it around his torso, mounting it (the bike) while he did so. Time to head home, he thought.

While biking back towards his apartment he unknowingly passed Date.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces