Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
Friends From Japan Wanted!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All_Gods_Village

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:26 pm
Konnichiwa~ Watashi no namae wa Ichigo Oburi desu~ biggrin Hajamimashite! Dozo yorishiku onigaishimasu! 4laugh I'm 21 years old and I love making new friends from Japan. I'm a University student and I help teach students from Tokyo in Integrated English skills, TOEIC, and American studies. I'm not taking a Japanese language class, but I'm using my own time to teach myself and the Japanese students think I have really good pronunciation. Next quarter I'm becoming an International Peer Adviser to the new Tokyo students. Essentially, I'll be in charge of a group of 10-15 Japanese students and I'll be living with them in a dorm. Currently, I have friends in Fukuoka, Tokyo, Akashi, Kobe, Chiba, and Kyoto! I'm super friendly and I'd love to have more friends from Japan who'd like to practice English and I can practice my Japanese~ Arigatogozaimasu! Mata ato de! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:45 am
Well, I am Japanese but currently living in Australia...
Would you like to practice communication with me? biggrin  

Aerorio

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:02 pm
Well, I'm not from Japan, but I'm a very talkative person who loves to practice speaking Japanese. If you would like, I would enjoy having you as a friend to chat and communicate with. Please reply via PM or quote me here. Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu!  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games