Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Help on App;ication

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:49 pm
I need Help!!
I'm trying to join the Camp.
I am Computer stupid and can't figure out how to copy & Paste the App. correctly.
Can someone instruct me to the right steps?
I've been working at it for 3 days with no luck. You can PM me if that's easier or if you have any info you need from me!!
Thanx & Smiles!!
I really want to join in the fun, guys!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 pm
IslandGinger50
I need Help!!
I'm trying to join the Camp.
I am Computer stupid and can't figure out how to copy & Paste the App. correctly.
Can someone instruct me to the right steps?
I've been working at it for 3 days with no luck. You can PM me if that's easier or if you have any info you need from me!!
Thanx & Smiles!!
I really want to join in the fun, guys!!

[img]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy223/NSTGNewsletter/2012/05 August/postbannercopy.png[/img]
[quote="GillaGrrl"][/quote][quote="Twilight Afternoon"][/quote][quote="TheAnneh"][/quote]

Copy it by highlighting the gray area, right click, then click "Copy" or push ctrl + c to copy then go the Registration thread, click reply, and push ctrl + v or right-click "Paste". Don't forget to generate a number between 1 and 3 as well. 3nodding  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 pm
If you're not sure how to generate a random number, read the first post in this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23184906  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games