Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip aimed the next bludger at Nico.

Position: Beater
                                                  Armour Class: 16
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 22 (hit)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Backfire: < 4
                                                  Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

kungufudemoness

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:54 am
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff 2044-2045 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: Praying for a Hit

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah attempted yet again to save Nico from the bludger, but it was too far gone to even get to. "Ugh!" 'Seriously?!'

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
WOWWWWW

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 1 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = 3 (MISS)
Quote:

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

Trickblues

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:07 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Ow! Right to the hip. Gee jonah was tring at least but where was the other beater! He hope to spot the damn ball and end this before he was knocked out of the game.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -2 ow
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ○ ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 7 omg nico do you need glasses
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:09 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Still nothing! Lia was trying not to be dismayed but honestly it was getting a bit hard!

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: 4
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image

Nico continued serching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 15 fail
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:18 am
User Image

Nico sighed and continued serching

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 8 fail
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:54 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui tried to steal again. He was detemined. Of anything he make it harder to get down the pitch

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll: 9 fail
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    null

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:54 am

☙❧Lia kept her eyes peeled for even the slightest bit or hint of gold as she continued her search the only thing making her feel a bit better was knowing the other seeker was having just as tough a time as she was.

Quote:

Roll: 16
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:05 am
User Image
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop

Philip noticed that Jonah tried to block his last budget hit, so he aimed at the opposing team's beater.

Total Roll: 23 (hit)

Trickblues

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:09 am
User Image

Nico sighed and continued serching. Did they even release it?

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 18 omg why
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:18 pm
(Had a post but deleted, I forgot he can't try to block for himself. My bad y'all it's been a long weekend orz)  
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff 2044-2045 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: Praying for a Hit

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah yelped when Philip's bludger collided with his back.

He whipped around on his broom and smacked it towards Lia.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 18 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) - 1 (Injury) = 19 (Hit, unless blocked)
Yukina101

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

Trickblues

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop

Philip managed to hit Jonah with the bludger, but not a moment passed before the beater turned around and aimed towards Lia. Phil attempted to intercept, aiming back at the beater.

Total Roll: 15 (missed)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:30 am
User Image

Nico thought he saw something but lost it. Damn it. He resumed his search

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 7.....
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:47 am

☙❧Lia had thought she might've seen something when she was hit in the back by a bludge knocking the air right out of her. It took her a few seconds to get her equilibrium back but it just made her more determined to find the snitch.

Quote:

Roll: 4
Modifiers: +2 to Spot +2 to Catch -1 injury
Lives: [ emotion_bandaid ] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games