Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit joined the other players on the teams, waving to his teammates and going into his stretches. He'd only caught the snitch once last year, and that hadn't even gotten them close to winning the cup despite them being the only team to not call a game. All in all, not his best work. He was fully intending to do better this year. Which started with being limbered up.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                      00 to 00
                                                      TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Hamid couldn't believe that he was in the first string already; it had to happen sometime, but it was still surprising, and a little terrifying. It was his first official game and he knew he should feel excited; he could hardy close his eyes last night but that was more because of nerves than excitement. He ate some toast before he got to the pitch to settle his stomach but that hardly helped. Looking around, Hamid gulped; the other players all ready for the game and it only made him feel more inadequate. "Good morning," he called out, more high pitched than he'd liked. He really hoped he didn't mess up in this game.

• WHERE Quidditch pitch tab tab tab WITH his team tab tab tab FEELING nervous

G R Y F F I N D O RxxC H A S E R
                                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            good armdeft dodgerswift swipe
                                            AC: 16 Modifiers: +6
                                            tab tab
                                            To Goals: x/3
                                            Final Roll: xx

00 vs. 00

OOC xxx

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Chelsea had taken the job of vice captain very seriously. The team was going to do well if she could help it. Course she wasn't going to be some crazed tyrant who was devoted to content practicing. Quidditch was supposed to be fun after all. Today was one such day that she planned on having fun. A win would be a great start though.

Company : Gryffindors and Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Prefect Sixth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image

Griffin followed Chelsea onto the field. He was more then ready for the first game of the season. As keeper his job was pretty lax for the most part. Though, he knew Chelsea would have his head of he slacked off. No, he was prepared for game ahead. He wasn't about to let a single quaffle get past him. Not if he could help it.

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +9 Blocking, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Third Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris had been so happy to be on the starting line. Third year wasn't a bad wait. With a smile on his face he marched onto the pitch broom in hand. "Time for some fun." He spoke aloud. He couldn't wait to play against the other houses. After all it was his first time in a real match up. That was exciting and he knew that his aunt would most likely be watching. Aunt Mira wouldn't miss it he knew that much. Especially after he sent her that letter the moment the team list went up. She'd been proud. No way would she not be there.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 15
                                                    Modifiers: +5 AC, +5 Shooting, +3 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:56 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Shawna had one word in mind as she walked onto the pitch for her first official game; unexpected. The whole idea that she'd find herself first year playing against Gryffindor was just bizarre. It was a surprise one she still wasn't over. Even as she stood on the field waiting for the game to begin. It was almost surreal. Taking a breath, Shawna prepared for the worst and hoped for the best as far as her performance went. Hopefully she'd have some good first game luck.

Company : Slytherins and Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                    AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:26 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian came on to the pitch a bit later than planned but hey he was here. He almost thought he forgot a peice of equipment but luckily found it in his bag. He stoped by fellow beater Will, sure he was nervous but Cian knew Will had the skills. "You got this bud!" Cian said with a friendly back pat before heading over to where the twins were of course if Will needed to talk Cian would stay.

Position: Captain and Beater
                                                                            AC: 18 (10 +2 (DD) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny joined his team on the pitch he had even borrowed some of Aeryn's broom polish to make sure he be riding in style today. Vinny hoped no games would go all day this year.

Position: Slytherin Keeper
                                                                            AC: 15 [+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was honestly excited to see how the season was going to go, and she thought it was great that the first game of the season was going to be Gryffindor and Slytherin. What better way to kick it all off than with a bang, after all? "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Lions versus Snakes I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 10, 4, 6, 7, 9, 2, 5 Total: 53 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:50 am
I'd like to teach the world to sing
Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

User Image
T A L I A
K I S S
W A L S H

gryffindor chaserhalfbloodsecond year

Tally kicked off the ground, fighting back the nervous churning in her stomach, and immediately went up for the quaffle. Hopefully she was faster than the Slytherins. Hopefully.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay
Hope that you fall in love
And it hurts so bad, yeah
The only way you can know
You gave it all you had
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Fifth Year Gryffindor Vice Captain
Muggleborn Young Detective Seeker

User Image

Chelsea watched the quaffle go up for the toss. From there she went on the hunt for the golden snitch. If she found it quick she'd be on the right track. Only time would tell how this would go down.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 11 (fail)
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 7, 1, 6, 4, 9, 2, 3, 4, 8 Total: 50 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Shawna saw the quaffle at the toss and went for it. She had to get it before the other girl on Gryffindor's side. Slytherin was going to start off with the quaffle if she had anything to say about it.

Company : Slytherins and Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                    AC: 12
                                                    Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will watched the first year go up for the quaffle and miss it but decided to swoop in to try and steal for himself.
Quote:

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 14 (miss)
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:59 pm
I'm a moon-walker, I'm like MJ up in the clouds
I know it sounds awkward
I'm filthy as charged, filthy as charged
You're a sweet talker,
But darlin' whatcha gonna say now?

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ ¤ ƢƲƖƊƊƖƬƇӇ ƇƛƤƬƛƖƝ

Jack flew into the air after with the start of the game and after a moment of deliberation, decided to take aim at Whitney.

AC: 19
        Modifiers: +9 to Hit
        Final Roll: 18 (hit)
        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
        Lives: [1] [2] [3]

The midnight marauders,
        The higher never come down, never come down
        You can't take me anywhere, anywhere
        You can't take me anywhere, anywhere
        I'm still uninvited, I'm still gonna light it,

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games