Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Roleplayer Advertising

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Post here if you are looking for an rp. Say what you are interested in, and what you want to play.
                      If you are looking in here for someone, please pm them with a link to your rp instead of quoting them in here. If you can't pm them for some reason, then quote them here. Please don't fill this up with chit chat though, that's for the ooc forum.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 am
XxXSteamy-PunkXxX
OK! Sorry 'bout the lack of story, but if you've played Halo and/or seen Halo Legends, you should understand the backstory. Anyone up for my try at a Spartan Super-Soldier Love Story? Of course, we could do any mixture of Marines, Spartans, or even ODST's. Hell, even Cadets still in an Academy somewhere would be fine. This could either be a 1x1 or Group RP.

As you haven't gotten back to me yet, even after a week going by, I took the liberty of placing this where it belongs.  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Draka The Solitary

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:39 pm
So instead of trolling through every thread to attempt to find something I can fit into. I like to RP and will stick with an RP if it keeps my interest. I hold a busy life though so you have to be okay with casual RP may not be able to post every evening but will do my best.

What I offer; I recently developed a new character that needs to be ironed out. He is a sadistic b*****d and I will link his RPC from the primary rp i am using him in. He is a thermomancer/inventor and uses his magic to operate the steampunk 'skeleton' he wears beneath his classy attire. He is evil and chaotic so just keep that in mind. His link below. Also he looks like my avi minus the monocular he would have attached to his hat.

Syre Dranger

If interested please reply to this post or PM me either one works thanks and have a good evening!  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:24 pm
is it wrong for me to bump this? Oh well I am doing it this time.  

Draka The Solitary

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:54 pm
Draka The Solitary

Looking for a group or 1x1 ? You could use the walk in rp on the main forum to iron out your character idea or practice with it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:03 pm
Novama
Draka The Solitary

Looking for a group or 1x1 ? You could use the walk in rp on the main forum to iron out your character idea or practice with it.

It doesn't seem that the walk in RP is very active though. and even though I am not extremely active myself I can at least check in every evening or every other evening. Also either type is fine I will do group or 1x1 RP's  

Draka The Solitary

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff