Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)
Naitanna Ellis (Artisan of the Visual Arts) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:40 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna hung on Joey's every word as he described his job and smiled secretly as he concluded. She could tell he really enjoyed his job and what he was doing, and to be honest she completely respected and even thought him completely selfless for his choice of work. "I-I think that's a really noble job and I'm h-happy there are people like you to do it." she answered honestly. When he spoke so little over his family she quirked inwardly on why. Maybe he didn't like speaking about them. "Oh umm....do they work? I-I mean, what is it they do? Your parents. And w-what do you do as a hobby?"

[Wearing: Art-tastic] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio!] [Feeling: Nervous but pleased] [Thinking: He's so nice!]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey smiled sincerely. Hearing Tanna's thoughts on his job warmed his heart. He has heard these words from other people before, but those were random people. This time, they were coming from the beautiful woman standing before him. He noticed her stutter reappeared quickly. "My mum is a nurse at a muggle hospital, but my dad works for the Ministry as well, in the Wizengamot Administration Services department. It is way different than what I do, but there are many jobs at the Ministry," he explained. Truthfully, he wasn't entirely sure what types of jobs his father had to do. He did know that it had nothing to do with werewolves however. "I don't have too much free time on my hands to do whatever I would like. However, when I do have a lot of free time, like today, I read up on dragons." He felt as though that topic came up a lot between the two of them. "Raising them would be really neat, but if I want to take care of them properly, I have to research them and know every single detail about them. One of my mates has a dragon, so when I go over to his place, I usually just end up feeding her or playing with her." He stopped talking as the image of the baby creature popped into his head.

wearing

Twenty Two. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:52 pm
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna nodded along with his words to show Joey she was listening though frowned slightly at hearing his father's job. It sounded important yet difficult, something she wanted no part of. She also felt saddened that he had so little free time to do the things he liked, which invariably involved dragons. The young artist even giggled when she saw that he had entered his own fantasy world about playing with dragons. "I can see you really like them well umm....m-maybe after I'm done with the egg book you could...we....we could meet up to swap?" Tanna blushed at her rather blunt question.

[Wearing: Art-tastic] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio!] [Feeling: Nervous but pleased] [Thinking: What did I just ask?!]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey nodded quickly. "That would be marvelous! Would that be the next time I see you, or would you like to go out to lunch with me next Saturday?" he asked Naitanna, hoping the girl would say yes. "I have every weekend off, well, for the most part." Joey did not want to have to wait to see her only when she finished with the book.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:28 pm
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna very nearly eeped when she was asked to lunch but the brighter stain of blush on her cheeks told all. "I-I....sure. No, I mean...I would lo-like to go to lunch with you n-next Saturday." she began to fiddle nervously with the ends of her long curly hair while a smile bloomed spectacularly onto her face.

[Wearing: Art-tastic] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio!] [Feeling: Horrendously happy!] [Thinking: What did I just say?! Oh my goodness!]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey smiled when Naitanna answered. Relief filled his insides though he seemed perfectly fine on the outside. "Great! Well, alright, it was nice meeting you, and I guess I will see you Saturday." Joey shook her hand once more before turning to walk to the door. He was already excited for next weekend, and this one had barely even started.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 pm
Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna nodded happily and smiled gratefully as Joey shook her hand and made his exit. "N-nice to meet you t-too." she answered softly. When she was sure he was gone she began to jump up and down and prance around her studio excitedly. Oh my goodness! She had to tell Tassy!

[Wearing: Art-tastic] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio!] [Feeling: Nervous but excited!] [Thinking: Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness!]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey knocked on Naitanna's front door. Hopefully, she hadn't forgotten about their coffee date they had planned the previous weekend. Before the girl answered, he quickly fixed the collar on his shirt and straightened out the bottom of it. Even though he was dressed pretty casual, he still wanted to look nice.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 am

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna fidgeted nervously as she looked down at herself in her mirror in the back. She felt that her sister had dressed her a bit too much for just a coffee date but at least she had talked her out of the heels she was sure Tassy would've made her wear. She much rather preferred the red flats....that she couldn't find! She had put on the plan dress with the red belt, the feathered earrings (which she secretly liked), the rose ring and even combed her hair and let it hang out its normal pony tail, and she even did makeup! Like...actual goodness to Merlin makeup! But she still couldn't locate her shoes. Tanna had just looked again in the corners of her office when she heard a knock on her front door and began to panic. "O-one s-second!" she called loudly looking for those blasted flats. Finally she found one over by the pottery wheel and the other hiding behind her acrylic paints...she didn't even know or want to know how or why so she just slipped them onto her feet, grabbed her sunflower clutch and walked towards the door taking deep calming breaths. You can do this, you can do this, you can do this. When she opened the door her nervous smile mellowed out seeing Joey standing there in his nicely casual clothes. "H-hi. You look nice." the young woman said with a slight blush.

[Wearing: Date Night] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio!] [Feeling: Nervous but excited!] [Thinking: Pleasepleaseplease don't let me mess this up.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:55 am
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey stood outside Naitanna's door and waited for her to let him in after yelling "one second". When she answered the door, he smiled down at her. "I look nice? My, nothing compares with your clothing! You look absolutely lovely, Tanna." The young man couldn't help but stare at this girl. He thought she looked beautiful the last time they had seen each other, but this? Nothing compared to it. Drat! I forgot to get flowers, he remembered. He would just have to buy them later on in the day. Maybe sunflowers? He assumed she liked them because of her sunflower clutch. "Shall we?" he asked, making sure Naitanna was ready to go.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 am

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna blushed a pretty shade of red as she was complimented but her smile brightened and the last bits of apprehension melted away. "Thank you." she responded quietly happy she didn't stutter. When asked if she was ready she nodded excited at the prospect of spending a day with Joey. "Where exactly are we going?" she asked curiously.

[Wearing: Date Night] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio!] [Feeling: Excited and Happy] [Thinking: Pleasepleaseplease don't let me mess this up.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:41 am
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey pondered for a moment. "I was hoping you wanted to go get some ice cream at Florean Fortescue's," he admitted. He knew he said they would go get coffee, but he was really craving some delicious creamy goodness.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 am

Ƞɑɨʈɑɲɲɑ Ɛɭɭɨʂ

User Image Single Squib

Tanna's eyes widened at the prospect of ice cream and took on an almost child-like excitement. "That sounds great! I haven't had any ice cream in a long long time I fear I might've gone through withdrawal!" she chuckled at her own small joke while walking with a slight bounce in her step. Today was going to be a good day, how could it now with the prospect of cold creamy deliciousness?

[Wearing: Date Night] [With: Joey] [Where: My studio!] [Feeling: Very Happy] [Thinking: Mmmmmm, ice cream]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey smiled, happy Naitanna wanted to get ice cream. He laughed at her joke as they walked towards Diagon Alley.

wearing

((Next post at Florean Fortescues Ice Cream Parlous))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

The Hogwarts Express dropped everyone off at the station yesterday. Joey was aware of that because Ariana came home. After spending a day with his sister, he decided he'd go and see Naitanna. Since she was at Hogwarts all year, he hadn't seen her since last summer. The man, holding a soft, plush teddy bear in one hand, knocked on the door to the woman's apartment. Please be here, he hoped, waiting for an answer.

Twenty Four. Hufflepuff Graduate. Single.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

Entrepreneurs (Broommakers, Wandmakers, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games