Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
どなにぬ┊⊱ E L E C T R I C I T Y

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tippie Toe

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:38 pm
This is only to be posted in by Ƥαи∂α and Єяιи{Me~}
We know the plot!

[center][size=17][color=#FF9999]⊱[/color][color=silver]┃┃[/color][color=skyblue]❝[/color] [color=silver]First // Middle //Last[/color][color=skyblue] ❞[/color][/size]
[color=silver]Ⓜⓨ Ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ [/color] [color=#99CCFF]❥[/color][/center]
[align=left][size=10]
[color=lightblue]✗[/color][color=silver]『 Age 』: (16-19)[/color]
[color=lightblue]✗[/color][color=silver]『 Personality 』: (One paragraph)[/color]
[color=lightblue]✗[/color][color=silver]『 Likes 』: (Three likes)[/color]
[color=lightblue]✗[/color][color=silver]『 Dislikes 』: (Three dislikes)[/color]
[color=lightblue]✗[/color][color=silver]『 Hobbies 』: (Optional)[/color]
[color=lightblue]✗[/color][color=silver]『 Secret(s) 』: (Optional)[/color]
[color=lightblue]✗[/color][color=silver]『 Small Bio 』: (How did they come to be where they are?)[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
┃┃ Єяιи // Єиσи // Єcκнɛαят
Ⓜⓨ Ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ

『 Age 』: Seventeen
『 Personality 』: Well, for starters, I love to read. I enjoy my time alone, which makes writing for hours on end pretty easy. Large crowds make me kind of nervous, and so to subway trains on account of my past. I can't stand more then ten people in a small room, and sometimes I hear voices in my head. I think I'm probably going crazy. I’m very organized, and some would say I’m OCD. Maybe I am, it doesn’t really matter does it? I mean being organized is a basic structure of passing exams and such? I am fairly nice to anyone who comes up to talk to me, unless I’m already uncomfortable or angered. So as long as you stay off my bad side you will indeed be fine~ I love children and animals, oh and baking. Decorating is my real skill though. You know those ridiculous cakes people get for weddings and stuff? Yeah, I make that sort of stuff. Call me silly, but it pays the bills, unlike my last job as a bartender, I swear most people there were such perverts UGH, it really annoyed me when they treated me like a stripper. I enjoy making others laugh, but my sense of humor is a bit…um…strange. I like scary movies, and Valentines is my favorite holiday. I’m not religious, and I tend to avoid talking to people about religion and political views. It just causes too much s**t. Mostly because my family is split between republican and democrat and they believe in three different religions. I’m pretty non-confrontational, and relaxed for the most part. I have a pretty bad temper, but a very long fuse. I’m the type to get mad about something and fume about it for days before I finally explode and do something about it. I bottle my emotions, and most people just think I’m happy all the time. Truth is I have a lot going on in my head, and that’s why I write.
『 Likes 』: Literature, Cake Decorating, and Astronomy
『 Dislikes 』: Egg Rolls, Pizza, and Loud annoying jerks
『 Hobbies 』: My specialty? Decorating cakes, wedding cakes, crazy birthday cakes, and those sculpture cakes in particular.
『 Secret(s) 』: I’m lonely; I blame myself for my brother’s death; I’m terrified of subways, or trains of any variety; I worry that I will end up completely alone some day; I’m afraid of fire; Sometimes I eat icing at work…oops.
『 Small Bio 』: So hey. My name is Erin, and I’m going to tell you a little story about myself. I was born and raised in this city to a happy couple, Cecilia and Rogan Parkers. I was an only child until I was around four years old. Around that time, my younger brother Keller was born. He I loved him with every fiber of my being, a sisterly brotherly love, one that was cherished and nurtured, blonde like myself, and just as cute as a button. We went everywhere together, he came and visited me at school and work, and I took pride in protecting him. He always wanted me to tell him stories, cook for him at times, occasionally even feed him, and I’m positive that this is what spurred my creativity and desire to write. When I was fourteen, andRogan was ten, the two of us took the subway into the city. It was a typical day of running around, getting the groceries, running to the bank, picking up items for mother, and actually we had visited our mother at her office during her lunch break. After that the two of us boarded the subway for a second time…That’s when things got messy. The investigators never quite figured out what went wrong, but it was big enough that it made the subway derail and crash and then catch flame. Rogan was indeed killed on impact, not realizing he was dead, I stayed with him, until I was forced out.

After that I became more of a shut in. More quiet, and more cynical. I’ve never ridden on a subway since the accident that was, oh gosh how many years ago? I don’t think about it often. My parent’s tried to spoil me after that, but I recoiled from them and somewhat strained our relationship. Kept myself locked away from friends, family, and even my joys. I took up writing and decorating cakes as odd hobbies and went on with my life. Ones that let me stay in my bubble, with no one that had permission to intrude. I went through high school, and I'm currently working on my degree. Of course I know that writing isn’t just something that you can always pay the bills with. I don’t work with anyone in particular. I’m working on a novel, but periodically write articles for websites and newspapers, even some magazines. Though I just love blogging, it brings out the inner me, and connects people with silly things that happens in my life. It just depends on what kind of mood I’m in. I live in a small apartment by myself in the city and currently work a full time job at a local bakery. My specialty? Decorating cakes, wedding cakes, crazy birthday cakes, and those sculpture cakes in particular. Thankfully my boss doesn’t make me work the counter, so really I just stay in the back and decorate for nine or ten hours, sometimes more depending on the project. I’m fiscally responsible, and live off bare minimum of amenities. I don’t have cable, but I do have a television and a DVD player. I often leave the lights off in my apartment, which is spotless by the way, and I cook food for myself instead of eating out. I don’t have internet at my house. That’s what the public library is for, but I do have a laptop.

But really, It’s starting to get lonely in this little apartment…

-Insertpostlayoutcodehere-

Tippie Toe

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items