Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Forum Moderators

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:05 pm
Meet Your Mods

Please familiarize yourself with your mods, as they run this forum and make sure everything runs smoothly. Please contact them in matters of rule-breaking and problems in the subforum. We encourage you to attempt to peacefully resolve issues amongst yourselves, but please contact mods if you cannot.

For things regarding your own thread deletions and thread moving (like 1x1s), please post in the Questions thread with a link. Quoting gets faster responses.

Your lovely mods are Black Fenrir04 and GanderingFool. Please treat them and all other members with respect.

When contacting your mods on an issue, please be clear, concise, and detailed. Links are nice, but also try to remain calm and polite as they are the ones helping you. As a reminder, If these mods are not online for emergencies, please contact another online moderator, other than the captain.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:14 pm
Hello there all you roleplaying Gaians. I am Black Fenrir04, or just Fenrir if you wish. My Gaian self was born in 2009, and I've been roleplaying since about 2011, so I have a good amount of experience. I have been with this guild for about two or three years, i think, since kaykeyser's time anyway.

If there is anything you guys need, or any help with 1x1 roleplays, don't hesitate to contact me or my lovely partner GanderingFool. If you decide to post in the Questions topic, please quote one of us so that we actually get a notice of your needing help.

Have fun roleplaying!  

Black Fenrir04

2,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items