Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was so close to catching the snitch. She heard cheering from the Slytherins and scowled, knowing they'd made a goal. She needed to catch the snitch and fast.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-10
                                                          3/3
                                                          -/2

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick grinned as her shot made it through the hoops. The quaffle was back in Lydia's possession and she shot forward to steal it from her. She wanted to make another goal now!

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              10-0
                                                              -/3

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

SIXTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey swore when she failed to save Kimberly, although she smirked slightly when she heard the cheers after Flick scored them a goal. Now all they needed to do was catch the snitch, and she dove to save Byuch from Chance's bludger, trying to redirect it at Melody once more.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 20Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Target: MelodyDefending: Byuch
                                                      Final Roll: 18 (saved but missed)

10 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxfine.xxxxxw e a r i n gxxquidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || thir໓ ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch still hadn't seen it yet, but he was not going to give up. He continued scanning around, thinking he could spot it soon.

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 23 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to beat the other team, watch me.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:46 pm
                                                  Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                  We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                  We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                  That's givin' too much noise
                                                  Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

════════════════════════

Tнїяd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance watched as his bludger was deflected. He frowned, deciding to aim toward Rey instead.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +5 (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [x] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I'm sure we'll win today.
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                  You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                  Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                  You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:44 pm
It's not simple to say
Most days I don't recognize me
It's not easy to know
I'm not anything like I used to be
Although it's true
I was never attention's sweet center
I still remember that girl

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

hufflepuff chaser │ fourth year │ muggleborn

Liddie dodged Flick and kept going.

OOC:
Mods: +4 Scoring and Stealing
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Posts to Goal: 2/3
Goals Scored: 0
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

She's imperfect, but she tries
She is good, but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy, but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is gone, but she used to be mine

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:46 pm
It's like I'm walking on a highway, staring straight into the sun
With the universe around me waiting for me to fall down
Your love is like a junkie, just a little loaded, huh
Your words are like a whiskey river rolling off of your tongue
But you won't burn out this starfire; this feeling is dancing in my flames
Throw me and I'll just burn brighter, oh, you can't burn out this starfire

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin│ second year │ chaser

Callista moved to steal from the older girl.

OOC:
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

I won't ever be perfection, ever be your golden child
I'm not spinning on this planet just for me to make you smile
I love my crooked halo, hell, I won't apologize
You can touch it all you want, but no matter how you try
Oh you ain't ever, ever gonna burn me out
Oh you can try, but you ain't ever

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick glared at the younger girl when she failed to steal. She raced forward to try again. Her younger counterpart Callista had already missed a steal.

Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              10-0
                                                              -/3

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:51 pm

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody reached her fingers out for the snitch. She really hoped she grabbed it this time.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-10
                                                          3/3
                                                          1/2

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:53 pm

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody blinked as her fingers wrapped around the snitch easily and quickly. That was unexpected. She grinned though. She had done it. She had won every single game this year! She called out, "I caught the snitch!"

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          0-10
                                                          3/3
                                                          1/2

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:46 pm

I can see your eyes turning blue
                                                            I can see the
                                                            weather changing you
                                                            Cold
                                                            summers one after the other
                                                            Got old fast, grew
                                                            tired of each other
                                                            Proud sleepless child,
                                                            followed her

Aine arrived on the pitch excitedly. This would be her first game as a starting player, and the very first game of the year. She was nervous, but she was determined to help her team win. Gryffindor would get the cup this year.

It's getting harder to find it in me
                                                            I scab my
                                                            wounds and fall asleep
                                                            But now, but now
                                                            can be
                                                            Falling
                                                            down
                                                            Filling, filling the empty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:48 pm

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxHUFFLEPUFFxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxDATING EVE MCHALENxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was more than ready to graduate... but that didn't mean she was going to take her last year of quidditch any less seriously. Try outs had sucked, but it had just been an off day. Despite going up against her girlfriend in the very first game of the year,
                                                          she was determined to win. She knew how much this year meant to Eve,
                                                          but she also knew the other girl would never let her live it down if she went easy on her.

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:04 am
Hands will take their place
Far from intentions made
Disguised as patience, time gets wasted
Now is for the now, so get loud
I'm, I'm destination addicted
I just gotta be some place else

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

sixth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec was not about to let Hufflepuff take the Quidditch Cup again. Besides, they only had one senior chaser left. It should be an easy enough game, so long as Melody didn't immediately catch the snitch. Trying to feel as confident as he looked, he started his stretches for the game.

OOC:
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Hands will find their way
To eyes inches from my face
My heart gets beating, I drink freely
How to hold it down, hold it down?
Maybe if I stand up straight
One small thing I can change

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:07 am
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fifth year prefect │ hufflepuff keeper

Lydia was thrilled to be starting keeper, finally, so if she messed up during this game she was never going to forgive herself. She had to block every shot... which shouldn't be very hard in theory, since two of the three Hufflepuff chasers were fairly new to Quidditch.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer

Username

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:33 pm
Sixth Year
Quidditch Chaser & Vice Captain - - -
Daily Dragon Photographer - - -
Drama Club Co-Captain - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch : Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Candace walked onto the field confident in the team. Sure they didn't have the most experienced chasers. But they still had a shot. Their first game was against Gryffindor and she knew it would be tough. "Hey Mel. Hey Lyd." She greeted the two. "Let's do our best today." She smiled knowing it was going to be fun.

With : Hufflepuff & Gryffindor Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games