Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Gaian Wedding Chapel Incorporated~ [?]

Back to Guilds

Celebrate or get Married on Gaia in style, while having fun, and at a low cost! 

Tags: Wedding, Chapel, Party, Events, Planning 

Reply ღ Level Seven: The Playroom [Open]
Amazing - I'm back [kinda]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember me?
  Yes
  Nope
  COOKEH!
View Results

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:25 am
I was thinking one day not so long ago, that I should check on my creation that I think brought hundreds of Gaians together, not only its members, but its staff too.

I have finished my college course for repeating some exams, and now on a steady road towards becoming a Paramedic starting next month. I'm not a teenager no-longer either, I'm 19 as of last month. Still waiting to be employed and go away on a holiday. I was also engaged and set to get married Summer'13. But circumstances changed, and thank god they did. Instead I'm going to focus on college, and improving my mothers home before I finally depart.

Don't be afraid to talk to me, I'm sorry for anything I caused before I left. I'm still the same old Bobby Dillon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 am
Bobby Dillon
I was thinking one day not so long ago, that I should check on my creation that I think brought hundreds of Gaians together, not only its members, but its staff too.

I have finished my college course for repeating some exams, and now on a steady road towards becoming a Paramedic starting next month. I'm not a teenager no-longer either, I'm 19 as of last month. Still waiting to be employed and go away on a holiday. I was also engaged and set to get married Summer'13. But circumstances changed, and thank god they did. Instead I'm going to focus on college, and improving my mothers home before I finally depart.

Don't be afraid to talk to me, I'm sorry for anything I caused before I left. I'm still the same old Bobby Dillon.
You're engaged!? You've become a BIG BOY, Dillon! :D Congratulations to you! I also wish you luck on your career. Oh! And another congrats for your 19th birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise about out-weighing your birthday present to me; I've actually gone broke. xD But yeah. It's nice to hear from you again, Mr. McGrath.  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 am
Tainii
You're engaged!? You've become a BIG BOY, Dillon! :D Congratulations to you! I also wish you luck on your career. Oh! And another congrats for your 19th birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise about out-weighing your birthday present to me; I've actually gone broke. xD But yeah. It's nice to hear from you again, Mr. McGrath.
Haha thanks, I was engaged. I've put it off for now. And it's okay, it is always the thought that counts.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 pm
Bobby Dillon

Since, you said to not be afraid to talk to you. I have a question about the Mid-Summer Masquerade. When does it start and end? There is no countdown this time. You are still a teenager; nineteen. yum_puddi

AuditoredaFirenzeEzio

Versatile Fatcat

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 pm
delicieuxladureemacaron
Bobby Dillon

Since, you said to not be afraid to talk to you. I have a question about the Mid-Summer Masquerade. When does it start and end? There is no countdown this time. You are still a teenager; nineteen. yum_puddi

That would be a question to ask the current staff, as I am no longer holding a position in this guild.

And I'm not a teenager :'(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm
Bobby Dillon
delicieuxladureemacaron
Bobby Dillon

That would be a question to ask the current staff, as I am no longer holding a position in this guild.

And I'm not a teenager :'(

Thank you for telling me that.

You said you were nineTEEN. I'm emphasizing the teen in your age. -___- yum_puddi

AuditoredaFirenzeEzio

Versatile Fatcat

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm
Welcome back Dillon!
It's good to hear from you after all this time whee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 am
angelababy107
Welcome back Dillon!
How are you?  

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:55 pm
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Welcome back Dillon!
How are you?

Ok considering I'm at an Urgent Care center. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:56 pm
angelababy107
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Welcome back Dillon!
How are you?

Jesus, what this time? eek  

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 pm
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Welcome back Dillon!
How are you?

Breathing problems, pain during respiration. Maybe my asthma is worsening or it may be something else. We're not sure and I just had chest X-rays done so well find out soon I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 pm
angelababy107
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Welcome back Dillon!
How are you?

Breathing problems, pain during respiration. Maybe my asthma is worsening or it may be something else. We're not sure and I just had chest X-rays done so well find out soon I guess.
You might just need ventolin to clear your airways. Could be a throat infection gone bad?  

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 pm
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107
Welcome back Dillon!
How are you?

You might just need ventolin to clear your airways. Could be a throat infection gone bad?

Na doubt that. The Qvar basically does that and it's not a throat infection because it all started yesterday.
EDIT:
They're thinking it might be a thrombus or it could be pleurisy. We're waiting on the lab results to find out. So keep you're fingers crossed for the pleurisy! Because if it's a thrombus I'm up for more lab testing! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am
angelababy107

Na doubt that. The Qvar basically does that and it's not a throat infection because it all started yesterday.
EDIT:
They're thinking it might be a thrombus or it could be pleurisy. We're waiting on the lab results to find out. So keep you're fingers crossed for the pleurisy! Because if it's a thrombus I'm up for more lab testing! burning_eyes
Well I hope everything works out! Get better soon!  

Bobby Dillon

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

angelababy107

Vice Captain

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 am
Bobby Dillon
angelababy107

EDIT:
Well I hope everything works out! Get better soon!

thanks. turned out to be Pleurisy. My parents were freaking out when we thought it might be a thrombus, which made me freak out in turn. lol
anywho they got me on stronger meds now so hopefully within a few days I'll be as good as new.
Also thanks for your concern. sweatdrop  
ღ Level Seven: The Playroom [Open]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff