Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
❀Guns and Roses❀ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 pm
Her name was Natalie, and he loved her.Being next door to her in an apartment building, he saw her all the time, her cute smile, her caramel eyes,it just made him all warm and fuzzy inside. Though, he could never really hold up a conversation because of his fathers, and his career.____'s father is a mafia boss, of a strong Italian family, and that makes _____ an heir to being a mafia boss, but for now till his father passes, he's the leader of a very large group of teenage mafia members that are new. A few of them are close friends of his and know about Natalie,but tell him all the time he could have all the ladies he wanted, and in telling him that, they throw party after party, bringing strippers and wh*rey girls over to his place over and over. His career keeps him busy, but for some reason, he just cant quit on Natalie...

Skelly

Name:
Dislikes:
Short story:
Pet Peeves:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Extra info on appearance:
Pic:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Natalie Myers

Adores:
❤-Ducks
❤-Cooking
❤-Dancing
❤-Sweatpants
❤-Pasta and Lasagna
Dislikes:
✖-Lots of noise
✖-Lots of people
✖-Sticky stuff
✖-Guns
✖-Scary movies
Her short story: Natalie was born into a strong itallian family, though, only went through the mafia business when she was really young. Her mother made her dad quit about 2 and a half years after she was born. But, being an ex mafia member, her father still had 'business' every now and then.Her father and _____'s father were actually friends, and thats how Natalie met _____. They were play mates when they were young, grew up together, and now are neighbors. Natalie loves that fact and....Has a bit of a crush on him, though, since they hardly get to talk, its starting to fade.
Pet Peeves: Bad smells, Dirty clothes, People being too loud.
Hair color: A dark brown
Eye color: A light caramel brown
Height: 5'3
Weight: 133 pounds
Extra info on appearance: Has a long nose, and a very pale skin.

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:06 pm
Name: Michael Hacker
Likes razz ower, Natalie, Having fun and letting loose.
Dislikes: His father, his career
Short story: Born to the son of a powerful Mafia Don, Michael was given extreme shelter, in both his schooling and friends. He was trained to be a Don ever since his birth and it's always been nagging him at the back of his mind that someday he'd have to take over his father's empire.
Pet Peeves:His room being a mess.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: brown
Height:6'2 ft.
Weight: 195
Extra info on appearance: Scars across his chest.
Pic:User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:15 pm
Acolyte Offerus

User Image
User Image

Natalie sighed, starting to stir the noodles she had in the boiling water. She could hear the loud music and laughter coming from the vent above her kitchen. Her's and Micheal's heat were combined, so they each paid half for the bill, but the worst part was that she could her a lot from his apartment, and she did have college in the morning, so it was hard to get sleep, Looking down at the noodles, she realized she had made too much for just herself, just like she usually did. Sighing, she started to make the rest, her dark brown hair in a tight small bun at the top of her head. She looked like a petite ballerina in grey sweat pants and a light grey shirt. After about 10 mins, she had a bunch packed away in a container to bring over to Micheal. Walking out without shoes on to show her rainbow sock, she knocked on his door, her cheeks a bright pink as she held the container, hoping that it was Micheal that opened it and not a party guest.

User Image

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:29 pm
Michael Hacker

Michael sighed as he maneuvered his way in and around the party guest. One thing that always irked him about this whole business, was the a**-kissing that went on, every single person at this party had, at one point, begged his honor of dancing or kisses his ring or bent over hoping to be rewarded by being the 'biggest a**-kisser of the night'. Michael Hacker sighed and with a mock smile, dodged another invitation to dance. Reaching the back of the party group now, surrounded by the smoke of cigars and the stench of booze on the older gentlemen's breath he sighed.

Adjusting his bow-tie he leaned back and grabbed a glass of wine from a sitting platter, swirling it around in the glass he took back a swig glancing at his watch he realized he still had three hours of this horribly dry affair. Hearing the soft echo of the door he glanced at it, 25 feet away. Seeing someone move to open it he rushed towards it. Using his broad shoulders to muscle the man out of the way, with a graceful smile the man turned away from the door. Fixing his hair he turned to the door and pulled it open.

(OOC: I'll make the post prettier when I get off this Mac. razz )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie smiled some when he opened it, holding the container up so it covered her face. "Micheal, I hope you dont mind another container of extras, I swear...I need to stop making so much." She blushed, giggling some. "I know I give you so much, and I hope you dont mind it." She muttered, lowering the spaghetti some to show a petite nervous, pale face.Her food was actually really good, almost head chef good, it was also always homemade, and nothing was better then warm homemade food. "I cant guarantee that you wont get another o-one." She bit her softly chapped lips some before sighing and giving a soft smile. "Another party?" She asked, returning her gaze back to him.

User Image

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 pm
Michael Hacker

Seeing her face, Michael gave one of his patented winning smiles. Her darling face shining brilliantly in the night light. "That look's wonderful, thank you so much." he said, with genuine affection lacing his voice. Taking the bowl from her he glanced back at his party, now entering full swing. The singer back 'on stage' or on his table singing something in Sicilian about love, as usual. He glanced back at her his face a mask of irritation. "Yeah another one... My father claims they are required to maintain positive relationships with his powerful friends." he said with a small smile before shaking his head. "Lets go for a walk, I need a break from this smoke and alcohol." he said, moving back into the room and grabbing a fork before moving outside with her. He couldn't resist Natalie's cooking, ever. Shutting the door quietly behind him he hoped nobody would notice his absence as he lead the way down the drive-way. "Wanna grab some shoes first?" he said, glancing at her silly rainbow socks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie nodded quickly and opened her door, grabbing a pair of brown slippers, slipping them on with a light laugh. "Of course." She said, walking down the stairs and waiting for Micheal. "Are you sure you want to? What if they miss you?" She asked, walking down the drive way next to him, her slipper covered feet making a light dragging sound. "And I dont know how you deal with that much smoke, I'd start coughing in a matter of seconds." She chuckled, her chubby cheeks making her smile more bright and lovely. "Here, lemme fix your tie some Micheal, it's kinda crooked." She walked infront of him, getting close enough to undo the tie and tie it again,making it more presentable, though because of how close the two were, her face burned a bright red. Letting go, she kicked a small rock out of her way, watching it bounce off. "You always dress so nicely, it makes you so handsome.~" She gushed, brushing her bangs out of her caramel eyes.

User Image

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:08 pm
Michael Hacker

Michael smiled at her, his small dimples appearing. She got close enough to re-do his tie, he felt heat rush to his cheeks as he inhaled her sweet scent making his face burn even harder. "Eh, I don't care, let them miss me." he said, trying to distract himself from her lovely face, her soft lips and dark eyes. Glancing back at his house he slid his hand around hers gently as he pulled her along as he sniffed the wonderful clean air and the scent of her filing his nostrils. "So...Um..." his face, now bright red he looked away from her, trying to clear his mind. "What are your plans for the night?" he asked lamely and instantly hitting himself for his inability to think of a non-stupid question. He sighed and looked back down on her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie smiled,chuckling some. "Hoping to hang out with you." She said, squeezing his hand softly and looking down the road to the park. "Wanna go on the swings?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "Although, it looks like its going to rain soon, so we should only stay out for a little while." She started to pull hi to the park, yawning. "Maybe we can have a slumber party!~" She teased, looking up at him. "I can help you clean when everyone leaves."

User Image

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 pm
Michael Hacker

Michael felt his hand, warm against hers, the gentle pressure of her skin caressing his own. Then stopping to look at her curiously. "Swings huh...?" he said with a small smile as he remembered the appeal of such childish things, years ago... "Sure. Lets go." he said, pulling her along with a small grin, using his other hand to pull off his dinner jacket, revealing his chiseled exterior housed behind a tight white satin button up. "And I wouldn't ask you to help me clean up my father's mess. I'll take care of it..." Like I always do.. he thought to himself. Sliding into a small swing he looked at her with his cool brown eyes, awaiting for her to sit down on the swing next to him. "Bet you I can go higher." he said with a wicked grin, his canines showing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 am
User Image

User Image

She chuckled at him, gracefully sitting down on the swing beside him and pushed herself off to start swinging, begging to pump her legs. "Oh, so you're competitive huh?" She teased, a small playful smile sitting n top of her lips. "And it's not you asking me to help you clean up, it's me volunteering to help you clean up. Plus, we can watch movies or play a board game after.~" She giggled, swinging up high now, having to close her eyes at the top before she let out a little squeak of terror. She hated the feel of her stomach dropping whenever she went extremely high,it was weird. But looking at Micheal and his handsome eyes, it calmed her down, even if it was just a tad bit.

User Image

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm
Michael Hacker

Touching the sky with his toes he glanced at her from the corner of his eyes. "Well alright then, I won't refuse the Humanitarian Natalie!" he said with a chuckle. Leaping off the swing mid-rise he glanced at her as she squealed in fear as she finally got as high as he was. "Sounds good to me. Wanna jump? I'll catch you!" he said looking up at her, and spread his legs preparing for impact as he looked at her flying around in the sky like the Angel she is. This was her domain. He smiled to himself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image

She starred at him with wide eyes, shaking her head. "No! I dont wanna jump." She said with a shacky voice, gripping on to the metal part of the swing. She slowed herself, her face a sick pale from being so high. "Arg, I'm never doing that again, that was terrrfying." She said, getting off the swing with a light chuckle, fixing her now crazy hair. In the distance came two running, male figures, both yelling Micheal's name. When they got to them, they both were panting and holding their sides. They looked younger than Natalie and Micheal, the shorter one looked like he was about seven. Natalie gushed over the little boy, fixing his dark hair and licking her thumb to get the dirt off of his face while he squirmed and tried to tell her to stop. "Miss! You're pushing too hard." He whined while Natalie fixed his little suit, telling him how handsome he looked. The older one looked up at Micheal, giving a nervous chuckle. "S-sir....Your father wishes to speak with you." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I'm sorry to interrupt your evening." He said, almost flinching as if Micheal were going to hit him. The older boy was about fourteen, shy and skiddish unlike his younger brother, who was fidgety and stubborn.

User Image

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 am
Michael Hacker

Nearly laughing at her terrified expression he awaited her with open arms as she walked unsteadly from the swing set. "Oh you were fine." he said with a small smile as he his hands reached out for her, before he heard the sound of feet hitting the pavement. His body went alert as he swung backwards his hand instinctively going for his switchblade. Seeing Paulie and Luca he sighed. Releasing his grip on his blade he turned to see Natalie fussing over Paulie, the little guy blushing as red as a Ripe tomato. "Natalie stop, you're scaring the poor child." he said with a mock smile. Inside he was less then pleased. His anger boiled like a sea inside of him, but as his father always instructed, Never let anyone outside the family know what you're thinking... "Do you know what he wants Luca?" he said, turning to the Older brother, an up and coming button-man who just recently 'made his bones' with his first hit. One Michael accompanied him too no less. Glancing at Natalie he smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Nat, looks like we're going to have to cancel our board game. Family business." he frowned, genuinely disappointed. "Lets go boys, Can't keep the Don waiting." he growled as he walked back to the house, Luca and Paulie in tow.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff