Posted in
OOC - Forum Games, Questions, Discussion, Contests, Test Posts, etc.

New Location This Forum
OOC Main

This Forum will Soon Be
New 'RP for Dice Roll/D&D '

Hello members! I realized that action really needed to be taken so I’ve created the list of new subforums and will be implementing the changes over the course of the next week. If you would like to see the new list and the order of changing things, you may check the thread I created on the home page, here.

Activity in forums that have been moved would be greatly appreciated. When we open up, new members will be searching for RPs to join and a community to settle into. Please show your best faces and help us get thing rolling. Being patient would be most helpful indeed. Please try to ignore the inactive threads that are now out-of-place in the new forums. They will eventually be shoved off the first page as new posts are made.

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. If you have in problems, questions, or inquiries do not PM kaykeyser. You may PM any active Vice Captain or Crew member. Kaykeyser does not wish to be bothered at this moment. He has left things to the crew. Thank you for your understanding and patience.