8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 am
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

sweets heart romance!

RULES:

you are your avatar except you may USE your REAL NAME but IN JAPANESE. example; my name in english is Talisa to japanese it is Hahusa. Its really simple. You may even use -san, -senpai, -chan, -kyun, & -kun.

This Role Is Up To 8 characters strictly!

To each persons liking you may have a straight relationship or yoi. I honestly do not mind if you use sexually content but please keep it to a limit. example; dont not use contents like " I slide it in while licking her breast." I DO NOT ALLOW THAT IN PUBLIC. If You want to use contents like that PLEASE continue your roles in a message to each other. Then Return to public roleplay.

SETTING; Is in a High School Called Cristal Rose Academy. Takes Place In Japan *obviously*. You may use any town or cities you like just note it in your context.

PLOT; Teens who attend this academy usually focus on their school work and what they interests in what they like. Which affects outside the academy as well. Example if you play as a musician in a band at the school you sing outisde of school as well. c: slowly increases interest into another person. like admiration, like, love or even close friendships. I do like a twist of competition to let feelings being known to a person like competting to see who he or she accepts feelings or rejects etc..

BIO ENTRIES WILL BE AUDITIONED!

will pick 8 out of everyone so please hurry. I am not a patient person.

FUTHER MORE; I Am the Captain of this Role Play So If the Captain is not there there will be no role play. *it only makes sense for the person who built the role play to always be apart of it.* Also We will be typing in dialouge (cant spell) and the actions within the scenes and roles so please be aware of that.

HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 am
BIO;
birthdate: 5/5
name: Hahusa-san
dislikes: disrespectful people. Interruptions.

about Hahusa-san;
im at most selfish at times. thinks about others very little. focuses on music and modeling more than anything. i can be rude & harsh but i do have a sweet side i just dont show it as often. Loves giving advice. I live on my own at a huge two story house with a stage built inside will a pool and jacuzzi and 11 rooms and 5 bathrooms and a large kitchen & a theathre size living room. loves pets! I have my own fashion.

Lilithan Senpai

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items