Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:24 am

null

null

null

User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                          ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                          ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                                          ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy headed onto the pitch for his last game of quidditch. He didn't plan to go pro so he knew to give more to this game than before. Pending Hufflepuff breaking quidditch again. Jeremy admittedly felt bad for Hufflepuff. He would be pretty bummed in thier position. Hopefully, they were all spared the day-long game this time

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC: 16 (10 +3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: โ— โ— โ— โ—
                                                                          Total roll:
                                                                          Post to goal: 1/3

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                          ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                          ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                          ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:26 pm
    Truth of the matter is I'm complicated
    You're as straight as they come
    You go about your day, baby
    While I hide from the sun
    It's better if you don't understand
    'Cause you won't know what it's like until you try

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ฦ‘ฦ–ฦ‘ฦฌำ‡ ฦณะ„ฦ›ฦฆ ฦงิผฦณฦฌำ‡ะ„ฦฆฦ–ฦ ยค ฦฌำ‡ฦ–ฦฦ“ 1 ยค ฦงิผฦณฦฌำ‡ะ„ฦฆฦ–ฦ ฦ‡ำ‡ฦ›ฦงะ„ฦฆ

โœชโœชโœชWill walked over to the pitch ready for the last game of the year. It hadn't been his best but he was still hoping to go out with a bang.

AC: 18
    Modifiers: +8 to Steal +8 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Roll: ~
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

You know I
    I'll be waiting on the other side
    And you
    All you got to do is cross the line
    I could wait a whole lifetime
    But you just got to decide

Quote:

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:32 pm
    I've been out on the edge
    Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
    Big dreams, I took a chance
    Held out for everything I got here
    I've been feeling this life's a circus
    Hanging on without a fear

Hฯ…ffฦ–ั”ฯฯ…ff Sั”cฯƒฮทษ— ฦณั”ฮฑั โƒ ฦคัั”ฯฯ…ะฒั”ั•cั”ฮทั‚ Mั”ฮทฮฑcั” โƒ ฦŠฮฑฮทcั”ั

โ˜™โงLia stomped onto the pitch more than ready for this season to end. It'd been a complete bust and she felt like the absolute worst. She was even hoping the other seeker would catch it rather than be left to tie another game.

Quote:

AC: 13
    Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
    Lives: [๐Ÿ’œ:] [๐Ÿ’œ] [๐Ÿ’œ]

Livin' on a high wire
    Runnin' through a wildfire
    You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
    Walking on a tight rope
    No net, high hopes
    Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:34 pm
    From the hillside (they could party with us)
    To the valley (they could party with us)
    Watch the sun come up and warm my body
    California (they could party with us)
    Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
    I won't hang around until you break me

ยป Owl Eษดั‚ะฝฯ…ั•ฮนฮฑั•ั‚ ยปHแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“ Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›สœYeฮฑr :: Hแด‡แด€แด… Gษชส€สŸ ยปQแดœษชแด…แด…ษชแด›แด„สœ Cแด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด/Cะฝฮฑั•er

.ยธยธ.โ€ขยดยดยฏ`โ€ขLaili walked onto the pitch feeling a tad bittersweet about her final game of the year and of her Hogwart's years. She was of course hoping to win but honestly, she was hoping to get in as much fun as she could before living in the library for her NEWT's.

Modifiers: +8 to Swipe, +8 to Catch
    Final Roll: ~
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
    Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Start, stars
    I'll make it to the top
    I'm shining like the cars and rings
    The palms see everything

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:33 pm
    User Image
                                                      Iโ€™m stronger
                                                      That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                      I used to go with the flow
                                                      Didnโ€™t really care โ€˜bout me
                                                      You might think that I canโ€™t take it, but youโ€™re wrong

User Image
                                                      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด‡แด‹แด‡ส€ || Qแดœษชแด…แด…ษชแด›แด„สœ Rแด‡า“แด‡ส€แด‡แด‡

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had watched both teams go through two gruelling games, but coming up short. She just hoped the game didn't last all day. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Snakes versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                      OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                      I donโ€™t need nobody, better off alone
                                                      Here I go, on my own now
                                                      I donโ€™t need nobody, not anybody
                                                      Here I go, alright, here I go

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Hฯ…ffฦ–ั”ฯฯ…ff Sั”cฯƒฮทษ— ฦณั”ฮฑั โƒ ฦคัั”ฯฯ…ะฒั”ั•cั”ฮทั‚ Mั”ฮทฮฑcั” โƒ ฦŠฮฑฮทcั”ั

โ˜™โงLia jumped onto her broom the moment the game started and began her search.

Quote:

Livin' on a high wire
    Walking on a tight rope
    No net, high hopes

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 2, 8, 3, 8, 3, 6, 7, 2, 4 Total: 48 (10-100)

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:50 pm

null

null

null

User Image

๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                            ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’
                                                            ๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“
                                                            ๐ป๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’น๐“Š๐“๐“?

Jeremy went up for the quaffle.

Position: chaser
                                                                            AC: 16 (10 +3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                            Lives: โ— โ— โ— โ—
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Post to goal: 1/3

๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’
                                                                            ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“… ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’
                                                                            ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡
                                                                            ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ซ.๐’ฎ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:11 pm
      User ImageUser Image

โœ– โ™ฅ โœ–
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                  ฮน goั‚ a deะผon ฮนn ะผy ั•oฯ…l and a voฮนce ฮนn ะผy ะฝead
                                                  ฮนั‚'ั• ั•ayฮนng go, go, go! ฮน can ั•leep wะฝen ฮน'ะผ dead
                                                  ั‚ะฝere'ั• a ั•onฮนc revelaั‚ฮนon ะฒrฮนngฮนng ะผe ั‚o ะผy ฤธneeั•
                                                  and ั‚ะฝere'ั• a ะผan down ะฒelow wะฝo needั• ะผy ั•yะผpaั‚ะฝy
                                                  ฮน goั‚ a rฮนngฮนng ฮนn ะผy earั• geั‚ั‚ฮนng ready ั‚o ะฒฯ…rั•ั‚
                                                  ั•creaะผฮนng "ะฝallelฯ…jaะฝ, ะผoั‚ะฝerา“ฯ…cฤธer, ั‚aฤธe ะผe ั‚o cะฝฯ…rcะฝ"

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceWhit was in the air as soon as the game started, eyes scanning for some sign of the snitch. He didn't want this game to go all bloody day and all bloody night.

ฮน rฮนde ั‚ะฝe lฮนgะฝั‚nฮนng, roll wฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝe ั‚ะฝฯ…nder
                                                  ฮน'ะผ goฮนng down down down wฮนั‚ะฝ ะผy ั•ฮนั•ั‚erั• and ะฒroั‚ะฝerั•
                                                  ฮน า“ell ฮนn love wฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝeฮนr darฤธeั•ั‚ parั‚ั•
                                                  ั•ั‚and on ั‚ะฝe ั•ฮนde oา“ ั‚ะฝe wฮนld aั‚ ะฝearั‚
                                                  ฮน plฯ…cฤธed ั‚ะฝe า“eaั‚ะฝer oา“า“ a crow ั•o ฮน coฯ…ld า“ly
                                                  ั•ฮนnce ฮน waั• ั‚ะฝฮนrั‚een yearั• old ฮน've ะฝad ะผy า“ฮนั•ั‚ ั‚o ั‚ะฝe ั•ฤธy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                  Lives:
                                                  โคโ™กโคโ™กโคโ™กโค
                                                  Currently: Seeking
                                                  Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
      • WilyTrickster 50
      mc2 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 7, 10, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2, 1 Total: 52 (10-100)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
      • Deal Me In 50
      • Married 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:33 am
      โ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering โ xxxxx
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
      Time: 2044-2045
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary took to the sky and immediately rushed in for the toss. Here's to hoping for good luck, Mary thought with a grin. She always got a rush in playing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 15
                                                      Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                                      Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Total Roll:
                                                      X/3
                                                      Lives: (โ)(โ)(โ)(โ)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                      My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                      You need to forge your own path
                                                      And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                      {OoC: }

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:35 am
      โ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering โ xxxxx
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
      Time: 2044-2045
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary's grin grew as she was able to (barely) snag the quaffle. And, she was off towards the goals keeping an eye out for her teammates and her opponents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 15
                                                      Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                                      Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Total Roll:
                                                      1/3
                                                      Lives: (โ)(โ)(โ)(โ)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                      My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                      You need to forge your own path
                                                      And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                      {OoC: }

Quote:

[  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
      • Deal Me In 50
      • Married 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
      • The Wolf Within 100
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:06 am
      Watch out, world, I'm grown now
      It's about to go down
      My heart beatin' so loud
      Mama, look, I'm grown now
      I can't sleep, I'm wide awake
      I've been up since yesterday

User Image
      I L E N E
      H E L E D D
      W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater โ”‚ fourth year โ”‚ halfblood

Lena hunted down a bludger to aim at Whitney.

OOC:
      Position: Beater
      Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
      Total Roll: 11 (miss)
      Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
      Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Scared 'cause I know it ain't a game
      Like, who am I gonna be today?
      Tell your homeboy what's good
      I'm tryna fit in your hood
      Got the weight of the world on me
      But no regrets, this is what I say

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:11 pm

ฦ‘ฦ–ฦ‘ฦฌำ‡ ฦณะ„ฦ›ฦฆ ฦงิผฦณฦฌำ‡ะ„ฦฆฦ–ฦ ยค ฦฌำ‡ฦ–ฦฦ“ 1 ยค ฦงิผฦณฦฌำ‡ะ„ฦฆฦ–ฦ ฦ‡ำ‡ฦ›ฦงะ„ฦฆ

โœชโœชโœชWill saw Mary come away with the quaffle and flew after her for a steal.

Roll: 18 (steal)

You know I
      And you

mc2

Yukina101
      Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
      • Vocalizing Hisser 25
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
      Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
      • Vocalizing Hisser 25
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:13 pm

โœชโœชโœชWill grinned as he tucked the quaffle under his arm and started flying towards the goals.

You know I
      And you

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:14 pm

โ˜™โงLia kept her eyes sharp for the snitch.

Quote:

Livin' on a high wire
      Walking on a tight rope
      No net, high hopes

Yukina101
      Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
      • Vocalizing Hisser 25
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
      • WilyTrickster 50
      PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:55 pm
      User ImageUser Image

โœ– โ™ฅ โœ–
                                                  ฮน goั‚ a deะผon ฮนn ะผy ั•oฯ…l and a voฮนce ฮนn ะผy ะฝead
                                                  ฮนั‚'ั• ั•ayฮนng go, go, go! ฮน can ั•leep wะฝen ฮน'ะผ dead
                                                  ั‚ะฝere'ั• a ั•onฮนc revelaั‚ฮนon ะฒrฮนngฮนng ะผe ั‚o ะผy ฤธneeั•
                                                  and ั‚ะฝere'ั• a ะผan down ะฒelow wะฝo needั• ะผy ั•yะผpaั‚ะฝy
                                                  ฮน goั‚ a rฮนngฮนng ฮนn ะผy earั• geั‚ั‚ฮนng ready ั‚o ะฒฯ…rั•ั‚
                                                  ั•creaะผฮนng "ะฝallelฯ…jaะฝ, ะผoั‚ะฝerา“ฯ…cฤธer, ั‚aฤธe ะผe ั‚o cะฝฯ…rcะฝ"

spaceWhit caught sight of the little golden speck immediately, thank God. He grinned, shooting off in the direction of the snitch.

ฮน rฮนde ั‚ะฝe lฮนgะฝั‚nฮนng, roll wฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝe ั‚ะฝฯ…nder
                                                  ฮน'ะผ goฮนng down down down wฮนั‚ะฝ ะผy ั•ฮนั•ั‚erั• and ะฒroั‚ะฝerั•
                                                  ฮน า“ell ฮนn love wฮนั‚ะฝ ั‚ะฝeฮนr darฤธeั•ั‚ parั‚ั•
                                                  ั•ั‚and on ั‚ะฝe ั•ฮนde oา“ ั‚ะฝe wฮนld aั‚ ะฝearั‚
                                                  ฮน plฯ…cฤธed ั‚ะฝe า“eaั‚ะฝer oา“า“ a crow ั•o ฮน coฯ…ld า“ly
                                                  ั•ฮนnce ฮน waั• ั‚ะฝฮนrั‚een yearั• old ฮน've ะฝad ะผy า“ฮนั•ั‚ ั‚o ั‚ะฝe ั•ฤธy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                  Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                  Lives:
                                                  โคโ™กโคโ™กโคโ™กโค
                                                  Currently: Seeking Catch Up 1/3
                                                  Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games