Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater
Second Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 12 years old...

Location: Quiddtich Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor

It was Gabby's last game of the year. She'd admit the season didn't go as planned. Gryffindor had won none of their games and this was the last chance they had at a win. They were so far gone from getting the cup but they could at least redeem themselves. Beater bat in hand, the second year planned on doing her best. Hopefully her best would be good enough today.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Hoping for the best
                                                  Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

With : Eagles & Lions

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: ___ Saving: ___ - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +5 AC, +3 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:41 am
Dear mother,
Can you hear me whining?
It's been three whole weeks,
Since that I have left your home.
This sudden fear has left me trembling-
'Cause now it seems that I am out here on my own,
And I'm feeling so alone.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fifth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

At least it wasn't like they had anything to lose, Alec figured. He could be competitive, but he knew he didn't take their losses as seriously as some of his housemates, even though he always played seriously. He just had bigger fish to fry, like his upcoming OWLs. So he could, you know, get an actual job, since quidditch stars were few and far between. He started his stretches, waiting for more people to show up.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes-
Some call it the slums, some call it nice...
I want to take you through a wasteland I like to call my home.
Welcome to paradise; it makes me wonder why I'm still here;
For some strange reason it's now feeling like my home.
And I'm never gonna go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:19 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Seventh Year Seventeen Years OldSingleSeeker

As she walked onto the pitch, it struck Fianna how it felt like it wasn't so long ago since she came here the first time to watch her older sister play a game, and now here she was coming here to potentially play her last meaningful game, as barring a possible professional career or a pickup game with friends or family, this was the proverbial it. 'How has seven years passed so quickly, and I'm only now noticing?' she mused wonderingly.

This year, she'd been learning to have a measure of perspective, and so she was viewing practices and the games as a welcome break from NEWT studies, and not as some struggle in its own right. These were just games, 'panem et circenses', as Linny called it; now, she was finally understood what her cousin was trying to convey to her. Not so long ago, she was treating losses as a personal failing, but a certain conversation had provided clarity on this. Since losing their last match, Fianna had been relaxed and laughing about it all, there was no point to dwell upon it. Today, she would fly, have fun, and if they won, all to the good.

As she started her warm-up exercises, Fianna started whistling an old Cat Stevens tune. Yeah, no matter what, today would be a good day.

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

User Image

Username

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru was ready for the game he was sad that Hufflepuff took the lead but if they could get even one goal and the snitch then they could take the lead! he jogged onto the field ready to go and hoping he wasn't late

Position: keeper
                                AC: 17 (10+2(Natural Flyer)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                Modifiers: +7 Catch (Seeker), +9 Catch (Keeper) +5 Everything Else
                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                Total roll:

[O][O][O]

Ooc: sorry for being spotty!
                                null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:28 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Seventh Year RavenclawPrefect + Captain

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna arrived on the pitch and began stretching out her muscles. This was the last game for Ravenclaw and she was excited for it.
                                                                      Of course, they had won one game and lost one, and now this was their deciding match. If they lost it, they would have no chance of winning the cup.

Position: Beater
                                                                      AC: 20
                                                                      Modifiers: +8 to swings
                                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                                      Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                                      Above 15 to save.
                                                                      0-0

She's like a rock
                                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                      to hold on to.
                                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER
                                                        VICExCAPTAIN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here it was, the last game of the season. Lucy almost couldn’t believe that she’d been vice captain for nearly a year now and while they hadn’t done very well certainly not as well as she'd hoped, they tried their best. It would good to win this last game because while she was a firm believer of doing things for the fun of it (she was not going to hole herself in the library for the entire year because of OWLs), she didn’t enjoy coming out at the bottom, none of them did. Waving at everyone at the pitch, she joined Alec and started her stretches. Hopefully the’d end this year with a bang, even a small one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

G R Y F F I N D O RxxK E E P E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        great catchdang healthyhold the line
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +6
                                                        xxx
                                                        Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher teammates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxcalmxxxxxw e a r i n gxxquidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Fourteen - Fourth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna made her way onto the pitch for the last game of the season. When she arrived, she began stretching. If there was anything she learned while playing Quidditch, it was that not stretching before a game was key to pulling a muscle. Then the domino effect would take place -- she'd pull a muscle and wouldn't play the game as well (or worse, would get pulled out of the game), leading Ravenclaw to victory.

Team: Gold
                                              Armour Class: 15
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +5) (scoring +5)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll:
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryff v Rav
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxQuidditch Players
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmped up
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

deѕperaтe ғor cнangιng, ѕтarvιng ғor тrυтнxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м cloѕer тo wнere ι ѕтarтed, ι'м cнaѕιng aғтer yoυxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ғorgeттιng all ι'м lacĸιng, coмpleтely ιncoмpleтexxxxxx
                                                          ι'll тaĸe yoυr ιnvιтaтιon, yoυ тaĸe all oғ мe nowxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas made it out onto the pitch, a mixture of anxiety and excitement nearly overwhelming him. This was his last game as a Hogwarts student. The next time he walked out onto a Quidditch Pitch, he'd be playing for a professional team. Assuming he managed to actually get scouted, or make a team the old fashioned way if not. He had a back up plan, a few of them, actually, but he was still determined to take this sport to the next level. That was the only thing on his mind as he started his stretches, eager for the game to start so he could have one last chance to make a good impression.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι'м ғallιng even мore ιn love wιтн yoυ, leттιng go oғ all ι've нeld on тo
                                                          xxxxxxι'м ѕтandιng нere υnтιl yoυ мaĸe мe мove, ι'м нangιng вy a мoмenт нere wιтн yoυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι'м lιvιng ғor тнe only тнιng ι ĸnow, ι'м rυnnιng and noт qυιтe ѕυre wнere тo go
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxand ι don'т ĸnow wнaт ι'м dιvιng ιnтo, jυѕт нangιng вy a мoмenт нere wιтн yoυ

xxxGRYFFINDOR CHASERxxx
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Scoring)
                                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryff v Rav
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAntsy

вяσтнєяѕ αи∂ ѕιѕтєяѕ, ρυт тнιѕ яє¢σя∂ ∂σωи, тαкє му α∂νι¢є ('¢αυѕє ωє αяє вα∂ иєωѕ)xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωє ωιℓℓ ℓєανє уσυ нιgн αи∂ ∂яу, ιт'ѕ иσт ωσятн тнє нєαяιиg уσυ'ℓℓ ℓσѕєxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιт'ѕ נυѕт ραѕт 8 αи∂ ι'м fєєℓιиg уσυиg αи∂ яє¢кℓєѕѕxxxxxx
                                                          тнє яιввσи σи му ωяιѕт ѕαуѕ, "∂σ иσт σρєи вєfσяє ¢няιѕтмαѕ."xxx

spaceEve followed Bas out onto the pitch, eyes narrowed. This was her first year as captain; she didn't want to lose every game. That sort of thing didn't look good when you wanted to go pro, after all. Of course, her performance as a player would be taken into consideration, but she'd hoped to make a good impression as a captain as well. At least Fianna seemed to be in better spirits; Eve had been concerned that after the last game, she'd go right back to her usual self. Eve didn't want to do anything drastic with her team, especially not kick an experienced player for a bad attitude. Either the girl had heard her loud and clear, or she was a very, very good actress. Either way, Eve didn't care. Team morale was her main concern, and if no one could tell Fianna was faking it, that worked just fine. Now, hopefully they could win this game.

xxxωє'яє σиℓу ℓιαяѕ, вυт ωє'яє тнє вєѕт (ωє'яє тнє вєѕт)
                                                          xxxxxxωє'яє σиℓу gσσ∂ fσя тнє ℓαтєѕт тяєи∂ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxωє'яє σиℓу gσσ∂ ¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи нανє αℓмσѕт fαмσυѕ fяιєи∂ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxвєѕι∂єѕ, ωє'νє gσт ѕυ¢н gσσ∂ fαѕнισи ѕєиѕє

xxxGRYFFINDOR TEAM CAPTAIN & BEATERxxx
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers)
                                                          Lives:

Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Rav v Gryff
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager

ωнєи ιи тнє ѕρяιиgтιмє σf тнє уєαя ωнєи тнє тяєєѕ αяє ¢яσωиє∂ ωιтн ℓєανєѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи тнє αѕн αи∂ σαк, αи∂ тнє вιя¢н αи∂ уєω αяє ∂яєѕѕє∂ ιи яιввσиѕ fαιяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи σωℓѕ ¢αℓℓ тнє вяєαтнℓєѕѕ мσσи ιи тнє вℓυє νєιℓ σf тнє иιgнтxxxxxx
                                                          тнє ѕнα∂σωѕ σf тнє тяєєѕ αρρєαя αмι∂ѕт тнє ℓαитєяи ℓιgнтxxx

spaceKiery figured she'd finally gotten the hang of this! And she should've, considering this was their last game of the season. She was sort of bummed about that, especially since she didn't know how she'd manage to practice over the holiday. But, she was excited to be playing! And, if she couldn't practice for next year, she supposed that'd be alright. She'd made the team without ever having played before or even totally understanding the rules! Of course, the team didn't have many options, but still. She did worry that next year, some pureblood kid with amazing skills would show up and steal her spot. But, even if that happened, she could be on reserve and still be part of the team!

xxxωє'νє вєєи яαмвℓιиg αℓℓ тнє иιgнт αи∂ ѕσмє тιмє σf тнιѕ ∂αу
                                                          xxxxxxиσω яєтυяиιиg вα¢к αgαιи ωє вяιиg α gαяℓαи∂ gαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнєу ℓιикє∂ тнєιя нαи∂ѕ αи∂ ∂αи¢є∂ яσυи∂ ιи ¢ιя¢ℓєѕ αи∂ ιи яσωѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ ѕσ тнє נσυяиєу σf тнє иιgнт ∂єѕ¢єи∂ѕ ωнєи αℓℓ тнє ѕнα∂єѕ αяє gσиє

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing)
                                                          Lives:

Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis was glad that the last game hadn't taken that long, but he hated that he hadn't done anything. However, he figured he could make it up this game for sure.

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm ready to play.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:00 pm
User Image
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, I
                                                  Guess that I had to find out for myself
                                                  Sharp edges have consequences, now
                                                  Every scar is a story I can tell

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn didn't have a chance to do anything in the last term, but he was determined to do well this one. Mostly because next year, he'd be captain of the team and he needed to prove he hadn't been placed as a captain out of pity. He looked around at everyone and waited for the game to start.

Modifiers: +8 to Stealing, +8 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm sure we can win today...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We all fall down
                                                  We live somehow
                                                  We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had thought that Gryffindor would do better than they had this season, but she wasn't about to blame the team for that. Instead, they had some tough teams to beat. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Lions versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Sєєкєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris flew into the air once the game was ready to begin. Once in position, he waited for the release of the snitch. He watched it hover, but then it vanished into the sky. Great. He was up for a challenge. As soon as the quaffle breached the air, he bolted off, searching for the elusive snitch.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Spotting} +7 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:17 {Failed!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 2, 3, 5, 9, 5, 5, 3, 5 Total: 47 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryff v Rav
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmped up

deѕperaтe ғor cнangιng, ѕтarvιng ғor тrυтнxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м cloѕer тo wнere ι ѕтarтed, ι'м cнaѕιng aғтer yoυxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ғorgeттιng all ι'м lacĸιng, coмpleтely ιncoмpleтexxxxxx
                                                          ι'll тaĸe yoυr ιnvιтaтιon, yoυ тaĸe all oғ мe nowxxx

spaceBas was in the air and after the Quaffle as soon as it was tossed. He went for it, hoping to beat out the Ravenclaw seekers. Should be easy enough.... he hoped.

xxxι'м ғallιng even мore ιn love wιтн yoυ, leттιng go oғ all ι've нeld on тo
                                                          xxxxxxι'м ѕтandιng нere υnтιl yoυ мaĸe мe мove, ι'м нangιng вy a мoмenт нere wιтн yoυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι'м lιvιng ғor тнe only тнιng ι ĸnow, ι'м rυnnιng and noт qυιтe ѕυre wнere тo go
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxand ι don'т ĸnow wнaт ι'м dιvιng ιnтo, jυѕт нangιng вy a мoмenт нere wιтн yoυ

xxxGRYFFINDOR CHASERxxx
                                                          Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Mods: (+8 to Stealing) (+8 to Scoring)
                                                          Lives:

Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games