Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The Halloween 2k12 event has started! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side did you choose?
Dark Elves (Don Kuro)
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Vampires (Louie)
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:19 pm
Apparently I just got a message joining one of 2 sides. Either the Vampires or the Dark Elves. I joined the Dark Elves since I have a profound hatred for Vampires ever since Twilight xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:01 pm
I screwed up and deleted both messages by accident....hopefully I can still join a side somehow sweatdrop  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:01 pm
I went with the vampires. I've always liked Louie as an NPC, and Don Kuro is trying to kill Gino which automatically gets him three strikes and then some in my book. One does not simply target my favorite NPC and then try to recruit me as a follower. Nope.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:02 pm
Shujitsun
I screwed up and deleted both messages by accident....hopefully I can still join a side somehow sweatdrop
I'll try forwarding my messages to you, perhaps the links in them will still work?  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:05 pm
Daypaw
I'll try forwarding my messages to you, perhaps the links in them will still work?

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. Let's see if it works...
Nope, doesn't work. I think the links every gets are different. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:08 pm
deleted the PMs on both accounts. that Dark Elf is a twit, and that Dorklight-sparkly-gay-vampire Saga turned me against vampires
if there's something worth getting, i'll buy it in the MP

EDIT: most recent Dev Notice said that they're having problems with the links, so they're been temporarily disabled, until tomorrow, they're hoping  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:25 pm
Jake Rylander
I have a profound hatred for Vampires ever since Twilight xD

I hear you on that!! Come on Vampires burn burning_eyes in sunlight, Not sparkle. And why would they want to go to High School.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 am
Shujitsun: They sent an announcement that then PM link's are screwed up. And the links are the same for everyone biggrin They said the hopefully today they shall have that fixed so Keep those Links on hand that DayPaw forwarded you xD

Daypaw: Guess I'm going to be killing your favorite NPC then xD

Tera Windstar: Guess that any people who have not joined the Vampire side is because of that xD

Kitalpha Hart: But why! It's just for fun! It doesn't mean anything if you join a side...  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:21 am
i have no idea maybe ill join the dark elves because i already have a vampire and werewolf achievment but i dont like how the dark elves look so the choice is hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 am
MystMist
i have no idea maybe ill join the dark elves because i already have a vampire and werewolf achievment but i dont like how the dark elves look so the choice is hard.

i'm a Dark Elf....with purple skin, but i'm one. the Dark Elves they reference have blue skin, the original color. they also have a black/grey Dark Elf skin
i had blue skin once. now it's purple emotion_awesome

@Jake-the last event i went to that had stuff i wanted was the one that introduced the Dark Elves. the others? they didn't have much of anything  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:20 pm
She's got a body like an hourglass...

All the comments about Twilight reminds of something Louie used to say via the "Talk to Louie" button in H&R Wesley.

"Why do people ask me if I sparkle in sunlight? That's downright racist."

I definitely went with the vamps. Louie's my favorite and Gino's not that far behind. Not to mention Don Kuro tried to blow up the shop.

...that's ticking like a clock.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 am
Kitalpha Hart
MystMist

i'm a Dark Elf....with purple skin, but i'm one. the Dark Elves they reference have blue skin, the original color. they also have a black/grey Dark Elf skin
i had blue skin once. now it's purple emotion_awesome

@Jake-the last event i went to that had stuff i wanted was the one that introduced the Dark Elves. the others? they didn't have much of anything

The message from the dark elves is creepy so im going with the vampires.  

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 am
But why do people find Dark Elves Creepy, Evil, Etc! Reminds of the Stereotypes against the Dumner from The Elder Scrolls! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 pm
I chose vampires because they're one of the best monsters. 3nodding
In recent years vampires have been depicted as lame, (Twilight anyone?) but Hellsing, Rosario + Vampire, and Trinity Blood are awesome!  

xtecreborn

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:40 pm
I hate Twilight but I have quite a love for non sparkling old school Vampires so I went with the Vampires xd  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff