Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(4e) Scales of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 pm
I'm...I'm too late. gonk

If anybody drops or there's otherwise space, consider me interested? Very interested. Gotta roll them bones...

Although speaking of which, what's the source of the fetish for rolling ability scores around here? I haven't seen that done since before the great sundering, when the yezal-arak armada was put to flight- so, a long while.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:42 pm
Joseph Severn
I'm...I'm too late. gonk

If anybody drops or there's otherwise space, consider me interested? Very interested. Gotta roll them bones...

Although speaking of which, what's the source of the fetish for rolling ability scores around here? I haven't seen that done since before the great sundering, when the yezal-arak armada was put to flight- so, a long while.

This game is pretty solid, overall. It's the only one where I don't have much issue keeping running and getting all the players to be active.

As for rolling stats, I usually offer both options. Rolling provides for a possibility of better numbers than you could get with just a point buy, but it's ultimately up to the player. It's just that most people around here tend to be gamblers, I guess.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gender Ender

Doting Darling

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:51 pm
WhimsicalXellos

This game is pretty solid, overall. It's the only one where I don't have much issue keeping running and getting all the players to be active.

As for rolling stats, I usually offer both options. Rolling provides for a possibility of better numbers than you could get with just a point buy, but it's ultimately up to the player. It's just that most people around here tend to be gamblers, I guess.

Ah, well; them's the breaks! Hoarfrost the Pixie Psion will have to wait for some other game. sweatdrop

And that seems sensible; I've never been a gambler by inclination- at least, not as a player. ^^  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff