Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 pm
"Every single mutant living among us is a bomb waiting to go off, as demonstrated by the recent attacks. Outlaw mutant groups like the brotherhood and the X-men will no longer be tolerated. These creatures must be registered. To any mutant who does not register voluntarily, I guarantee we will find you. We will go into ever home, every school, every business. Let it be known here and now. You're days are numbered." -Senator Kelly after the attacks on the MRD from the Brotherhood of Mutants.
User Image

Ten years ago in the year 2002, a man with a vendetta against mutants named Senator Kelly began waging a war against all mutant-kind. Believing them to be a threat to humans, he created the Sentinel program; a program that created anti-mutant robots that were designed to hunt, capture, and kill if need be, mutants. The Sentinels were just another in a long line of steps he'd taken, including the creation of a legitimate law enforcement organization known as the MRD, or Mutant Response Division, and the creation of the Registration Act, an act that would force all mutants to register their names and powers under the government.

That was ten years ago. Ten years since, and nothings changed. We got lucky, or at least, lucky enough. Magneto took the threat incredibly seriously, dismantling all of the Sentinels, and even killed Senator Kelly. The American resentment of mutant reached an all time high. Magneto was labeled a terrorist, and was eventually captured and executed by the American Government. The country of Genosha declared war on humanity. Countries started taking sides. Some sided with America in it's new anti-mutant crusade. Others sided with Genosha, not wanting the incur the wrath of the mutants who lived on it. It almost looked like World War 3 was about to happen. Xavier watched this, and finally came to an uneasy conclusion. He had to stop this, no matter what the cost. Charles Xavier used Cerebro to wipe the minds of every nonmutant on the planet, altering the memories of every mutant he could, save for Wolverine, Emma Frost, and Jean Grey who were at this point the last of his allies left alive. Xavier succeeded in wiping and altering all the memories of most of the population of Earth, but the strain of such a massive telekenetic wipe completely destroyed his own mind, putting him in a permanent coma. Unfortunately, Xavier had also missed Polaris, Magneto's illegitimate daughter, as Polaris had been wearing Magneto's helmet at the time. Polaris, Wolverine, and Jean Grey are the last three being on the planet who have a memory of what happened.

In recent times, life has returned to a vague level of normalcy. Or, as normal as one can get after the terrors that has transpired. The Xavier Institute for Gifted Young People is still functioning, though at a much more secret level. The mutants are still trained in the same manner, taught the same things, but at the same time, they must be doubly sure that NO ONE ever discovers their secret. The last remaining survivors of the original X-men, Wolverine, Emma Frost, and Jean Grey, have made sure of that. Currently, the institute has a handful of youths enrolled there. However, to maintain the facade that there are no mutants, the youths must attend the nearby High School, and take classes there. Likewise, the Brotherhood of Mutants, led by Magneto's daughter Polaris, is in a similar position. This precarious situation will only worsen as time progresses. Whether or not this peace will last is up to you.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 pm
Quote:
-BAKA'S LAWS OF CONDUCT-

1. Follow all gaian rules, TOS, or whatever you want to call them.

2. By Sub-forum rules, I can't make any rules about literacy. However, and I quote Lord Drago on this,
Quote:
You cannot make literacy requirements in your RPs. Maybe I wasn't clear enough before when I said this. However, if an owner finds your skills inadequate, or if you disobey their rules, they are more than welcome not to admit you.
, this means you don't have to be amazing. Just don't be so awful I feel like dying.

3. I'm putting a PG-14 rating on this. Lets face it, there are at least a few people on Gaia that are fourteen or under. This rule is for them.

4. I cannot stress this issue enough. DON'T CYBER. AT ALL. DON'T DO IT IN THIS RP. DON'T TAKE IT TO THE FORUMS. I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE. DO NOT DO IT.

5. On a lighter note, don't godmode. I know it's tough, but please self moderate.

6. PM all profiles to me, or you will not be accepted. Profiles must have the title "Peace" for X-men, or "Victory" for Brotherhood, or "Solitude" for unaffiliated mutants or they will not be accepted. I don't care if you're my friend. I won't accept your profile until you've done everything.

7. Put four different emotes on your PM so I know you read all of this.

8. I am the god in this RP. I don't like what you're doing, I can boot you. No questions asked. Luckily, I'm fair. I won't boot for no reason. I'll probably send you an in depth PM about why.

9. Don't talk about Fight Club.

10. THERE IS NO RULE 10!!!

Kaiga13

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm
Profile skeletons: (I don't do fancy profile skeletons. I don't have the intelligence or the patience for them.)

Gaian name:
Mutant name: (Same basic idea)
Age: (High school ages unless non affiliated or Cannon characters)
Mutation: (I won't give a limit to Mutant powers. I will, however, moderate who gets in depending on what you submit as your powers.)
Affiliation: (X-men, BoM, or None)
Theme Song(s): (Every hero needs theme song. blaugh )
Bio: (Basic info, some insider information we wouldn't necessarily know about you, including how you discovered your mutation, and how you joined whoever you decide on joining.)
Appearance: (Duh.)

ALSO:

Wolverine, trainer of the X-men and Team leader: Taken/Kaosujin Ryu

Jean Grey, teacher of the X-men: Taken/SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Emma Frost, Headmaster of the Xavier Institute: Taken// lil_evil_cutie

Polaris, leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants: Taken/ lil_evil_cutie

Henry McCoy, Vice Principle of the X-men: Taken/Baka-slash-chibi13

Victor Creed, Second in command of the Brotherhood of Mutant: Taken/Baka-slash-chibi13

MUTANT RANKINGS

I have quoted you all so you could see the new addition I've added to the RP. The Mutant Rankings!

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaosujin Ryu

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Mutant name: Grizzly
Beta
Mutant name: Tempest
Alpha/Omega
Mutant name: Redemption
Beta
Mutant name: Raven
Beta
Mutant name: Psychicum
Beta
Gaian name: Kaosujin Ryu
Beta
Mutant name: Transfer
Beta  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm
Accepted Mutants

X-men:

Gaian name: Kitty Kat Rosetta
Mutant name: Search
Mutation:
Manipulation of sound/vibrations:
~Can mute herself, individuals, or an entire area (mute can refer to speech or total sound)
~Can imitate any noise or voice
~Can throw her voice anywhere. She can talk to a person miles away, and can have it so the sound vibrations also reach them and not the people around them (similar to telepathy but her voice is heard, not in the mind)
~Can scream and simply cause noise (have it "apear" from no where) at a sonic pitch, capable of causing temporary deafness.
~(Similar as above) can cause extreme vibrations capable of throwing someone off their feet. Can "throw" these vibrations as a form of "projectile"

Technopath
~Can comunicate with machines, "talk" to them, understand them, figure out their controls and mechanics
~Can access the internet with her mind, Send an email by thinking, call someone's phone without a physical phone, text someone without typing a thing, etc.
~Is a living google, can literally google anything in her mind, is a living GPS, anything that is on the internet she can access and use with her mind. Comes very handy in boring classes.

Affiliation: X-men
Theme Song(s): To Close
Bio: Ayla wolf was an typical girl before her mutation. She had a B+ average, and it seemed that no matter how much she studied...she simply couldn't focus. She was diagnosed with ADHD at 1st grade, and it hasn't been easy. Her mind is always wandering, from the cute boy who sits in front of her during math, to what she's going to have for dinner that night. She didn't discover her mutant abilities until she bought Angry birds on her phone. Before class started, who only got to level three. Throughout the entire period, Ayla simply day dreamed playing angry birds more. These day dreams were different though...the graphics in her mind weren't of the typically distant thoughts she normally had. She didn't have to struggle to remain thinking of the game. And before she knew it, class ended. She had reached level 27 in her mind, and when she checked her phone, she was shocked to see that she had actually played 27 levels. She had played angry birds without her phone.
Since then Ayla has discovered she con not only play angry birds from her head, but access anything online. If a teacher mentions an SAT word in class, and asks if anyone know what it meant, she simply googled it in her mind, and answered, to everyone's disbelief. She had turned into a genius overnight, and was moved to a college level math class during sophomore year; and passed with flying colors.
She soon discovered her control over sound. At first it was difficult to maintain. Very easily she could lose her grasp on the power, and a sonic screech would spread over town, causing everyone to think there was an alien invasion. But since that minor incident. Ayla had been working harder then ever at controlling her abilities.
Finally, she decided to "come out of the closet" and tell her parents about her mutation. (she had discovered she was a mutant after googling about the weird changes.) They were horrified, the exact oposite of what she expected. Her little sister and older brother's reactions were much better. They accepted their sibling for who she was, and joined in her horror at how their parents reacted. Ayla's parents kicked her out, demanding she pack her belongings and never step inside the house again. And Ayla did just that, no amount of begging, from her or her siblings, could change their parents mind. Luckily, she had discovered a place called Xaviers institute for the gifted...a school for mutants.
Appearance: User Image

Gaian name: Kiyiya Sakura (Call me Kiki)

Mutant name: Mouse

Mutation: Sight. She had the ability to make her eyes see past sight. However, the more complex the sight, the more energy it takes to keep it up. If she over does it, she suffers physical consequences. It starts with headache, confusion and dizziness. The more she pushes herself, the worse the migraine, and in extreme cases, she loses consciousness completely or becomes very ill.
(In order of least effort to greatest)
Eagle Sight: She can focus on distances, sort of zooming in.

Vital Sight: She can focus her eyes to see more than most. She can see a person's vital signs, as well as their auras.

Specter Sight: She can see spirits.

Affiliation: X-Men

Theme Song(s): Hazy, Rosi Golan

Bio: Anne Marie was born in Long Beach California, and from the start, her parents knew she would be different. When she was born, she had such a look of wonder and astonishment, it was as if she saw more than they did. As she grew, it became apparent just how different she was. She would often blabber about many imaginary friends and talk seemingly to herself.

No doctors could help her, and she was labeled a freak at school. Because of this, she became a loner, and a bit of a trouble maker. If people were not going to like her, she would give them a better reason why. She became a punk, in every aspect of the word. When she heard about a group calling themselves the X-Men from one of her "Imaginary" friends, she immediately took off to find and join them.

Appearance:
User Image

Gaian name: Muerto_Ojo
Mutant name: Lich
Mutation:
Draining Touch - Lich has a pseudo healing factor. He does not regenerate unless he takes the life force directly from another living thing. Plant life, animals, human beings. Anything that is 'alive' can fuel Lich's healing factor, but it will take it's toll on whatever he is draining, causing them to rapidly age and decay once they are drained dry.
Animation - Lich can reanimate the bodies of the recently deceased. Each being 'raised from the dead' by Lich takes energy from him, making him only able to control a few bodies at a time.
Affiliation: None
Theme Song(s):Throat Full of Glass - Combichrist
Bio: Darion Carver was born to a very poor woman. She tried her best to raise the young boy. She died at an early age from an infection brought on by the unsanitary living the two were exposed to. Due to their lack of money, and therefore medical care, she could not go to the hospital. Darion was then left homeless, without a mother to care for him. He never even knew his own father.
The boy was then picked up by Weapon-X and put into an experimental project to create an artificial mutant. Though unwilling at first to be a part of the project, Darion had no one else to turn to or anywhere else to go. He was stuck in an unfavorable position and the agreed to allow the experiments done on him.
Weapon-X put him through rigorous experimenting, training, and testing to make him a conduit for the mutations they were going to place in him. When all the testing proved he would receive the mutations properly, he was taken to have them implemented into his own body. When the process had been completed, the scientists tested Lich's power's limits. He could resurrect the dead, but they deemed it was like a muscle and needed to be constantly worked in order to reach it's full potential. They also tested his regenerating ability by wounding him, and then having him touch living objects. After a few tests, Lich refused to help Weapon-X. After some lost soldiers and a few scientists, they stuck Lich into a containment tube, awaiting for his cooperation.

Gaian name: Baka-slash-chibi13
Mutant name: Grizzly Overkill
Mutation:
Mutant Healing Factor
Retractable fingernail "claws"
Denser Bone Marrow
Enhanced senses of smell, hearing and sight.
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Agility
Highly Enhanced Strength
Adamantium Skeleton
(Formerly) Beast form: Further enhances all of David's powers.
Theme Song(s): Deconstruction by Devin Townsend
Bio: David was born on the other side of the country in California, and for the first few years of his life, he was actually rather normal. His mutant powers actually did manifest when he was seven, but they were so subtle that he didn't discover them until he was thirteen. David had a laid back lifestyle. He had good friends, was never sick, and did well enough in school. He never went out of his way to get injured, so his healing factor wasn't apparent until his first fight in middle school when he kicked a kid through a wall. David managed to avoid being blamed for it, but his life was suddenly altered. The MRD was at his school daily searching for him. He could only venture deeper into his powers when he was at home alone. At the age of Fifteen, he was approached by Emma Frost and Jean Grey, who offered him the chance to join an institute that catered to his unique position. After convincing his parents that he was joining a Prep School for college, David joined the Xavier Institute, becoming it's very first member since Xaviers death.
Appearance: User ImageOverkill

Gaian name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Mutant name: Tempest
Mutation: Weather manipulation, flight
Theme Song(s): Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes
Bio: Masika grew up hearing tales of the Goddess of the Storm, the woman known as Ororo Munroe. Of course, it made sense she would hear tales of Storm, seeing as Storm was the daughter of the princess of Masika's tribe and an englishman. All three of them, Storm, the princess, and the englishman, were now dead, but the tales lived on. Masika found out about her powers less than a year ago, when she and one of her cousins were playing just outside the tribal camp. A lion attacked them, and Masika screamed, instinctively calling up a great storm--a monsoon with much wind and rain--to protect her cousin. In her fear and emotion, Masika lost control of the storm, nearly destroying her tribe's home. The tribal leader, the princess's sister, banished Masika from their territory, and, having nowhere else to go, Masika headed to the place where the stories said Storm had learned, The Xavier Institute.
Appearance: Hero:User Image Normal:User Image

Gaian name: Foxi Doll
Mutant name: Redemption
Mutation:
Fast reflexes; Can move own body faster than normal with little effort.
Healing; Using touch, she can heal minor injuries without conscious effort
Life revival; Can bring small beings back to life, even after being dead for several days. In rare cases she can bring humans back from the brink of death. Sort of like a hyper sensitive healing.
Psychic adaptation; A natural defense against all psychic tampering, including empathetic projection and mind reading. In winged state she can mimic target mutants powers for a short time. Target mutant must be within three meters.
Alternate side effect of mutated abilities; Whenever she uses her life revival or psychic adaptation, Sam grows a set of crimson wings. These wings begin to shed their feathers almost from the moment they appear. It is both a sign that she is using these more advanced and rather volatile mutations and a timer on how long she can use them. At the end of the time, she must either cease the activity, or use the abilities she absorbed. If she does not, she will obtain severe internal injuries, resulting in possible death. She cannot heal herself if injured in this state.
Affiliation: none at the moment.
Theme Song(s):Gorrilaz Sunshine in a Bag, Lonely Day
Bio: She may look like she has cat ears, but Sam has them purely as a fashion statement. She absolutely loves cats and is never seen without some necko accessory. Her powers emerged only a year ago. She managed to bring her cat, who had died the same day, back to life. Her parents obviously were freaked when they saw their child coated in loose feathers, clutching a dirt covered cat. There were a lot of mixed feelings about it, but after that moment Sam realized her parents were scared of her. It wasn't that they were mean or angry at her directly. But the divorce and the pointed neglect afterwards stung more than any harsh words. The situation only got worse when she started raising roadkill in her sleep, the animals all contorted and half rotted sitting outside her window. Needless to say, her family let it become the final straw that broke the camels back. When the assets were divided and her parents gone their separate ways, Sam stood in the middle, almost completely forgotten. So she grabbed what she could fit in her duffle bag and headed out on her own. Even now she wonders if they are glad she is gone. Several months later she finds herself living in a small den space beneath a granny sweets shop. The old lady who owned the place had been aghast when she saw Sam roaming the streets. She took her in and let her live there rent free, saying every child needed a place to stay. From there Sam enrolled in the nearest school, hoping to learn enough to get herself a job and be self sufficient.
Appearance:User Image

Gaian name: lil_evil_cutie
Mutant name: Raven
Mutation: The ability to transform into other people, mutants, animals and objects. Has heightened eyes sight, healing, and agility(very flexible), balance, and some strength. Can grip onto walls with lots of concentration.
Affiliation: X-Men
Theme Song(s): What you want by Evanescence
Bio: Lauras life never seemed very normal in her dysfunctional family. She didn't fully develop all her abilities till she turned 14. On her 15th birthday her parents rushing to get home to celebrate her birthday where in a horrific car crash killing both of them and leaving Laura alone and now an orphan. It wasn't long till she was invited to the X-Men institute for young mutants. Now an orphan Laura packed her bags and headed off to the Institute to start her new mutant life.

Gaian name: Baka-slash-chibi13
Mutant name: Tesla
Mutation: Electrokenisis and Electrogenesis
Theme Song(s): Thunderstruck by AC/DC
Bio: Usagi was born in Osaka, Japan. He was a very studious boy, spending most of his time indoors. This changed one day during a storm. While walking home from the local library, a lightening bolt struck his umbrella. Usagi was surprised to find himself not only unharmed, but glowing as well. This would have been the happiest day of his life had he not also been seen doing this. Usagi was forced to flee his home, not even getting to say goodbye to his family. Luckily, Jean Grey was using Cerebro at the time, and detected the awaking of his mutant powers. Now Usagi has travelled to America, where he hopes to find a new home.

Brotherhood:

Gaian name: Untouchable_Sanity
Mutant name: Psychicum
Mutation:
Mind reading (little control)
Telekinesis (some control)
Matter munipulation (AKA object creation, but she has to know exactly how it works and how all the parts of the object work) ((Little control))
Force field creation (some control)
Mind control (no control)
Affiliation: Brotherhood
Theme Song(s): TBA (AKA can't think of one right now)
Bio: Sumina only recently discovered that she was a mutant. She had many headaches throughout her life from the pressure of so many minds on her own, but doctors couldn't diagnose it. In middle school she had a bad headache while in class and she started hearing the voices of her class mates. She started cutting classes after that because she couldn't control when she started hearing others minds. After a couple weeks of cuts, she was expelled form school and her family moved to a different town. She was found by the Brotherhood who told her family that they would 'help' Sumina control her power. She has been living there for only a few months. Considering that her parents practically jumped at the chance to get rid of her, she's not very happy with people right now.

Mutant name: Dragon
Mutation:
Aggravated healing: The angrier she get's the faster she heals
Scaled armour: in transformed state, bullet and knife proof scales cover nearly all of her body
Dragon saliva: corrosive and bacteria dense saliva both poisons flesh and prevents healing of infected wounds.
Enhanced strength, agility and smell
Affiliation:None, yet
Theme Song(s): The Nobodies
Bio: The illusion of a happy world was never laid before this girl's eyes. From the beginning, she knew that nobody loved her, nobody wanted her and nobody cared if was was happy. And she was fine with that. Her mother died at childbirth, her drunk, child molesting father died by her own hands when she turned ten. From there she was a house hopper, working the foster care system till she decided she was better off without them. Oddly enough, nobody went looking for her. Maybe it had something to do with the string of incidents that followed in her wake?

Affiliation: BoM
Theme Song(s): Cuckoo by Adam Lambert
Bio: Carmel grew up in a rich society, and even wealthier family. She had everything a girl could hope for, dresses, money, boys twisted around her finger, and diamonds. Her family even owned their own yacht, and hardly ever used it! She loved her life. She avoided growing up into a spoiled brat, but became overly dramatic for her need of attention. She developed Hypochondria, a mental illness where the slightest cold or paper cut and you think you are dying.
One day, her mother bought her a dress, and she hated it. Prom was coming up, and this dress was the ugliest thing she had ever seen. She didn't throw a hissy fit, knowing full well her parents wouldn't care. She simply grasped the dress and cried, knowing full well her life was over, she would die of embarrassment.
She stopped crying, and when she opened her eyes, the dress was different! The exact dress she wanted! She closed her eyes and imagined a pink sundress, and when she opened them, there it was, in her hands!
She showed her parents her new found power, after practicing it on multiple objects, and on herself. She could change her hair into any color, her eyes from brown to blue to yellow to purple, she could even change into her own mother! (gross!)
Her parents were baffled, not seeing their daughter for a source of money, or personal shopping store, but as what she was, a mutant. They disowned her, and pushed her off in the streets.
She was furious, robbed her parents, packed a bag of her favorite clothes, wads of cash from her own personal emergency stock in her room, and all the money in ehr collage fund and bank account. She was a homeless riche, until she found the Brother Hood, and Magneto. She had a score to settle with people, and a darn big one.

Unaffiliated:

Gaian name: Kaosujin Ryu
Mutant name: Chaos
Mutation: Vincent, in his normal 'human' form, is a strong telekinetic, though his secondary mutation gives him an odd power of shifting into several different forms depending on his emotional state, among them Wrath, Anger, Determination, Bloodlust, and Hatred; each has their own unique talents, and apparently, personality related to the emotion that births them. Anger is a powerful pyrokinetic and is extremely agile in movement, while Wrath has inhuman strength much as his form suggests. Determination is a focused cryokinetic, able to turn his very 'inner strength' directly into bursts of extremely cold energy capable of doing everything from encasing an opponent in ice to freezing them solid. Bloodlust is extremely dangerous, as he does and has attacked anyone near him, regardless of friend or foe. Hatred has only been seen once... and anyone who can say what his powers are, other than extremely destructive is dead.
Affiliation: None at the moment, but may lean more towards the X-Men than the BoM.
Theme Song(s): King Nothing
Bio: Vincent remembers only fragments of his childhood, as he was raised in a very militaristic setting. As a result, it caused him to become extremely withdrawn, though his father found it irritating and took to using physical abuse to attempt to break his son of the 'bad habit of being a pansy-a** weakling' to quote the now deceased man. Unfortunately, while it toughened Vincent's body, it also caused him to become extremely resentful of him. During one such beating, it caused his secondary mutation to flare, allowing his resentment to fuel his Bloodlust, which immediately killed his father with extreme relish, unfortunately. All Vincent recalls of it, fortunately, is a blur of pain, then of warmth.
His brother, who was by then a self-sylized 'Purifier' as he referred to himself tried to shove Vincent into a lit propane stove. It forced his telekinesis to surface, which shoved his brother off of him an instant before his Hatred manifested violently. He remembers only a scream of utter terror before a flare of green light. Unkowingly, the manifestation of his Hatred had crushed his brother's skull with a massive hammer before using its formidable power to utterly annihilate the home in a fireball.
Strangely, it was his manifestation of Anger that protected him, being immune to the flames and simply walking out of the flames before the police and fire department arrived. He doesn't know if his brother and mother are alive, and frankly, doesn't care. He has learned that his telekinetic gifts are extremely powerful, strong enough to break bones and dislocate joints if he strikes someone hard enough.

Mutant name: Transfer
Mutation: Power transfer to another person or object but she can't hold the power in her body. She has to put it in an object or another person.
Affiliation: None
Theme Song(s): N/A
Bio: Larusa is Sumina's little sister. She found out her mutant power before Sumina found out her's. Larusa used to comfort Sumina when she had her headaches, getting her ice and taking care of her. Larusa discovered her power when she went to comfort Sumina and ended up taking her sister's power and transferring it to a glass trinket. Larusa knew she was a mutant from that time forward. When her's and Sumina's parents sent Sumina away, Larusa was heart broken. Larusa convinced her parents to let her go live with Sumina. Larusa promised her parents that she would make up all the school she lost once she got back.
Appearance:User Image

Mutant name: Necromancer
Mutation: She can put a soul of the dead into an inanimate object. Mostly stuffed animals. She can only use souls that have died a few days before. She has become blind because of her power, but she can see the souls of people which helps her navigate. Dead souls are colored differently than living souls. She can speak to the dead for a short amount of time. She can 'read' souls. It's kind of like reading auras.
Affiliation: Soon-to-be X-men
Theme Song(s): (I just can't do these)
Bio: Even since she can remember, Arya has been able to see and converse with the dead. When she was little, her patents passed it off as her imaginary friends. But as she got older, they worried about her mental state. She went blind around 15 when she was riding her bike home from school and crashed after her vision went black. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her other than a broken arm. Arya's power awakened after that incident. She stayed home all the time and that's when she created her first three 'dolls', she called them. Stitch, Grey and Clut were the first 'dolls'. They have fragmented souls since they were the first three. They didn't remember who they were before being put in the stuffed animal bodies, so Arya named them.

Arya learned to navigate with her soul sight, making her parents believe she had gotten her sight back. Arya asked them to let her go to the Xaiver Institute to look around after Jean contacted her. Her parents reluctantly agreed to allow her to go and take a look around, and stay if she wanted.

Mutant name: Harbinger
Mutation:
Invisibility: Able to make his body, clothes and whatever he's touching to be invisible to the naked eye. Has complete control over making his body and clothes invisible for as long as he wishes, however control is limited when making other objects or other people invisible.
Affiliation: none
Theme Song(s): Evolution
Bio: Not much is known about when his x gene activated, or how he grew up. The only noteworthy piece of information is that whenever reports come in on his whereabouts, disaster befalls that area soon after. Whether he works with a group or solo is unknown, but it has been confirmed that he specializes in destabilizing areas. Mostly sighted in Africa and rural parts of Europe, he has recently been sighted in North America.

Kaiga13

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David let out a low growl, lying on his bed at the Institute. He'd been up all night at the Danger Room. He sniffled as his healing factor tried to deal with the fatigue. It made him somewhat delirious. Slowly, David sat up, scratching the back of his head. "S'too goddamn early to deal with school..." He muttered. He slowly stood up stretching, showing off his imposing height. David was over six feet tall. He walked through the Institute, which was bizarrely empty. Wolverine, Jean, and Emma were all out recruiting new students. David was one of the only ones still at the school. Wolverine had left him in charge. David walked into the kitchen, and sighed. "I miss when I woke up and food was already made..."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Ϻɑɩɾε Ӄɑʃε
𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔰𝔢

Maire jumped out of her bed as she heard her alarm clock singing on full blast a monotonous tune. She got up, rubbing her head to see she had ht herself on the desk. "I'm...up..." She said slowly, not out of exhaustion but of pain. She shook her head and blinked, trying to ignore the fact that she just decided to start the day with inflicting pain on herself. She quickly moved to her closet and picked out a black blazer, plain white shirt, and a flowy floral skirt. Mixing up plan and fancy made an odd yet comfortable style that was deemed as somewhat fashionable. She put on her lazy pair of black flats and dashed downstairs. She was already wide awake and seemed ready for anythi- "Wha!" She stumbled as she came to the last stair. She got up quickly, though, and patted herself. Unfortunately, her clumsiness was a result of some sense of fatigue and her less coordinated self, which she needs to improve on most in order to be a better fighter. She entered the kitchen, seeing David was already up. "G' morning!" She said with a small hint of her Welsh accent(but it's weak now that she's been in the states for some time now), smiling as she entered the pantry and grabbed bread. She normally only made herself toast and yogurt in the mornings, since the real appetite she grows only seems to occur during lunch.

User Image

Țɣʃεɾ Dѳε
ℑ𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰

Tyler opened his eyes to see the girl he was next to, smirking slightly, but it faded as she seemed to move a bit. He smiled to her as she opened her eyes. "Well, then. Good morning," He said to her as he kissed her forehead. She smiled back at him. "Hey." She was another girl that went to school, but he didn't know her name exactly. He smiled kindly. "I'm heading out. I have to get home before my folks find out I didn't come home last night," He said as he got up and quickly dressed. The girl stayed in bed, and he gave her one final smile before jumping out of her window, which was on the first story. He smirked to himself as he was alone. Of course his parents wouldn't care. They probably didn't even care if he was alive right now. He had a kind exterior, and he uses it to his advantages. It's not like th bad boy charm works on every girl, but the kinder looking guy gets most of them weak in the knees.  

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David pulled out a packet of sausage. One might assume that he would cook them, but he just tore the package open with one razor sharp fingernail, and ate the entire thing raw. Funny thing about David was his Appendix actually functioned, so he was able to digest raw meat easily. Wolverine said it was because of his healing factor. About that time, Maire showed up. David looked over at her with half a sausage sticking out of his mouth. He swallowed the rest of it, giving her a wave. "Morning." He said, only now coming out of the healing factor fatigue. David was not looking forward to school today.
"You sleep well?" He asked, moving through the fridge for anything he might have missed.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika had gotten up with the sun, used to waking early from her life in her tribe in Kenya. Since no one else had been up quite so early, she'd decided to see how well she could control her flight powers. She flew around the lake that sat just at the edge of the Xavier Institute campus. After a short while, she returned to the Institute building, flying into her dorm room through the window. The room was made for two people, but Masika hadn't gotten a roommate just yet. Perhaps that was for the best. She didn't know how well she'd be able to control her emotions and her powers if she had to share what she now thought of as her territory with another. She'd been flying in her tribal clothing because it was what she slept in, but now she changed into a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a corset top, leaving her white hair to flow free. She knew she unnerved Professors Wolverine and Jean Grey because of her resemblance to their former teammate and friend Ororo, also known as Storm. Actually, it was more than any simple resemblance. She was an exact match to Storm, complete with white hair and beautiful blue eyes. Once she was dressed, Masika headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. She saw David and Maire already there and nodded to them in greeting, moving past David to find some cereal and a bowl. She didn't like to talk too often because of the heavy Kenyan accent she had. She spoke English well enough, but she was always afraid she'd be made fun of because of the accent.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image Sumina Clawn

Sumina groaned as the alarm on her night stand blared in her ear. Shut up! She thought and the clock went flying against the wall. She sat up and looked at the smashed electronic on the floor. "Great, gotta go buy another one. Third one this week..." She grumbled before getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready. Twenty minutes later, Sumina came out dressed with her wet hair pulled back. Her make-up light seeing as she didn't need much to begin with.

She was the only one in the Brotherhood house right now. The other boy that lived there hadn't come back last night, but that happened most nights. Sumina sat at the table eating her breakfast, cereal as usual. After breakfast she washed her bowl and sat at the table. She had just transferred into the local high school so she really didn't know anyone. She had spent the last couple months she spent with Polaris training to keep out the thoughts of others. She was able to do it pretty well now, if she stayed calm. Still, Sumina was dreading going to high school.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

Ϻɑɩɾε Ӄɑʃε
𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔰𝔢

Maire smiled and thought about the question, though a part a her wondered if it was a rhetorical question. "Kind of. Woke up bumpy," She joked as she rubbed the back of her head, feeling the small bump. She turned to see Masika, who had walked in quietly. She smiled to her as well. "And you, Masika? Enjoy the morning so far, or are you dreading the inevitable school?" She asked. She knew she had a childish sounding pitched voice herself, mostly due to her normally upbeat attitude on life. It was just who she was.

User Image

Țɣʃεɾ Dѳε
ℑ𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰

Tyler got to the Brotherhood house, walking in quite casually. He peered into the dining place and waved. "Sumi, Polaris not here yet?" He asked Sumina, giving her a pet name. He did it sometimes when someone had three syllables or more in their first name, or he just wanted to tease them. For her, it was a bit of both. She was still a lower classman then him, anyways. He knew better than to flirt or sleep with any girl in the Brotherhood, not wanting to mix both of those lives together. However, it didn't mean he didn't have his moments.

{OOC: Sorry I haven't been on! My computer has been on and off when it comes to working, but I'm getting it fixed soon...}

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika looked up from her cereal and smiled back. "I always enjoy the mornings," she said softly. Her voice was already low in timbre, and her accent made it even lower, but it still carried well. "And I do not mind the classes, either. I look forward to learning more each new day."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image Sumina Clawn

Sumina looked up when she felt a familiar mind, turning towards the front door. She shook her head in response to his question. "No, I haven't seen her yet." She said then quickly added, "And don't call me that!" She hated it when people shortened her name.

After looking over Tyler for a moment, she noted that he was wearing the same clothes from the day before. "Out with some girl again? Don't you ever get tired of that?" She asked boredly. He was out most every night since she had been at the Brotherhood. She had heard from Polaris that his abilities applied to pheromones or something like that. She wondered what it would be like if that happened to her, but she wasn't going to ask Tyler to do that to her. She didn't trust him all that much.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded. "Well that's certainly good." David said, rummaging through the kitchen. Whenever he found a piece of meat, or any sort of breakfast food really, he just started eating it. Raw steak and bacon, an entire stick of salami, and after finishing off a lamb chop, David shut the door to the fridge with a carton of eggs, which he began to crack open, and eating, putting the discarded egg shells back in the carton. "We're gonna need to go back to the grocery store soon..." He muttered.
To an outside eye, this was beyond gluttony. But at the Xavier Academy for Gifted Young People, this was actually rather normal. David's mutations required a huge amount of caloric energy and protein to keep his energy up. This meant that David had virtually no fat on his body, and that he was virtually immune to disease. David checked the time. He DID have enough time to replenish the stock.
"I think I'll go to the grocery store before school starts." He muttered.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Saved RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out