Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl, Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE
Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User ImageWhy was it so hard to think when Luke was so close? Her thoughts were a jumbled mess, and her heart was beating out of control. She felt weird when this handsome, older alpha was close by. Butterflies were tickling her stomach, something she wasn't used to. She felt warm all over, and safe. She had this overwhelming sense of security when near Luke. She trusted him, and knew that he would never do anything to hurt her. What in the world had gotten into her. She was so confused. She mentally sighed, and he wolf mirrored her with a frustrated growl. She ignored the white inner wolf though, and instead looked up at Luke, focusing on those very blue eyes. They captured her, and she visibly shuddered when he shifted slightly closer to her. Without realizing it, she shifted closer to him. Like her body needed Luke. Which she felt was almost true. What would happen tonight when Luke went home to his pack. The thought had her breath quicken. She wouldn't be able to breath without him. She'd go back to the girl she was before today.

'Calm down Harlie, you're fine. Pay attention to Luke.' Her wolf said soothingly. Harlie focused on Luke, just in time to catch his answer. Chocolate. She smiled at him, her name coming out of his mouth sounded amazing. "Chocolate's alright, but I'm more of a strawberry girl." She said, running a hand through her blonde hair. His question had her brain working extra hard. Food? What was food? Oh yeah! She rooted around trying to find the answer to his question. She said the first thing that came to mind. "Chocolate chip pancakes. With Blueberry syrup." Harlie said, practically drooling. Her mom used to make her pancakes every day when she was eleven. Then she had to make them herself after everything got all hectic in the pack. She remembered how she helped her father faithfully, how they looked at each other with such love. Through all of the chaos, they still found the time to adore each other. "Whats it like, having a mate?" She asked curiously. She'd always watched all of the mated couples around the pack, but never truly paid attention to them. She probably wouldn't know if she'd found her mate, even if they were directly telling her. 'Tell me about it.' Her wolf agreed.

Wish I may, wish I might,
Find my one true love tonight.
Do you think that he,
Could be you?

★★blubblubblubblubӈαʀʟɪɛ ßʟαĸɛ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image

Ƚuke ϾolmilloXXXXXXAlpha of Shadow Dawn Pack

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Luke was happy to see that she wasn’t afraid of him or scared off instead she even got a little closer to him. That was a good start and she was looking at his eyes, which meant he got the chance to look at her eyes as well. Her’s were blue like his but a pale blue. He’d never seen eyes like her’s before; they put him in a trance and instantly calmed him. She didn’t even know she had this power over him but it seemed like it would have been obvious for her to notice. Then she said something about chocolate…oh right, he mentioned that was his favorite flavor. Was that even his favorite? He still couldn’t sort through the jumbled mess of memories that she caused just by being near him. Maybe it was best that she couldn’t figure out he was her mate, and then she wouldn’t be able to do this to him all the time. *You would get use to it Luke, having a mate and leaving them in the most painful thing you can do to yourself.* Luke inwardly sighed, but it was the best way to protect her from the pain of leaving her pack for his. *Luke! Stop worrying and listen to what she has to say. When the time come you can worry but for now just enjoy her.* His wolf had a point, he did just want to enjoy being with Harlie. ”Sounds good; maybe we can have some sometime?” It wasn’t exactly asking her out on a date but he would consider it a date to have pancakes with her because that would make him feel a little better about her still not seeing that she was his mate.

Then she finally asked a question that he could use to show her that she was his mate and maybe show her how important she was to him right now. If she didn’t get it after this than he was just going to have to tell her that she was his mate, but that would ruin all of her fun of figuring it out for herself. Oh well, Luke wasn’t very patient when it came to getting a woman that he wanted. He took a second to think about what it was like and see if he could explain it well enough. ”Well…it’s like finding your other half. Up until this point I was missing something but when I’m around her I’m whole. There is no doubt in my mind that I would do anything to keep her safe and make her happy. I’ve even changed myself so that she would be proud of me when she found out what I did for her. I just want to be with her and it’s amazing when I am with her. When she touches me…it’s like…well it sends a jolt through my body and I want her to never stop and never leave. When she looks at me I turn to mush, all that tough bravado I thought I had is replaced and I just want to hold her and comfort her. Even now being near her turns my thoughts into a jumbled mess.” Luke smiled at her and sighed, would it work? If not then it was his turn for a question and he thought of the perfect one. ”Have you ever felt like that with someone?” That could lead her in the right direction and maybe let her see that he was her mate.

Power without love is reckless and abusive,
and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

(O.O.C-)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 am
FELIXX IS STILL HERE. SCHOOL IS A BETCH AS WELL AS MY INTERNET AND [INSERT OTHER EXCUSES HERE]. BUT I WILL REPLY ASAP TO ALL. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:45 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

User Image

✖✖ A S H E Rxx M A S O N xxJ E R I C H Oxxxxx
            blahblah
            xxxxx Throw me to the wolves, because there's order in the pack xx╮╮
            blahblah
            xxxxxxxxxx Throw me to the sky because I know I'm coming back xx╯╯
            blahblah
            ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            blahblah
            ✖✖ t h e xxb e t a

User Image

TEEHEEThe wolf flashed a pearly smile down to the smaller wolf once he heard a small laugh come from her. Seeing how... broken she was, at least that seemed to be a small stepping stone. That alone got the blonde comfortable. Ash was attempting his best to cool and calm himself down to his usual composure, even if he just regained his composure on the outside alone. Inside, his wolf and his mind were at war as to what to do next with the woman. Rye seemed so delicate and he wanted to be careful with her. She was small and all he wished to do was protect her.

TEEHEEThen his pale eyes happen to lay upon a tear rolling its way down her cheek. He mentally cursed at himself for being so insensitive earlier towards her with mentioning her old pack. That would probably be something he would always regret. Seriously, how stupid could he be? Slapping her in the face would have been less painful, he felt. Out of reaction and barely even noticing, Asher's hand raised and reached across the open space between them to brush away the stray tear. But even before his skin could come in contact with her own, there was a sudden crack of lightning and a jolt of thunder. The lights happen to flicker off. His arm quickly returned to his side and glanced around.

TEEHEEPeople began to shuffle and stir about, in search of candles, flashlights and such he was sure. But the sudden darkness barely seemed to faze him. All that Ash care about was if Rye was alright. He felt himself draw closer to her much smaller form. he could hear her whimper and immediately disliked having her fearful. It was his job to comfort and protect. Even... if she didn't feel the same as he, their packs were to work together and protect each other and that is what he was aiming to do. Nothing at all wrong with that notion. As his eyes adjusted, them met Rye's. It was as if he could feel the fear roll off her body in waves. Unconsciously and almost naturally Asher moved an arms around her and brought her to his body for comforting. "It's alright." His low tone spoke in a soothing manner.

TEEHEEHis wolf paced impatiently then howled in delight once he was aware what had just happened between the two. 'See! You're taking care of her! Now you better not screw things up, idiot.' His body tensed slightly. Was this alright to touch her? Hopefully her brother did not mind. And hopefully he would not see. He wished to keep his arm for the rest of the night. Around this time, people began to light candles and the whole house illuminated with a soft pulsating glow of candles. There was an occasional flicker of a flashlight as people looked about, ensuring everyone was alright.

TEEHEEHe lead either of them to a small table in the kitchen that was not far from them. There was no need for them to still stand; with how the rain seem to not cease, they met as well be getting comfortable. Candles were spread around the house and one was out into the kitchen so they were able to see. Though Asher was sure with all the electricity he was receiving with just simply touching her was lighting the room just enough for them. The beta pulled out Rylee's seat and released a tense breath. Oh how dearly the wold wished that the female wasn't fearful. he disliked it so dearly and he didn't even understand why! He really needed to focus. Their packs were only together temporarily...

TEEHEE"Ah, um, do you want anything, Rylee?" Her name rolled off his tongue like perfection. it was smooth like honey. "Are you cold, or hungry?" No matter the cause. He was going to be there for her. All the while this was happening, her perfect scent was intoxicating him to no end. How dare her. ╯╯

Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxxCalling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx
Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxxCalling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx
Calling calling for something in the air xxxxxCalling calling I know you must be therexxxxx

User Image
o o c : Sorry if I godmodded a bit? ;; Clothes

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:34 pm
      xxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘xxʏʟᴇᴇ c𝔎ᴇɴᴢɪᴇ ʜɪʙᴏᴅᴀᴜxxx↘ ↘xxx
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

#9AC0CD
            I am an OUTCAST
            HIDDEN behind my b r o t h e r

xxHarlie'sxxxxThe Windowxxxxthoughtfulxxxxoutfitxx

turtleloveAsher's smile sent small calming waves down Rylee's small frame, soothing her tense mind, making her feel even more comfortable next to him. She liked it. She liked feeling like she could tell him anything, like she could just be herself, but it scared her. It scared her because she didn't know why, why did she feel so comfortable around him? Her wolf scolded her for criticizing, 'Stay calm. He's not going to hurt you. Follow your feelings.' Rylee couldn't help but argue with her wolf, it just didn't make sense, and she needed things to be clear in her mind, anything foggy just made her shrink back into her shell.

turtleloveRylee could see Ash's hand moving up to her face, and she moved her eyes up to his. She was unsure of what he was going to do, the warm tear trickled down her face, no more following, and looking down at his hand, she wondered if he was going to wipe it away, the thought warmed her stomach. Before she could see if she were right or not, the thunder cracked, the lights died, and his hand fell away, so in the darkness she reached up and wiped the small trickle of water off her face, and returned her eyes to his, fear evident in them.

turtlelove All the movement of the people around her pulled her mind to the room, having forgotten they were all around. She didn't join the hunt for candles and flashlights, as her feet were now solely rooted into the flooring, the fear in her body pulsing with her heartbeat. Rylee was afraid of the dark. The footsteps around her were fading, as she assumed everyone was off to other rooms where candles would be. Her eyes adjusted quickly, but the fact that there was a raging storm and no power had her on the edge of every nerve in her body. Inside, her wolf was screaming, telling her to be strong, that Ash was here and she didn't need to fret. But then her mind was cleared, as she felt Ash's arms wrap around her. At first, her body tensed, then she heard his soothing voice and every muscle in her body relaxed, her arms wrapping around him tightly and her head burying into his chest. She felt safe in his arms, felt like she didn't need to be scared.

turtleloveRylee's wolf was prancing. She was singing in happiness, rubbing in the fact that she was right, that Ash would protect Rylee. Inside, she had known her wolf was right, but it just felt wrong, she had just met this boy, and her wolf was already assuming he would protect her, and she was already feeling perfectly at peace in his arms. In the back of her mind, she wondered where her brother was, if he had moved from talking to Bonnie to find her, then she found his scent, and knew he was still with Bonnie. It seemed like he wouldn't leave the woman, and Rylee didn't see this as bad.

turtleloveSlowly, candles began to fill the house, a soft yellow glow allowing her to see even better, though every once and a while a flashlight would be shone in their direction, making her eyes readjust again, it only annoyed her, but she felt like she needed to be very thankful that people were checking on everyone.

turtleloveRylee let Ash pull her to the kitchen, her mind seeing no reason to protest to the movement. The kitchen was lit up more than the dining room, allowing her eyes to see even more, calming her just a bit. She still didn't want to move from Ash, she felt comfortable with him, his touch calming her fears, but igniting a swarm of butterflies to fly in her stomach, and send tingles down her arms and legs. It was a new feeling, but one that she relished in, yet feared. Seeing Ash pull a seat out, she understood why they had moved to the kitchen, and slowly, unwillingly, moved to sit in the seat, hoping that Ash would sit as close as he could next to her. She didn't want to loose the feelings he gave her. For the first time in a very long time, she wasn't scared that something was going to come out and kill her, she felt safe, and losing it would only hurt her more. Still, the fact that she relied on him was scary, and she hoped that he wouldn't think she was crazy for it. Not to mention, he scent alone could calm her, the warm smells swirling around her and making her drawn even closer to him.

turtleloveDespite the sweater she was wearing, Rylee could feel herself begin to shiver lightly, she tried as best as she could to conceal the shuddering movement. Slowly, her eyes moved to Asher as he spoke, and she felt herself smile slightly at the sound of her name, it just sounded right coming from his lips. "I'm fine, but if you need anything, feel free to get it, I won't be moving anywhere." She couldn't hide the small shiver in her voice, and she couldn't help but hope he wouldn't leave her, she didn't want him to go, and she could feel her eyes shining with the feeling.

I don't B E L O N G
Can anyone come SAVE me?

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Orange Octopi Chocolate
EDITED
No worries :3
bad post is bad ;-.- sorry:/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:55 pm
-Des Animaux-

User ImageChase Lane ThibodauxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxI xam xt h exProtector

User Image

My Sister xxx S e e s xxx herself as the xxxO u t c a s t xxxxxx

XXXChase continued to stare towards the kitchen when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking over he saw Bonnie and slowly calmed down. Hearing what she said he nodded. "She will be fine in the living room she wouldnt want to take someones room unless she agreed to it.' He said and turned looking down at her. Looking at Bonnie he saw her holding her stomach. Grabbing her hand he pulled her over to the couch and sat down "Come on lay down." He said grabbing a small pillow that was on the couch and laid it on his lap.

Looking out the window he saw the storm was getting worse and sighed "I know your baby is probably kicking and moving, most babies do but when we are babues we are a lot more senstive to the weather I know my mother when she was pregnant with my sister and it stormed my mom would be in so much pain becayse my sister kept moving around so my father would lay her on the couch and place her head in his lap and my sister would calm down, I dont know how but she knew she was safe." he said as he continued to stare out the window.

Shaing his head at the memories he looked at Bonnie "Ill try to help as much as possible..im not sure what much I can do but I'll try to help you with as much information I can from my mothers pregancy." He said looking at her before leaning back against the couch and let out a yawn.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I must protect xxx m y xxx little sister xxxeven more now

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xamx thexProtector x xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:just quoting so she can know i posted a while back for her

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:49 pm
o o c ;; clothes

Let me be your dangerous girl. Let me be your dangerous girl,PROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINExxxxxBABY CAN YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARSxxxxxPROMISE YOU'LL REMEMBER YOUR MINE

User ImageHarlie nodded at him. It almost sounded like a date, and she couldn't help but feel happy about that. A date with Luke, she wondered how that would go. She never liked anything romantic, but with Luke, she liked the idea. She rubbed at he eyes, stifling a yawn. No, she wasn't tired! She wanted to spend time with Luke. And she didn't know if she'd ever get this chance again. It was so nice just sitting here with him, not doing anything. All that was missing from this perfect moment, was her leaning into his warm arms. She shook her head at the thought. She couldn't think like that! He had a mate! Speaking of mate, she listened to the answer of her question.

As he spoke, her heart sped up, and her cheeks warmed slightly. If what he said was true, then why did she feel this way about him? No wolf could have two mates? Right? She stared down at her blanket, processing his response. Her brain was running at high speed, trying to understand this new information. Everything he just described, is exactly how she felt around Luke. She looked up at him. "I do feel like that about someone." She said, biting her lip in confusion. 'Listen kid, we don't have all day. Can you make up your mind?' Her wolf said, clearly frustrated. "I'm seventeen. I don't know how to process things like these. I'm so confused. Everything's so confusing. I don't know what to think." Harlie rambled for a moment. She let out a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment, gathering her thoughts. She counted to three before she opened her eyes again, and stared up into the blue eyes of Luke.

"When I'm around you Luke, everything is good. I feel safe, like you'd protect me no matter the cost. You make me happy, like I'm on top of the world. Every time I'm near you, I feel like electricity is running through my veins, and when you touch me, it's like fire across my skin." She stared up into Luke's eyes hopefully. Is he the one, is he the one that's going to chase all the monsters of her past away. The one that's meant to make her happy, and keep her safe. The one that will look at her, and ignore all of her imperfections. "You're who I've been waiting for Luke, aren't you? We were made for each other. Weren't we. You're my mate." She said, tears brimming her blue eyes. She covered her mouth with her hands. 'There you go Harlie..' Her wolf sighed happily.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Luke smiled when he saw her yawn, looked like someone was tired after her exciting day. It made him wonder how long she had locked herself up in this room. Well she didn’t have to worry or do that anymore he was going to change things for her, she didn’t have yet because she didn’t know, instead he would just protect her from that guy who hurt her and show her how amazing she was. But he couldn’t be here all the time, he would have to return to his pack soon and he would do that even if there was a storm brewing outside. Of course he could still use that as an excuse, as well as the fact that the hunters had been spotted when Harlie and he had had been out there saving that little girl. Would it be same for his beta and Luke to go back out there just yet? Luke grasped for any excuse to stay the night here or at least longer than he would if he didn’t have a mate here.

After he told her about his feelings for her without actually saying it was her he felt a lot better. At the same time he felt anxious and worried what if she didn’t get it? What if she thought he was talking about someone else? What if for some reason she just didn’t want to be his mate? Could that even happen? He had never heard of a mate running away from another mate just because they weren’t happy about whom the other mate was. Then she said it…she felt like that about someone. That was something that he was happy to hear, that meant he had a chance. Of course he was still worried that when she admitted who it was it would be that guy that she had been heartbroken over. What would he do if that was her answer? She started to ramble and he smiled at her. ”Only seventeen? You don’t need to process Harlie, you just need to feel it and follow it.” It made him more nervous when she closed her eyes…what was going to happen next?

Finally she said it and he was relieved to hear it. It made him so happy to hear her admit that she felt the same way about him. She was right to feel that way though; he would protect her with his life. If those hunters had even tried to harm her would have protected her with everything he had. When she looked into his eyes it gave him hope. *Yes!* That’s all he could think right now and his wolf agreed, his wolf had been strangely silent. No I told you so for being right about being patient, he would probably get it later. Once she was finished talking and he heard her say “You’re my mate.” He had the courage to wrap his arms around her and pull her against his chest. That felt like a rush of energy coursing through his body, and he thought that saying her name felt great, holding her felt even better. ”Finally Harlie, I swear you’re so stubborn. I guess you would have to be in order to be my mate. I was just so happy when I found you; I swear you won’t have to worry about me with other women. I’ve left that behind me, no one compares to you and it’s so strange. I will protect you and I just want you to be happy.” He wasn’t letting her go; he didn’t want to let her go because he needed to keep her with him for as long as he could.

(O.O.C-)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:46 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User ImageHarlie closed her eyes after she said all that. She knew it was true even before he said anything. She sighed happily, her wolf was going crazy with excitement. Harlie felt herself being pulled into Luke's arms, and latched onto him. She didn't bother to hold back her tears. But this time they were different, they were happy. She listened to what he had to say and believed every word of it. He would never hurt her, or betray her. "We're mates, we're mates. I have a mate, you're my mate. I can't believe it." She repeated, she clung to Luke, she needed him. She never thought she even had a mate, She thought that she didn't deserve one, no one needed someone as weak as her.

"Luke, you do not even understand how happy I am." She said, opening her eyes. Her head rested lightly on his chest as she hugged him close. She was so small, so very small compared to him. She suddenly felt ashamed. Ashamed at how she had been acting. She had been locking herself up in her room for days, refusing to eat. She wasn't thinking rationally, and instead let her emotions take over. She should have been taking care of herself, now she felt embarrassed. An image of Micah popped in her head, one of him with his mate. But it didn't phase her, she didn't even care. She only had feelings for Luke, and she knew that she always would. There would never be any one else. It would always be Luke.

Then Harlie thought about something, something that could ruin everything. Her face paled more than it already was, all color draining from her rosy cheeks. "Luke.. you're supposed to be my enemy." She said, pulling back slightly to see his gorgeous face. "What about my dad, my mom. My sisters and my brothers. What will they think. What are we supposed to do?" She whispered, panic lacing her voice. What would her father think? Her brothers would look at her, so disappointing. Her mother would be devastated. Bonnie would be the only one to understand. Harlie covered her face with her hands, fighting the urge to curl in a ball and cry.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

Luke smiled at his small mate; she was different than he would have pictured himself ending up with. Maybe it was because in his pack there weren’t any women quite like Harlie. But he couldn’t say he wasn’t happy knowing that she finally knew that she was his mate. No more Micah because Luke could and would take care of her better than that other guy. Then he felt his shirt getting wet and looked down at Harlie, this strange girl was so happy she was crying. At least she was holding him too, it made him feel wanted. She actually wanted him to stay here with her and it wasn’t just a one-sided feeling. ”Yeah…we’re mates.” He smiled at her; it was like she was trying to grasp everything still. Was it so hard for her to see that she would actually be able to have a mate? Maybe he just needed to work on helping her self-confidence, giver her something so that she felt better than she had been feeling for the past…well however long she had been locked up in here. Maybe he could start with helping her replace Micah’s stuff with his stuff. No, now he was getting too far ahead of himself.

”I might have an idea. I mean…I was pretty excited when I realized you were my mate.” It felt good to hold her this close, she was everything that he wanted and he finally had her. This had to be the best moment if his life, of course it wasn’t that hard to win that title. But he didn’t care, Harlie finally realized that they were going to be together and nothing was going to stop them. Then she brought up the one this he had forgot when he walked into this room, all this time he had been avoiding her for the reason she reminded him of. Her family basically detested him and wanted his pack dead when they were done using him to try to save everyone here. The look on her face just tore him apart. He needed to keep her and figure out some way to solve this but he didn’t know how. ”It’s ok Harlie…we can just keep this a secret. It’ll be hard but it’s the only way until we can figure out how to get your family to accept the fact that we’re mates. I can work with my pack…see what needs to be done. Maybe you can come visit some time?” Luke sighed and kissed the top of her head. ”I can’t lose you Harlie, together we can do this…I mean we have already worked on getting on your dad’s good side. Found your niece and got you to eat something. Maybe this will work out better than we think.” This is what he had been worried about before he had decided to make her see he was her mate. Why did he do this to her? She could have lived a nice happy life without him screwing everything up and making it difficult. Hadn’t he been against her turning against her family or taking her away from them? But he needed her more than she would ever know…so he couldn’t give her up.

(O.O.C-)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:43 am
o o c ;; clothes

User ImageHarlie listened to Luke before she completely lost it. Why did fate have to make them enemies. Why were they enemies in the first place? Her father knew but would never tell her. It had to do with dating back to the past, and Harlie wondered if it were her pack's fault, or his. "My dad is not very easy to reason with." She said sadly. "We'd have to keep this secret for a long time. We'll have to do so much sneaking around at first." She sighed heavily, this was going to be a lot of work. She would risk being shunned by her pack if she was caught with him. She would have to risk being killed by hunters if they found out that she was the mate to one of the most powerful alpha's in America. But something clicked inside of her. "I want this to work Luke, I want to be with you. More than anything. I'll do anything to be with you." She said, her eyes shining with unshed tears.

