Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
α тσυcн σƒ ιηк (Felixxia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Director: CandyCane831
Genre: Life, roмαɴce, αɴd α wнole loттα oтнer ѕтυғғ

User Image
blankblank»т ι т l e« α тσυcн σƒ ιηк

blankblank»p r o d υ c т ι o ɴxxѕ т α т υ ѕ« Open//Full

blankblank»α c c є ρ т ι η g ?« Nope

x
x
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxρяešeит đαчblankblankblankblank
User Image
"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home."

She is the typical 'Nerd' of her campus- or that's just what she has been called since as long as she can remember. Always her nose is stuffed into some book and out of business that isn't her's. She is beautiful, but her looks are usually over looked because of her high grade earning and lack-of anything that would be dubbed interesting.

He is one of the highest and most interesting professors of the school. His looks and tone can send chills if enough attention is paid to him. But no care is usually given to him considering that he is just boring college professor. What could a man in such a position as he possibly do?

Usually she is just over looked. Why wouldn't she be? There's nothing special to the woman.

No one gives gives him a second glace, after all, he is just some college professor.

There seems to be nothing special that stands out in them - that usually is the case until they are in their element.

She moonlights as a very successful tattoo artist. There is where she is most comfortable. There is where she shines brightest in her looks, attitude and talent comes shining through.

He moonlights as a desirable singer. His voice is hypnotic. On stage is where he is desired more by men and women alike. The reason for his day job as a teach is merely just a fall-back plan if things do not go correct in his part.

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:35 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнє яυℓєѕ blankblankblankblank
Abide By These....

Follow the Rules! Including those for the Gaia TOS. This can mean many things but, particularly those of you whom will go out of the norms and break the PG-13 rule. Keep it General. Clothes coming off? Nope! Time Skip! Bam! Savvy? No Flamming, God Modding and Spamming.

If you will be absent for awhile, or are unable to post, please let me know. I would like to keep this thing alive as long as possible. If you are going to give up your role, lacking interest? Let me know and I will find a Fill-In. I'm looking for comitment, not passers by. I too have a life, so when it comes down to posting, I would appreciate atleast One post a Day or a Few days aweek.

No Negative Nacies, Gary Stu's, Bella Swans, Edward Cullens, and Emo children.

This is a semi-lit, to Literate RP. Can't keep up with the joneses, then this is not the RP for you. I like paragraphs. No less then Two. If you are stuck, let me know, I will help you. A Paragraph equals Five Sentences. Period.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:55 am
User Image

Calypso Vivian Thalassa

But my friends call me "Vivian", "Caly", "Thali"
I am Twenty years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Female
According to my birth certificate, I was born on Birthday
I measure up to be 5'6" and One-Hundred and Fourteen Pounds

xxxxBiography goes here! Remember the few details I have given you already! Please include them and make your profile as detailed as you can.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v e i t. L o v e i t.

Yeah, I'm rather special.
Personality

These things make me happy!
♥ Frappacinos
♥ White Chocolates
♥ Red Roses
♥ Music, Music, Music

But I can't stand these. . .
X Dark Chocolate
X Peppermint
X The smell of wet dogs
X Poor attitudes

My Dirty Little Secret! Secrets?
I'm pretty good at Talents
You should know. . . Extra info

CandyCane831

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:33 pm
EDITING CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS. EFF.

User Image

Nikolai "Gauge" Jericho

But my friends call me Gauge on stage. Mr. Jericho in the classroom and just Nikolai any where else.
I am Twenty-Six years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a According to my birth certificate, I was born on the 13th of October
I measure up to be 6' 6" at about One-Hundred and Eighty-Nine pounds.

xxxxBiography goes here! Remember the few details I have given you already! Please include them and make your profile as detailed as you can.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

L i v e i t. L o v e i t.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Personality

These things make me happy!
♥ Tattoos
♥ Women
♥ Chocolate
♥ Challenges
♥ Center Stage

But I can't stand these. . .
x Unintelligent People
x Being Ignored
x Mornings
x Carrots
x Cats

My Dirty Little Secret! Well, you should know I am the lead singer to the melodic, hypnotic screamo band that is named "Stay Sexy".
I'm pretty good at well, singing - most styles. Also dancing. I'm also quite intelligent, if that counts.
You should know. . . when performing, my whole band and I wear masks so we do not get bothered on a day-to-day basics.

Felixxia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

( There ) is N O "underground" ( community ),
N O dark den of drunken S A I L O R S initiating themselves i n t o manhood via cheap,
ill-conceived e x e r c i s e s in b o d i l y perforation;
It's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboards
it's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboards
it's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboards
it's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboards

There was a sigh, exuding from a certain someone as the class went on. 'Vivian' wasn't one to complain. The challenges the classes gave off was rather, exciting. 'Vivian' Loved books. The girl loved to study, and had never missed an assignment. Had she gotten sick, and was unable to come to class, the girl would make up for it. With extra credit to boot. Always the one to keep her grades up, never to let them fall. She was all everyone thought. A Book Worm, a Nerd, whatever you wanted to call it, the lowest of the grading scale for social interactions, that had been Vivian. Never wanting to cause a disturbance. Always keeping to herself. Had someone stepped towards her, in intimidating fashion, Vivan would shy away, having to resort to telling a teacher. It was sad really, but none the less, anything that hadn't faltered her learning, the girl tried.

Finishing up her paper, she had stood, walked to the teachers desk, Mr. Jericho, her devilishly handsome teacher, and blushed slightly. Her cheeks a bright red. The girl was nervous, and all the more crushing on her very well liked teacher. "...I'll see you on Monday Sir." Always prominent and Always kind. 'Vivian' was the picture of perfection when it came to a Perfect Student. It was Friday, and she was off for the weekend.

Off from school anyway.

Her true self was anything but a Nerd. After getting home, the girl had shed her 'sissy' nature, and turned it in for something more comfortable. Something more risque. After a shower, a few changes of makeup and a hair flip, Calypso, was ready for the town. Her job was calling and she had to make sure she made it on time.

Her name was Calypso 'Vivian' Thalassa. Her Real name. Having gone by 'Vivian' Since she had entered college. No one knew her there, no one knew her real name, Besides, Vivian sounded like a nice girl next door.

Adjusting her Outfit, Calypso smiled to herself in the mirror and stretched "Well, no rest for the wicked eh?" The woman teased as she headed to her job. She was the second in command at the shop. Having been tattooing since she was 17, it was like an easy motion for her. When her boss wasn't around, she was in charge. The only woman in the shop, Calypso was not to be messed with. She could rock with the best of the men, and be as sweet as candy.

Today, she was getting a new client. One of her best artists had moved, and, unlike her, she took his most prominent customer, so nothing could go wrong. She never knew the man, but she knew him by reputation. Besides, Calypso was hard enough to be booked with. Always picky about her customers, always wanting to take time with them. The amount of promise she put into her books, she put into her human canvases and she was one of the best. And he was late. Calypso was a stickler for tardiness. Growing impatient, Calypso tossed a pen across the shop. "Really? He can't be on time? Who does he think he is? The king of the World???" Childish to say, yes, but she hated anyone tardy.

i l i k e s t o r i e s , t h e y ' r e l i k e t a t t o o s .
NO MATTER HOW WELL DONE ╯╯
( i f ) they don't ( t e l l ) a story that ( i n v o l v e s ) you ( e m o t i o n a l l y ) ,
T H E NXXthey'reXXjustXXthereXXforXXdecoration, ♥ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E NXXthey'reXXnotXXaXXvalidXXtattoo. ☆
T h e r eXh a sXt oXb eXs o m eXe m o t i o n a lXa p p e a lXo rXt h e y ' r eXn o tX,
TO MY WAY OF THINKING ╮╮

OOC: BoomBamPowie Post!

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:24 pm
NO FANCY POSTING STYLE FOR NOW SO DEAL WITH IT, BROOO

A tired breath escaped the lips of the professor. The slight sound of shuffling papers echoed across his large open classroom. A dissatisfied noise managed to pass through the 'Mr. Jericho's' lips. Pale blue eyes casually glanced to a clock set aside, atop of his desk. It was nearing his tattooing appointment. He was afraid he was going to be late for his appointment, but it did not faze the male much. he was the paying customer, after all. He was the one giving giving whom ever was his knew artist business and his money. Therefore, there should be no problem.

To his students, he was Mr. Jericho and everywhere else Nikolai. A highly astounded college professor. And just that. He was one of the most favored for his intelligence and dashing looks - as well as a blatant persona about him, but was never given too much of a chance considering he was just a teacher. Clearly, on the surface, he was no capable of much. But he was quite extraordinary than ordinary, contrary to popular belief. He was also considered one of the most talented men in the 'scene' withing the present time. His screamo-alternative-like band was one of the most well liked around. Though, for their popularity, going around from a day-to-day basic, any of his band mates were never bothered. Wearing masks to disguise their looks, they were essentially sheltering them from any special treatment and attacks.

While at his 'day-job', none of the teachers were very well liked if they had any visible tattoos, piercings and other such 'ugly things' visible for the students to see. They did not want the school foundation to be tarnished with inked and pierced teachers. Stupid, really. It killed the man bit by bit every day when he had to take out his piercings and cover his tattoos with special effects makeup, specially made for covering tattoos. Gauge - what his band mates and fans dubbed him with for his large gauges he would wear - very much disliked hiding his beautiful masterpieces that meant very much to him. Especial his knuckle pieces that in which fancy lettering 'Stay Sexy' is written out. His band's name. But, he supposed they were one of the more important pieces to cover up. They were the words that everyone searched for on men's hands alike to find out Gauges real identity; to find the real Gauge.

At last, Nikolai had finished reading and grading all of they day's papers he was given before he shoved off to his tattooing appointment. His regular artist had sadly moved away and recommended he was to see another artist that worked there... so he supposed it was alright. Everyone at the shop was talented so he was nearly positive he wouldn't complain... But just before directly going to the shop, Gauge decided to rid of his boring black-tie attire and dressed in his regular threads of dark and rightly fitting jeans, dark stripe shirt, a quite worn out leather jacket, calf-hugging combat boots and dark beanie. His tattoos were freed from their makeup bindings going from either of his arms, chest and neck, hands and knuckles. His piercings found their rightful homes and even his long hair that was usually kept cleanly back with gel and 'pony-tail', was freely (and messily) down where; falling wherever it desired. Also the usual glasses the 'Mr. Jericho' would be seen wearing were carelessly tossed aside.

Now Nikolai was out to play...

In retrospect, there were really three different personas of this particular male. First, there was Mr. Jericho. By far one of the less interesting about him. Mr. Jericho was monotone, bored, frank and disinterested with most things... The most easy going and by that, also one if the more liked. Then second was Nikolai. By far the largest brute with his snide and fierce attitude. He was sarcastic, brutal, honest, snide and an all around a**. And he knew that. Nikolai didn't care much though. He was never the lne to take note of other's feelings. And was never much to give anything a second thought eother.... Then came Gauge. The most daring. His arrogance was asstounding and ever so sure of himself. He was impulsive and the most wild of the bunch... Multipul personalities? No... Just characters... And different sides of the one man that coensided together peacfully.

That was when he headed for the shop.
Upon arrival, interested eyes glanced around the open area, curious about whom his artist would be... before he strode across to a blonde woman. "Ah, I'm a bit late. But, I am Nikolai Jericho. I am supposed to be seeing a replacement artist for my--" His eyes finally laid onto the woman and was struck silent. Something that was certainly rare for the sure man. A certain glint in his ete changed. "Miss... Vivian?" The sudden Mr. Jericho mumured in a surprised manner. One of his... his favorite students. His eyebrows knitted together. Surely... he was mistaken?

( c: <3 Sexy beast. Sex. Yeah. Since he has his band's name on his knuckles, she should notice - since she likes the music - and stuff should happen. Yeah. )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:42 am
User Image

( There ) is N O "underground" ( community ),
N O dark den of drunken S A I L O R S initiating themselves i n t o manhood via cheap,
ill-conceived e x e r c i s e s in b o d i l y perforation;
It's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboardsXXXXXit's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboards
it's just a group of people who delight in using their bodies as billboards

A bit late? The woman was almost irate. "A bit late? If you cannot make your appointment on time, You need to call me and let me know. I could have taken another customer" The woman turned on her heel and rolled her eyes as she headed to her section of the shop. It was well organized and her table, well her table was all her own. A fancy massage table of sorts, but in a cute sparkly Red. With a matching pillow. Red seemed to be the woman's color. As she went through her things, getting her Machine ready and all, the woman almost choked. Did he just call her 'Vivian'? Vivian was like..her alter ego. The one you never mention when you don't need her. And right now, she did not need her. Looking the man over, Calypso rolled her eyes. "Vivan? You mean my dorky little cousin Vivan? I've been told we look alot alike. Although, I would say i'm the more outgoing one." Yes, a cousin. It was rather obvious, on the woman's way to work, from home, she forgot to slip in the extensions to her hair to give her an even better chance of not being spotted.

"Now then. It was your arm that you were continuing?" Straight to business, as usual. Calypso would waste no time. Besides. How had he known her name? The man didn't look like someone she knew in school. She didn't really know anyone aside from the teachers. He looked like no teacher she had. Maybe he was someone from her old highschool? Surely he was well older than she. By atleast Three or Four years. Blinking, the woman sat in her chair, crossed her legs and quirked a brow. "..I would like to get started. So if you'd just take a seat, point out the continuation points, tell me what you want, and i'll draw it on you, so we can begin. Got it? I have many things to do, your being late has not changed my plans." What a rude woman she could be at times. But that was how you had to be. The only woman in the shop, you either rolled with the punches or this job was just not for you.

"...So? Tell me. Aside from all this. How do you know my cousin? She's a bit of a loner. I wouldn't think she'd speak to anyone aside from sticking her nose in books. Also, your a Male. Male's intimidate her." Prying was also another thing Calypso did when she needed to get down to business. Trying to find the reason for this man knowing her was curiosity hinting on the cracks.

i l i k e s t o r i e s , t h e y ' r e l i k e t a t t o o s .
NO MATTER HOW WELL DONE ╯╯
( i f ) they don't ( t e l l ) a story that ( i n v o l v e s ) you ( e m o t i o n a l l y ) ,
T H E NXXthey'reXXjustXXthereXXforXXdecoration, ♥ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E NXXthey'reXXnotXXaXXvalidXXtattoo. ☆
T h e r eXh a sXt oXb eXs o m eXe m o t i o n a lXa p p e a lXo rXt h e y ' r eXn o tX,
TO MY WAY OF THINKING ╮╮

OOC: BoomBamPowie!

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm
Felixxia

Bump betch! X)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff