Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~*For Rich or For Poor*~ 1X1 {{O/Not Accepting}}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 am
Ryann is a vampire, hundreds of years old. Though, he had been alone through all of it. When his parents found out what he was, they disowned him. He never tried to get close to humans, thinking all would respond that way. That was until he found a girl who is now his best friend. She held his interest since the moment he met her, and it wasn't just because she's rich. It was who she was as a person. She's the outgoing type, and even though he's the opposite, always being serious, she was so interesting to him. He soon began to develop feelings for her, though he wouldn't tell her. In fear she wouldn't feel the same way, and he knew he could never lose her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:52 pm
Rules!!! not fun, I know but hey. they gotta be followed.

RULE #1: THIS IS MII RP NOT URS!!! So I shall make the rules around here as I see fit.
RULE #2: FOLLOW ALL GAIA RULES, AND MII RULES! If you can't do that, then I guess this is good bye.
RULE #3: NO CYBERING, ROMANCE IS ALLOWED BUT WHEN YOU GET TO A CERTAIN POINT TALK TO ME ABOUT SKIPPING TIME. Language...don't go crazy, but it is allowed.
RULE #4: DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME OR BREAK ANY RULES BECUZ I WILL REPLACE U. Don't think I won't. Though I'm not that strict.
RULE #5:You must reserve the spot before sending me a profile. After sending the reservation, I'll let you know if you are accepted. Then send the profile. Send a pm titled :Friends Til the End with a heart somewhere in the pm for your reservation.(highlight after see what this says so I know you're reading.) Include a REAL picture in the reservation and the name, so that I can reserve your spot in this roleplay. Dont do this, and I won't accept you. Profiles titled : we're going to last forever with a dramallama in the pm.
RULE #6: NO TEXT TALK, A LITTLE IS FINE BUT DON'T GO OVERBOARD!!!
RULE #7: HAVE FUNN!!!!!! THOUGH I KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS!
RULE #8: I will update as I see fit. But I'll be sure to let you know when I do.
If you want to be in this roleplay, you must try to be as literate as possible. You must reply at least a few times every other day. If you can not for some reason, let me know in advance. The post can be as fancy as you want it to be. I don't have a real limit on how much you must write, besides try to make at least a good paragraph (5-7 strong sentences) so that we have something to go off. More is always allowed. It's fine if you have moments where you don't know what to put, we all have that, just try not to let it happen too often.

If you need to talk to me outside of the rp, either pm me, or use OOC in one of the following : {{}}. [[]]. or (()).  

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:54 pm
There are really only two main characters:

The main boy : taken
and
The main girl : taken

Who ever happens to appear in the roleplay can just be controlled by me and whoever choses to roleplay with me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:04 pm
PROFILE!!!

I'm going to be pretty laid back on the profile. You can be as creative as you want with the profile as long as you include the following.

Name
Personality
Bio
tattoos or piercings ?
And anything else you want to include in it.

Include also a picture, but it MUST BE REAL or your profile will not be accepted.

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:39 pm
Hey, my name is Ryann James Fisher, but call me Ryann or RyRy for short!
I've been on this earth for 120 years, but I'm stuck at the age of 19 years.
I'm not confused, I'm a boy!
I'm seen as a serious guy, but I break that shell sometimes with my best friend. I'm not really the athletic type, and I don't try to interact with people unless I absolutely have to.
My story can be read again in the very first post.
I have snake bites, an eyebrow piercing and a nose stud.
The only tattoo I have is a heart on my chest over my real one, with the word life in it.
User Image

User Image
Name Elektra Lilian "Lily" Storm

Personality: outgoing, loving, tomboyish,sweet and adventurous
Bio: My father's family were high ranked Russians...people teased me that I'm the lost Romanov...yeah right. My mum died so it's just me and my father with my dog. My eldest brother lives in Russia he doesn't want much to do with us. Well...honestly you can just follow along the story to learn more about my past and who I am...or ask my friend
I only have one tattoo located on my upper shoulder.
I feel like there something Ry Ry hides from me...but I know I hide something from him

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:54 am
xXDepressedEmo69Xx
You can start chica  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:25 pm
Black Rose of Nightmares
xXDepressedEmo69Xx

User Image

When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People

Ryann James Fisher

Ryann sat at the edge of his bed, dawn had just come about. He didn't sleep often, besides when he had to travel for long periods of time. Over and over again, he looked at his phone, looking at the time. He looked through his conversations with his best friend, Lily. Reading her words over and over again, waiting for another message to be sent. He had done this many mornings, in his sleepless nights. He had taken a very big liking to his best friend, at first it was just a connection they shared. He saw her as his sister in a way, he would have always been there to protect her when she needed him most. Later on, it grew into him liking her as more than a friend, his liking growing into a love that would never die. He needed her in his life, no matter what role she played in it. He needed her love, affection, friendship, but most importantly, he needed her. He knew he could never tell her though, because then, he'd lose his only reason for still existing. He'd lose the very best part of himself.

Hours began to fly by, and he had been in the same position as before. Every half hour, he would get up and walk around, but then he'd return to the edge of his bed once again. He showered, and got into new clothes for the day, and drank some blood. It was the only way he could stomach human food, and it was important to be as human as possible around Lily. He never wanted to freak her out and make her leave him. He'd be completely miserable if that were the case. His "secret" was the only secret he had ever kept from her, and he hated that he had to, but who would want to be around a vampire. No matter how bad he wanted to tell her, he knew that too he could never tell. Those thoughts floated through his mind over and over again, until finally, the sun began to shine. He was so glad that time was passing faster now, it was driving him crazy that he had to go through each seperate second. But waiting for Lily's text was way more important.

{{OOC: I'm so sorry, school just started back up !!!! >.< I'm SO SO SO SORRY!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm
xXDepressedEmo69Xx

User Image
Elektra Lilian "Lily" Storm

Elektra or Lily to some people was snuggling her pillow in her room. She had a long day ahead of her for being on the school's cross country team. She smiled faintly feeling the calm vibration of her cellphone in her hand. Groggily she woke up and smiled sending a good morning text to her one and only friend RyRy. Morning RyRy I'll see you again for the run like always right? smile <3 Lil was the message as she went to get changed.

((ditto here hun))

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

When Life Gives You Lemons, Throw Them At People

Ryann James Fisher

Ryann's heart sank, feeling his phone vibrate. Hew knew it could only be one person, so he quickly checked his phone. He smiled at it and replied wouldn't miss it for the world!. He sent the message, then got up and stretched. He could move more easily now, knowing that at least she was up now. He looked out his window, up at the sun. He, for some reason, loved the heat and brightness of it. It was strangely relaxing to him.

{{OOC:}}  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff