Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:20 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

well it is good to stay far away from the doctor! cost alot in the states I hear!

and Sponge Bob and Karate? lol msut have missed that episode, lol!

And it's good you come and relax here! *smiles!*

-chuckles amused- I never said I was in the States at this moment doll. I could be anywhere.

Now about Sponge Bob and his addiction to karate, I shall present for your viewing pleasure, a below quality video that someone took of an early episode. Here is the clip doll. -chuckles-

http://youtu.be/Ddqt3cdiBvA

-smiles- What else would one do on a game site? Come to live their life? Sorry not this old fool. I tend to use it as a game to relax and chat with a few of the friends I have here as well as those from my real life that are here. -grins- We tend to have too much fun. -winks-

lol ok, so you may not bw in the States...cool!

and ok, I will watch it! thanks rofl

and no I don,t live my life here...you're funny! but I do relax and chat with friends as well silly! blaugh

-smirks- Relax doll, I was pulling your leg. I'm in the States. This time work kept me here.

Ah being funny, yes. I've been told that I am. -grins- What's the point in coming onto a game site and being anything other than; funny. -winks-

That,s alright, I can be pretty goofy too! lol being funny is good I do agree! blaugh

and it's ok, I know to you I'm just a virtual voice, not real! not sure lol..but it's all good! we come here to escape the real life drama! rofl

-chuckles shaking head- A common misconception doll. You may be on a virtual game, where pixels dominate. However there is a living and breathing person behind the computer keyboard as well as controlling those pixels. While this is a game, everyone who uses this site, is still a human being. If not there'd be very little in conversation other than binary codes. -smiles-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:24 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Check this is cool! mrgreen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-smirks flashing fangs- Here's a couple I find... amusing.

HOLY! you smashin the pumpkins lol and lasering them! now that's cool! twisted rofl

-laughs- Doll those aren't my pictures. I typically won't post any of my personal pictures online. I don't know about you doll, but we tend to go a little overboard with the firearms and explosives and pumpkins.

The second one is simple a laser light stuck in one pumpkin that's shining onto one that's been carved to look destroyed.

that's cool, I didn,t think you posted something personal! yes alot do go crazy with firearms! *laughs* looks cool though!

I figured as much about the lasers and pumpkins! the ninja turtle wasn't mine either! just a pic! xd

One think though I'd love to go hunting, I have my license, havenét actually tried it yet!..someday!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:32 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

HOLY! you smashin the pumpkins lol and lasering them! now that's cool! twisted rofl

-laughs- Doll those aren't my pictures. I typically won't post any of my personal pictures online. I don't know about you doll, but we tend to go a little overboard with the firearms and explosives and pumpkins.

The second one is simple a laser light stuck in one pumpkin that's shining onto one that's been carved to look destroyed.

that's cool, I didn,t think you posted something personal! yes alot do go crazy with firearms! *laughs* looks cool though!

I figured as much about the lasers and pumpkins! the ninja turtle wasn't mine either! just a pic! xd

One think though I'd love to go hunting, I have my license, havenét actually tried it yet!..someday!

-chuckles- You're right there doll.

We have used laser lights to set up a battle ground with mini pumpkins. -laughs- Drove my friends neighbors a bit crazy but it was all in fun. Till she used fireworks to blow them up. There were pieces everywhere!

Never used it! You're missing out. It's a great feeling to hunt for the freezer. -grins-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

We have used laser lights to set up a battle ground with mini pumpkins. -laughs- Drove my friends neighbors a bit crazy but it was all in fun. Till she used fireworks to blow them up. There were pieces everywhere!

Never used it! You're missing out. It's a great feeling to hunt for the freezer. -grins-

yes, I can hardly wait, it's just the cleaning of the animal afterwards that scares me! sweatdrop  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:24 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

yes, I can hardly wait, it's just the cleaning of the animal afterwards that scares me! sweatdrop

-chuckles- There's nothing to be scared of doll. If done the proper way, nothing comes back to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:27 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-chuckles- There's nothing to be scared of doll. If done the proper way, nothing comes back to you.

lol hi, and I guess so! biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:29 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-chuckles- Relax doll, I know so. It's common practice in many circles when it's time to "process" their hunts.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:35 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-chuckles- Relax doll, I know so. It's common practice in many circles when it's time to "process" their hunts.

ok, I'll keep that in mind, it's not cutting the meat, it's the sight of blood that tmay make me sick is all .  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:51 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

ok, I'll keep that in mind, it's not cutting the meat, it's the sight of blood that tmay make me sick is all .

-chuckles- You'll get used to it doll. I have a friend who thanks the Spirits and Guardians before he processes the animals he hunts. You may find something similar helpful in your case. -smiles-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-chuckles- You'll get used to it doll. I have a friend who thanks the Spirits and Guardians before he processes the animals he hunts. You may find something similar helpful in your case. -smiles-

Oh like Indian worshiping animal spirits? I know nothing of,,,,*smiles*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:12 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-smiles- Doll, it's no different from those who say a prayer or grace at meals, or before bed. A Simple thank you for what you have to the higher power one believes in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:28 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-smiles- Doll, it's no different from those who say a prayer or grace at meals, or before bed. A Simple thank you for what you have to the higher power one believes in.

If you say so, then I'll believe you, np! if a prayer is all it takes to bless their catch then be it *smiles* couldn,t hurt! as long as the meat taste good once cooked lol!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

If you say so, then I'll believe you, np! if a prayer is all it takes to bless their catch then be it *smiles* couldn,t hurt! as long as the meat taste good once cooked lol!

-smiles- Exactly doll. It's better than what you get at a typical store.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:01 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

Oh I know this my friend, we love moose meat! biggrin wild meat is always best!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:11 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

Oh I know this my friend, we love moose meat! biggrin wild meat is always best!

-smiles- Yes it is doll.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games