Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Ƚuke ϾolmilloXXXXXXAlpha of Shadow Dawn Pack

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Luke knew that they were pushing it, they were lucky that there was a storm going on right now because if there wasn’t one then the two of them wouldn’t have been allowed to be alone together without suspicion. How was he going to be able to do anything with her if she was always going to be around her family and pack? Luke knew that it was going to be hard but at the same time it would be harder trying to avoid her longer than he had managed to. He smiled when she said everything was fine and got more relaxed. That’s all he wanted, was for her to be relaxed around him instead of nervous or stiff like she had been earlier. “Don’t worry Harlie, when I leave you I’ll always come back to you. I’ll find a way to get around your dad and spend time with you.” It was the only thing he could think of to reassure her before he had to go back to his pack later. But for now they could just enjoy the time that they had together.

Luke rolled his eyes and laughed when she said that he wasn’t allowed to go out and fight the hunters. Oh please, he had just been thinking of taking them on by himself why would he decide not to just because she said so? The hand that had been in her hair dropped down to her back so that he could rub her back soothingly. ”Harlie…you know I have to. I’m an alpha, I need to make sure that nothing happens to my pack and that those hunters can’t get without seeing distance of you. You, on the other hand, are not going to fight the hunters.” There was no arguing that, his little mate couldn’t handle the fighting with how small she was. She could barely handle that run earlier; those hunters would be a lot harder than a run with Luke. That and she was white, they were in a forest, white wasn’t the best color to be in the forest. She would just have to stay here and “protect” the house and her pack.

Power without love is reckless and abusive,
and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

(O.O.C-)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 pm
-Des Animaux-

User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase stared at Bonnie in complete shock "Oh is that so? Well I am glad I can help I dont want you to be uncomfortable." He said looking at Bonnie. Looking at her face he noticed she was in shock causing him to let out a laugh. "I can go if that bothers you.' He said as his inner wolf whimpered at that "No Chase dont tell her that." He whined "Calm down..if me being around her right now bothers her for now then I dont want her to be uncomfortable wouldnt you agree?' He asked his inner wolf causing him to whine.

Chase chuckled a bit at the way his wolf was acting then looked at Bonnie and smiled "I know im not really apart of this pack..but I promise you Bonnie and I have even promised your father that I will protect this pack with my life..my sister..deserves a family..a home with those who will be kind to her." He said looking out the window watching the trees sway every time a strike of lightening hit lighting up the house. Sighing he leaned back and closed his eyes then let out a yawn.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC" Sorry I am blocked

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 pm
(Did it die ? crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 pm
I'm really mad at myself, and at my little sister right now. She downloaded some crap onto our computer, and now our desktop is a virus warzone. I tried to get on sooner to tell you guys, but everytime I got logged on, the computer went all wacky on me. Seriously, I am having gaia withdraws, and more importantly, I'm having wolfsbane withdraws. I just want to post, sososososo freaking bad. But I cant. Not yet at least, right now I'm on a friends phone. I am trying to get to a computer guys! So please please please (I'm begging you) stay with me and pardon my extended absense. I feel se awful.  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:54 am
x CatastrophicHeartbreak
I'm really mad at myself, and at my little sister right now. She downloaded some crap onto our computer, and now our desktop is a virus warzone. I tried to get on sooner to tell you guys, but everytime I got logged on, the computer went all wacky on me. Seriously, I am having gaia withdraws, and more importantly, I'm having wolfsbane withdraws. I just want to post, sososososo freaking bad. But I cant. Not yet at least, right now I'm on a friends phone. I am trying to get to a computer guys! So please please please (I'm begging you) stay with me and pardon my extended absense. I feel se awful.

<3 I'm sure most of us are still here. Don't worry. I understand about computer problems, my own computer just decided to break so currently I am on my aunts. Don't worry yourself, hun~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 pm
I just got over some computer problems too. We all understand(:  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm
o o c ;; Not a very good post, but I'm back! Yay!clothes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User ImageHarlie's wolf was whined at her. Harlie, we should be able to show off our mate without a problem. Won't alpha be proud of us?' Her wolf asked softly. Harlie resisted the urge to cry. She wanted her father to be proud of her for finding such a fantastic mate. But she knew that her pack would be angry at her although it wasn't her fault. Even if she had a choice, she'd choose Luke over her pack any day. As soon as that thought crossed her mind she froze. She couldn't leave her pack, could she?

She focused on Luke and what he was saying. She jutted her bottom lip out, pouting. "Fine, just as long as you promise to come home safe" She said, giving him her big blue puppy dog eyes. She snuggled against his chest, resting her head under his chin. "Luke, I have an idea." She said slowly. Although she barely knew Luke, she did know that she couldn't spend her life without him. "What if I ran away with you. I could come home with you and not tell my pack. I could leave them a note telling them that I couldn't handle this pack, and that I had run away." The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to do this. She would be a Luna, not a very good one, but a Luna nonetheless. She would meet a new pack, and lead next to Luke. She could start a new life, and be accepted by the Shadow Dawn pack.

Wish I may, wish I might,
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he,
Could be you?

★★blubblubblubblubӈαʀʟɪɛ ßʟαĸɛ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:58 am
User Image

Luke didn’t know what he was going to do. Her pack needed to know if he was ever going to keep her as his Luna. It would be great having her around, he wasn’t sure what a Luna did since his father hadn’t taught him that but he was sure it was important and he would find out later when she was his Luna. Her father wouldn’t like it if she left, she was the youngest girl and probably the one he was worried about since she had been starving herself and crying all the time. If he did say anything right now her pack might think he was taking advantage of her and the fact that she had just got out of a relationship and wasn’t thinking. There had to be a way for things to work out, her father needed to see that he cared about Harlie and she had moved on from the other guy. *Calm down we’ll figure this out and she’ll be in ours. It’ll all work out in the end.* Luke sighed in his head and smiled, she didn’t need to know that he was unsure this would work.

Luke chuckled when she told him to promise her he would come home safe. ”Come on Harlie, I’m Luke the big bad Alpha…of course I’m going to come home safe.” He smirked at her but his smirk went away and he smiled at her puppy dog eyes. Oh no, she had an idea. So far her ideas were running in the rain and not eating, he wasn’t sure that she was the best at coming up with ideas based on what he had seen so far. Luke listened to her and for a second he wanted it to happen, he wanted her to run away with him and stay with him but he knew it couldn’t happen that way without ruining everything. ”I want you to come with me Harlie but if you run away your family will search for you and if I bring a long my Luna they will think that I lured you in and took you from them. It would ruin anything that comes out of us cooperating when it comes to this war. Your family would fight me and work to keep me away from you and anything you told them would be taken as crazy talk because of your breakup and I would be seen as the guy that tricked you into liking me because of my…record with women.” He needed to come up with something, some other plan so that she didn’t try her running away plan, it could work but he knew there had to be something better than running away. ”Maybe we could start small, do you have a family member you can tell things to that wouldn’t freak out? If you start with one then we’ll have people who support you being with me. It would be slower than just running away with me but it could keep you with your family and me.” Hopefully things would work out but he knew one thing, he needed her.

(O.O.C-)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:57 pm
o o c ;; clothes

Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User ImageHarlie decided that she'd let the hunter thing go for now. Later when the time came, she'd make sure to get Luke to stay home with her and not fight with the hunters. She smiled at how devious she was being. All she had to do was use her puppy dog eyes. Her smile faded when Luke brought out the facts of her brilliant plan. It actually wasn't that brilliant the more she thought about it. There were too many flaws, it would never work. She furrowed her eyebrows in concentration. What could they do to get her pack to accept Luke as her mate, and let her leave in peace. She perked up when he mentioned a family member. The person that came to mind was Bonnie. She was always there for Harlie whenever she needed her. She was the only sibling that Harlie fully trusted. "I could go to Bonnie. I'll tell her tomorrow though, it's late. She's probably passed out by now." Harlie said.

She yawned, and stretched out. She sighed before relaxing into Luke, curling into his side. She looked up into his face, memorizing every detail. She settled both of her small hands on his cheeks, before one of her hands roamed up through his hair, messing it up in the process. She smiled at him, and let her hands roam until they settled on his chest. He was so strong, and so handsome. And he was all hers. She leaned into him, yawning once more. Slowly she drifted off to sleep in the arms of her angel. "Don't leave me Luke." She mumbled sleepily.

Wish I may, wish I might,
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he,
Could be you?

★★blubblubblubblubӈαʀʟɪɛ ßʟαĸɛ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Just to keep it ontop smile ))  

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image

Luke knew that taking apart her plan wasn't the best thing to do but he couldn't jeopardize everything just to be with her now, both of them would need to learn patience if they were going to make it through this. At least she had a family member that could accept the fact that they were mates. His plan would have been over if Bonnie wasn't brought into this. "Ok just remember that we need her on our side for when we bring in other member of your family. If we can do this then your father will have to let you stay with me, and even if it does fail...I still won't let you go Harlie." It would be hard to give up on a treaty between the two packs but if it meant he could have Harlie he didn't care how long the two packs fought.

Looked like his girl needed to get some sleep. Luke smiled as he felt her soft hands on his cheeks, then playfully glared at her when she messed up his hair. "Hey, I take a lot of time running around to get it to look like that." Luke teased her and kissed her forehead when her hands finally rested on his chest. "I'm not going to leave Harlie, go to sleep." She was so adorable and it was amazing how beautiful she was too. Adorable and beautiful, that seemed like a great combination. Oh and she was passionate, she had to be in order to come up with a plan to leave her family. Actually the best word to describe Harlie was perfect, she fit perfectly against him and in his arms and she would fit perfectly in his life too. There was no way he was going to leave this girl, he would always be there for her.

(O.O.C-Sorry about that guys, I ended up in the hospital a lot but I'm back now.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 pm
So, I think I want to do some adding of new roles to keep this alive. So if you're still here, then please say so. I know for a fact Nebulous, you're still in this. I hope.

-AngelusVindemia-

Felixxia

-Des Animaux-

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:50 pm
Yup, I'm still here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:00 pm

I'm quite alive as well.

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 pm
Okay, I think I'm going to open up the other roles so that we can restart this.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff