Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Donation not showing up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luvmybabies

Friendly Guildswoman

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm
Hi, I donated to the guild last week and it is not showing up in the member list next to my name. I was wondering how long it usually takes to show up? Thank you. question  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:05 pm
Did you donate straight to the guild, or through a trade to the mule? If it was through a trade, it won't show up next to your name. However, I do believe you'll be put on a list recognizing your contribution to the guild. 3nodding
If you donated straight to the guild though, it should show up right away. But I think donations ought to be sent to the mule rather than the guild itself.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

luvmybabies

Friendly Guildswoman

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:59 pm
Shujitsun
Did you donate straight to the guild, or through a trade to the mule? If it was through a trade, it won't show up next to your name. However, I do believe you'll be put on a list recognizing your contribution to the guild. 3nodding
If you donated straight to the guild though, it should show up right away. But I think donations ought to be sent to the mule rather than the guild itself.

Um, If I remember correctly, I clicked on a link that said donate in the "Help newbies" subforum and it took me to a trade with the NSTG mule. I don't see anywhere that it is showing up that I donated? The guild announcement page recognized a few benefactors but don't know if that is where it would show up other than the place next to my name. I really am not worried about being recognized for the donation, I'm just worried that it may have gotten lost in transaction because I'm still new at the trades. I just wanted to help out and want to make sure it goes toward that. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:33 pm
luvmybabies

Um, If I remember correctly, I clicked on a link that said donate in the "Help newbies" subforum and it took me to a trade with the NSTG mule. I don't see anywhere that it is showing up that I donated? The guild announcement page recognized a few benefactors but don't know if that is where it would show up other than the place next to my name. I really am not worried about being recognized for the donation, I'm just worried that it may have gotten lost in transaction because I'm still new at the trades. I just wanted to help out and want to make sure it goes toward that. confused

Hmm, that's odd...did you complete the trade properly? Go to this page and scroll down. Look at your trade history, and if you see a trade to the NSTG mule with a green title saying "Trade Completed: -date-" , it probably went through, so you don't need to worry about it getting lost somewhere. And your name may not have been included in the announcement if you sent and confirmed the trade after the announcement was sent/made.
Basically, if you see the transaction in your trade history, there shouldn't be a problem. 3nodding  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hello!

We have a log of donations sent to the NSTG Mule here, and you are on the list! We didn't forget you. smile Thank you for donating to the NSTG! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:10 pm
Ok, thank you.  

luvmybabies

Friendly Guildswoman

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash