Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How can I find a role play I saw on this guild?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jane the Brown

9,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm
I just joined the guild, found a three page role play that was getting posted and made a post myself. It was something about being lost in a forest... I don't know how I got there the first time. I was just clicking on stuff exploring. I thought if I came back to this guild page I would see it again but I don't. I think it maybe got pushed off the page by more recent posts. Is there an obvious way to find it again? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Jane the Brown
I just joined the guild, found a three page role play that was getting posted and made a post myself. It was something about being lost in a forest... I don't know how I got there the first time. I was just clicking on stuff exploring. I thought if I came back to this guild page I would see it again but I don't. I think it maybe got pushed off the page by more recent posts. Is there an obvious way to find it again? confused

i tried looking for that thread but i failed to see it in pages way back.. hopefully you can go here The Bar where NSTG members do RPs smile  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
Is it The Forest is Alive? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm
i think that's the one she's looking for.. smile  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

Jane the Brown

9,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 am
Thank you, guys. Yes, I found it and have been able to post more in it.

But thank you much for telling me about 'The Bar" as I that's something I am glad to know.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games