Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin and Gryffindors
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I so nervous?!

Will flew to the air, hoping to start the game nicely. The blonde took aim at the Chaser in possession of the quaffle. Maybe, just maybe he'd start off right.

The Forgotten Weasley

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: Talia Walsh
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 24 {Hit Unless Saved!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian swooped in to save whit and sen back at jack

Position: Captain and Beater
                                                                            AC: 18 (10 +2 (DD) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:02 am
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Chelsea continued looking for the snitch. Hopefully she could find it. It was still early though so no need to panic.

Company : Gryffindors and Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 13 (fail)
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 am
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserhalfbloodsecond year

Tally grabbed the quaffle, to her delight, and then dodged a steal attempt from a Slytherin chaser. But as she headed towards the goals, a bludger slammed into her side, causing her to yell in pain from the shock of the hit. She'd never felt a bludger before. Crap, were her ribs sprained?.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Mods: +2 +1 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:40 pm
User Image

Cian winced as he was totally not able to make it in time. Well time to even the odds. He aimed a bludger at Chelsea

Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 1 hit self

null

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 3:41 pm
Might help to roll sweatdrop  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was barely even in the air when a bludger slammed into him. He swore silently to himself, gritting his teeth as he tried to adjust his grip to account for the pain in his shoulder. Then, he started looking for the snitch.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching) (-1 for Injuries)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                                      Final Roll: 27 (Spotted)

xxxScorexxx
                                                      00 to 00
                                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi took off after the other chasers. She watched the newest addition to their team fail to beat Tally to the quaffle, and Will fail to steal it. Well, she was vice captain, better start earning the title. She took off after the younger girl, reaching out to try and snag the ball.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                          AC: 15
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+7 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Stealing from Talia
                                          Final Roll 21 (Success)

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi managed to swipe the quaffle easily enough, and grinned as she tucked it under her arm, sure to keep a firm grip as she took off towards the Gryffindor goals.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASER - VICE CAPTAINxxx
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+7 to Stealing) (+7 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                          Final Roll xx

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea was stilling having no luck. However, Whitney seemed to be having some. Looking over in his direction she hoped to maybe spot the snitch if he was indeed onto something.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 12 (fail)
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:38 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Third Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris smiled when Tally came up with the quaffle. Unfortunately she got hit with a bludger and then got the ball stolen. Heading after the fourth year, he hoped to get the ball back for Gryffindor.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Andi - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 10 (fail)
                                                    Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Shooting, +3 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:06 am
User Image

Cian swore a bit as the bludger hot him in the shoulder lucilly not the arm he used but still hirt like hell! Perhaps he have better luck this time hitting Chris. He needed to be careful there was no reserve beater to back them up

Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +5 other -1 owie
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll: 2 hit self

null

null

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game 1 - Slytherin
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's do this

London took to the air, cautiously trolling around for someone to hit. After a few minutes, Londy noticed Andi had taken the quaffle. Perfect. She was the new VC, she could probably take a hit. With a smirk, he swung, hopefully sending the bludger her way.

null

AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 {Hitting}
Aiming At: Andi Masters
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:15 {Barely Missed!}

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin and Gryffindors
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why am I so nervous?!

Will watched London fling a bludger over toward Andi, luckily it missed, albeit narrowly. Maybe he could even the odds a bit. Will flew toward the nearest bludger and took aim, hoping to hit the fluffy-headed Gryffindor.

null

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Aiming At: London Ellis
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 24 {Hit Unless Saved!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:53 am
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserhalfbloodsecond year

Tally raced after Andi, determined to get the quaffle back.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Mods: +2 +1 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games