Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:32 am
Still stuck in bed try to remember how
Unscrew my head that's too left brain right now
I washed my hair, I’m still a mess
I'm having trouble getting dressed
I've still got memories to repress
But I still hear my mama saying

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fifth year │ halfblood

Lena ran out onto the pitch, breathless but excited for their first game. She sometimes got nervous, of course, but she enjoyed flying so much that she usually forgot about the fact that most of the school was watching, and occasionally some of her family. Hopefully she didn't hit herself with any bludgers, and they gave Ravenclaw a run for their money.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

If you’re sad and you know it
And you don't want to show it
Clap your hands
If you are sad, that's okay
You can clap it all away
Just clap your hands

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:35 am
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff keeper

Dagrun was a bit annoyed with herself for not getting their earlier. She hated to be late, and she especially hated other people seeing her be late. Especially now that she was finally on first string. She'd been waiting for her first 'official' match for what seemed like years and years. Dagrun had never minded being the reserve, but it still felt like a significant upgrade to be the team's one and only keeper.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

'"

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Quidditch Tryouts 2045 » The Pitch » With: Ravens and Puffs
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform. Compression sleeve. » Status: Eager

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah was pumped as ever as he made his way onto the pitch for his first game of the year. Sure, Ravenclaw was working with some fresh meat, but who wasn't? He was sure it'd be fine. As for himself, he didn't intend to goof off like he did at tryouts. He knew to pay closer attention, and after much practice, it looked like he'd be batting right-handed for the majority of the season.

He gave Charley a pat on the shoulder in greeting as he passed her, finding a nice spot to get some quick stretches in.

Position: Beater
AC: 19 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF + 2 DD)
Modifiers: +7 Hitting Bludgers // + 5 Other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: #
═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 pm
Roll that spaceship, we ‘bout to get lifted
Live in the present, that gift is for the gifted
This what you came, this what you came for
You get what you buy, this what you paid for
So make sure the stars is what you aim for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff ƬнιяɗƳєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia jogged out cautiously to the pitch more nervous for her first game of the year than she'd been at her first game period. All she wanted was to redeem herself for last year's failings. Win or lose, as long as she at least freaking saw the snitch, she'd be ok.

Quote:

AC: 14
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +4 to Spot +4 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

I never worry, life is a journey
I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's ok, we'll take our time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:56 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <6th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Fall of 2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary stepped on the pitch, not the first one but not the last, taking a deep breath. She felt more nervous than her first game she thought. At the end of this she would be to blame if they did good or not. The curse of responsibility. More importantly she hoped everyone had fun and secondly a win would be nice of course. No, Mary reminded herself, there was no reason they wouldn't do fine. Ilene and her had selected a great team and she had faith in them.
                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                                  {OoC: }

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:17 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
Second Year Ravenclaw
Twelve Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (Game 2)

Benny was officially the starting keeper. As a second year that was a big deal. He was nervous that was for sure. Standing there in his uniform with his father's broom he couldn't stop thinking about how bad things were going to go. However, he couldn't help but wonder if maybe his father would come. Or perhaps his mother. Either would do. Granted he was too scared to look up into the stands to see if he could find them. It wasn't like parents came to these games anyway. One could hope all the same.

With : Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +3 AC, +5 Blocking, +2 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw First Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff (Game 2)

Lavinia still had little to no idea why she got the spot as Chaser. She was a first year who knew very little about Quidditch never mind how to fly a broom. Perhaps that didn't matter much though. She was there and needed to focus for the teams sake. Lavinia took a breath as she waited for the game to start. Sooner or later she'd have to play a real match might as well be today.

Company : Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:09 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy made sure he had his lucky shark socks on today! It was his first game! He hoped hoped his slight nervousness wasn't going to hinder his performance. He had a note delivered to Kam inviting him to watch but Iggy was unsure if Kam would wanna come. Pushing the thought from his mind he preped for the fame with his team.

Position: chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:18 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico entered the pitch eager to make a repeat of last year. Well mostly not the first game were he had wore him self so bad he ended up in the hospital wing. He was pretty sure grandma Frida was not pleased he over worked himself. They had some new players but Nico was confident they could do it

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 3:23 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was almost running late and it sucked. He was relizing he bit off more than he could chew class wise and knew after O.W.L.s he be dropping some. He went and stretched hoping they didn't have a day long game. He needed to study!

Position: Chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:59 am
User Image
                                                Listen as your day unfolds,
                                                Challenge what the future holds
                                                Try and keep your head up to the sky
                                                Lovers, they may cause you tears
                                                Go ahead release your fears,
                                                Stand up and be counted
                                                Don't be ashamed to cry

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany was more than ready to start the game against Ravenclaw. Mostly because she was finally a starter and therefore had been waiting for the chance to actually play. As a result, she had been vibrating with nerves so much that she ate next to nothing during breakfast. However, she was at the pitch, and she took a deep breath to center herself before the game started.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: +4 to all
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am more than ready to start this game.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Herald what your mother said
                                                Read the books your father read
                                                Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
                                                Some may have more cash than you
                                                Others take a different view,
                                                My oh my, heh, hey

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:03 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had watched the last game with interest, especially since it had seemed to go well especially with Gryffindor winning. However, this wasn't that game and she was interested to see how Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw fared. "Today's game is between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Eagles versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 20-sided dice: 7, 11, 8, 14, 9, 15, 12, 20, 16, 20 Total: 132 (10-200)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:12 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy at the whistle shot for the quaffle!

Position: chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 10, 4, 3, 9, 3, 5, 4, 9, 6 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:13 am
Dang it Iggy i get you are eager  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games