Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
In search of a partner (F)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fenrir04

2,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:42 am
It's been a while since I've been on Gaia, so I thought I'd see if I still had it in me. RP-ing that is.
my rules:
  • I don't care that much about post length, however please write as much as possible. The less you give me to work with, the less you can expect in return
  • Please be at least semi-lit and use proper grammar.
  • I do play themed roleplays (as in Kingdom Hearts themed and such) However I only play NON-CANON characters. That means you won't see me playing Sora
  • Romance is preferred. Straight romance only (sorry, yaoi fans)
  • I play over PMs ONLY.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I play just about any pairing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:49 am
These are two profiles of mine that I use most of the time, however if neither interest you, I'll gladly make another one. Please note that none of these profiles will have set names.

Name_____: undefined (meaning it differs between RP's)
Appearance : Half-long, straight blonde hair, greyish-blue eyes. can be called somewhat muscular About 1.80 meters tall. Always seen wearing a black beanie hat and listening to music through his headphones. Only takes them off when going to sleep.
Personality_: Anti-social and down to earth. Somewhat mysterious. Has this I-don't-care-what-you-think-attitude.
Bio_______:Due to a certain event in his past, he is no longer able to trust anybody, even though all the girls fawn over him because of his attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Undefined :_____Name
Bright ocean blue eyes, cheerful smile. Dark blonde hair Quite tall. average build. has no distinct features: Appearance
Cheerful and easy-going in nature. Has a tendency to be somewhat know-it-all-ish, causing some annoyance sometimes, but a good fella alltogether. :_Personality
No special bio. depends on the RP:_______Bio

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Black Fenrir04

2,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers