Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico took a swipe

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -2 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ○ ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 1/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:35 pm
come on nico no wammy  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:37 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia groaned as she lost the snitch again just as she had it before going back to looking again.

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +2 to Spot +2 to Catch -1 injury
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [ emotion_bandaid ] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico desperately took another swipe

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -2 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ○ ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            chase 3/3
                                                                            catch 2/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:55 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili watched as both her's and Kiery's seeker ran themselves ragged and both get smacked around by the bludgers (admittedly the poor boy more than Lia) and she was sure they were both exhausted as she spotted one nearly running into the goal posts. She signaled at the referee at Kiery before landing. "Hey so uh. Can we both just tie and call it a double win?" she offered with a tired grin.

AC: 21
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                            ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                            'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceIt took Kiery a rather long time for it to sink in that she was being signaled by the ref and Laili. For a brief moment, she worried that something was wrong. Well, something besides the snitch having apparently developed at-will invisibility and been dipped in pig fat before the game. More like, she was worried that one of her players (Charley, she thought) was in trouble for... something. So she was relieved when, instead, Laili offered to just... end the game in a tie? "Wait, you can do that?!" she exclaimed, eyes going wide as she turned to the referee. "We can do that?! We should do that. I think someone's about to die." Not her, but probably Nico. The poor kid was running himself ragged trying to catch the bloody snitch. Never had she been so relieved that she hadn't ever considered trying out for that particular position. Bloody hell.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                            уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                            уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                            ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                            ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                            AC: 20
                                            Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                            Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Action
                                            Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 am
Watch out, world, I'm grown now
It's about to go down
My heart beatin' so loud
Mama, look, I'm grown now
I can't sleep, I'm wide awake
I've been up since yesterday

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Lena just wanted to get this over with, after two called games. She almost hoped Slytherin won right off the bat. Then she felt a bit guilty for thinking like that, but realistically, quidditch wasn't as fun when you'd been up in the air for hours. Last time she'd flown around for so long she'd felt sick to her stomach when she finally landed. Although maybe that had just been hunger. She started her stretches, looking uncharacteristically glum.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Scared 'cause I know it ain't a game
Like, who am I gonna be today?
Tell your homeboy what's good
I'm tryna fit in your hood
Got the weight of the world on me
But no regrets, this is what I say

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:36 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip walked onto the pitch, ready for the last game. Or at least as ready as he would be for a potentially third game that goes into the night. After his captain and the opposing team's captain had to call the game off 'early', Phil wasn't so sure this was even fun anymore. The games just went on for way too long.

Armour Class: 16
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Backfire: < 4
                                                  Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:43 pm
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

This year had been rough for the quidditch teams. Two games were already called off early before the snitch was caught due to the length of the game. A long game was not unheard of in professional quidditch, but for them they were only students. Only a small portion even considered quidditch as a profession, less would even make it. Mary had made sure to get up extra early in order to say her prayers hoping God granted a clean, decently quick game to Hufflepuff and Slytherin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                              ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                              тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                              and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                              ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                              ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceThis had been a weird season, to say the least. It felt like all of the teams were sort of floundering, largely due to not having many experienced players in key positions. Hufflepuff had it especially bad, having already called two games. This being their last one, he hoped that he could catch the snitch quickly and save them from having another long game. He wasn't quite charitable enough to wish his opponent enough luck to beat him (hello, Slytherin?), but at this point he felt like just playing a game to completion was better than them not having ended a single game properly all year.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                              ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                              ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                              ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                              ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                              ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                              AC: 16
                                              Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                              Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                              Lives:

Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi sure as hell hoped this game went better than Hufflepuff's other two this year. Both had been called due to length, with the players about two seconds from dying of exhaustion right there on their brooms. Andi had less than zero desire to see a game play out that long. Hopefully if the game did start to wear on, Caleb would have enough sense to call it before it got that bad. Of course, she didn't have a lot of faith in that, since he could be something of a snot. But she wasn't about to say so out loud. Asking for bad karma, that was.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASERxxx
                                          AC: 12
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                                  συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                                  тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                                  ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher felt weirdly like he was the member of his team doing the best this year. Given that they'd had to call both previous games, it wasn't looking so great for Hufflepuff. He hoped that the won this one; sure, it would mean Slytherin lost all three, but at least they'd played them all! Or, wait. No, maybe it was better if Slytherin won, for them anyway, since it meant they'd been defeated and the game going too long and getting called was just a tie... Whatever. He was the keeper; all he had to do was guard the goals posts.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                                  ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                                  уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Blocking)
                                                  Lives:

Final Roll #
                                                  Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Seventh Year Slytherin Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin (Game 5)

Today was the last time Caleb would be captain. The last time he'd lead his team onto the pitch and play a good game of Quidditch. Course he could have had a better run as captain that was for sure. Caleb pushed all that aside and decided to just enjoy his last game before he became a working adult for the Ministry.

Company : Team Players

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:04 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered the pitch hoping not to be a victim of Hufflepuff's qudditch curse. They had burned out all their games and morale had to be low. Sure they hadn't won any either but hey the games finished at least.

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 12 [+1 EXP +1 ADV1]
                                                                            Modifiers: +6 Defend +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:12 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian entered as peppy as ever. There wasn't too much at stake. They sure as hell wasn't getting the cup this year so they could hopefully have a nice game. Pending Hufflepuff's apparent curse this year. Cian knew this was the last game for Caleb and Jeremy and Cian wanted a good send off.

Position:
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games