Are any of you up for any historical/period RPs that contain fantasy/supernatural elements? 'Cause I have an idea:

-A Twist in Time-

Elyse Aachen is a nineteen year old girl who was traveling to germany on holiday to visit her grandmother and her extended family. During her summer visit she and her cousins decide to rent a boat and take a scenic paddle down the river. A storm erupts, and in the process the boat is capsized and Elyse hits her head on a rock. She nearly drowns, and is knocked unconscious for several hours. When she wakes up she realizes that she is no longer in modern day germany. She has traveled back in time. About 240 years back in time, and straight on into the Seven Years' War. Her only hope for survival now lies with a young hanoverian nobleman, a landgrave named Alexander Von Leine. Can he help her survive? Hanover is being fought by the austrians, the swedes, and the french. Accusations of disloyalty are abundant, and plenty of people are willing to hand over an innocent woman just for the sake of making a little bit of gold.

I am willing to play the female character. I just need someone to play the male character. There will also be a great many NPCs too, being that a huge portion of this RP will take place in a castle/manor house of some kind.