Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
[ K v o t h e ] [ A e r o ] - | Intro/Bio |

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kvothe Aero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 pm
Hey. So my username is Kvothe Aero! I originally joined Gaia on Dec. 31st, 2004 on my account Link_of_Hylia. For anyone wondering, it's been approximately 7.8 years since my first day on the site. Yeah... but it's been an incredible journey and I've always tried to find a way to make this site impossibly more interesting than it is. I do consider myself a 2004 user but I missed out on just about everything 2004 had to offer. sad My cousin, (username: Koutaruu) introduced me to the site. In fact, I was actually 11 when I joined. So I'd be lying if I said I haven't made a habit of breaking some of the ToS on occasion.

Since then I've been apart of awakenings in the ED, joined clans, fought wars, solved investigations, investigate hackers, get replies from Lanzer, talk to admins, make 530+ accounts and become an active role model for many. Some of my friends include names such as HB Thorburn (former leader of Knight) and Ned-san (who I know is a proud NSTG member).

I think one of the harder things as I've gotten older is to take a step back and try to find something to start, restart or grow. It's one thing to come in and start a guild when you were 14, then see it have tremendous success and run with it for several years. It's another thing entirely to freelance and lead in diverse, evolving communities that exist all over the site. But for the most part, I enjoy being friends with those who define their own success differently than mine. This site is all about diversity in leadership.

Kvothe Aero, the account, is my "icing on the top" type of account. It's kind of a continuation of my former accounts (Link_of_Hylia, Luc_of_Chaos0911, Chitzu, etc.). After being active on this site for nearly 8 years its nice to have an account that is fresh in some sense, especially from all the embarrassing posts I made when I was in jr. high and high school. Kvothe Aero is almost like that university e-mail address that replaces the 'zeldaisawesome@yahoo.com' kind-of deal.

I'm fairly aware of the NSTG as it's pretty much the most active guild out there that has any real dialogue. There's some good guilds, but NSTG is one of those that is recognized and legitimate. So I'm definitely looking forward to helping new gaians soak in some of the information from some of my past experiences but also learning about what new gaians are doing around the site.

I'll probably just chill around though most of the time & talk about random s**t. So yeah...

P.S. Hobbies IRL include ping pong, writing, and playing violin (even though I'm a university-level cellist)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm
Welcome to NSTG guild! Hope you'll enjoy your time with us heart  

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Kvothe Aero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:27 pm
Auntie sindy
Welcome to NSTG guild! Hope you'll enjoy your time with us heart