"We will make this work." She said, her voice full of determination. She sank into Luke again, pressing her face against his chest. She inhaled his scent, it was heavenly. It was everything good, it was safe, it was home. She sighed happily, Luke was everything she needed. A voice entered her head, and she tensed up, her eyes glossing over. 'Harlie, where are you?' Micah's voice said. She resisted the urge to growl out loud, and instead she growled at him. 'If you're with that alpha, then get away from him now. He's bad news Harlie, and you need to get away from him.' He said protectively. 'I'm not with him, so stop trying to be protective of me. And just leave me alone Micah, what I do is none of your concern anymore. But if you must know, I'm laying in bed, by myself. Just stay out of my life. And do not try to come into my room. Because I hate you Micah.' With that, she shut off her connection with the pack and relaxed in Luke's arms. She had to lie to Micah, or he'd become suspicious and snoop around. She sighed, and just pushed Micah to the back of her head.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

Luke sighed, oh well. Her father would have to get over it because Luke wasn’t going to give Harlie up. So far they were doing a pretty good job of covering everything up, but he knew it would get a lot harder. Everyone was distracted right now and once they weren’t everything would be harder. Luke was surprised that no one could smell Harlie’s scent mixed with his that would be one way that they would get caught if he wasn’t careful. Why did he have to be mates with the Alpha’s daughter? ”Ok, I’m willing to do anything to keep you safe and I’ll make sure that your pack doesn’t find out.” Luke new this could end up badly, if his pack saw him with the enemy then he would be kicked out. The title of Alpha that his family had held for generations would be taken away and Asher would get his title. Asher was fine and sure he could be a good Alpha but Luke was Alpha and he wasn’t going to give that up…he liked being in charge and he didn’t want to lose his pack. ”I want this to work too Harlie, we just have to be really careful about everything we do and say.” That and Luke would have to take down the hunters. Harlie was going to be on their list once they found out and he was not going to lose her which meant the safest way to get rid of them was if he went in alone. Sure having his pack and her pack together would help but the hunters wouldn’t think of one wolf having the guts to sneak in and attack them by himself. It would be crazy but he would do it to keep Harlie safe.

”Yes we will.” He smiled when she pressed her face against his chest and relaxed again. Then she tensed up and he got worried. ”Harlie? Everything ok?” He wasn’t sure if it was him or if she was still having doubts but whatever it was he could take care of it for her. But then she relaxed again and he sighed, running a hand through her hair and smiling at her. She was everything he needed and wanted. But what would he have to do now? He needed to see her as much as he could, maybe he would just have to sneak over here and climb into her room through her window like he did the first night he saw her in the forest. It would be easier since he wasn’t carrying her and it would give him a chance to be with her at least once a day. Picturing a life where he didn’t get to see and talk to her like they were doing now took his breathe away and made him feel weak. Weak…that was not a feeling that he liked but she made him feel that way when she wasn’t around so he would just have to make sure that he saw her.

(O.O.C-)

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 pm
-Des Animaux-

Please Post, or I'll have to open your spot up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:28 pm
o o c ;; clothes

User ImageHarlie sighed, and adjusted herself so she was leaning into Luke. Now that she knew they were mates, it would be hard to stay away from him. Her wolf howled at the idea. 'He's never leaving our side.' She said, pain lacing through her voice. Harlie reassured the anxious wolf. 'He's never going to leave us, I swear. But it's a secret for now, you know Dad would not be happy.' Her wolf didn't like the way Micah acted, like he still owned Harlie. 'Keep that little boy away from us, or I will let him know who is boss. You are Alpha's daughter, he is a pack member. He has no right to keep bothering us!' Her wolf cried. Harlie ignored her, but secretly agreed. The next time Micah spoke a word to her, acting like he is truly concerned, she will snap.

"Hmmm? Oh, yeah everything's fine." She smiled. It felt nice when he ran his hand through her hair. She smiled, and snuggled closer to his side, curling her legs up next to her. Luke, I don't ever want to be without you." She said, yawning. A life without Luke was no life at all. She wouldn't be happy again. She'd be dead inside without him. She thought of the hunters, and how they wanted to kill the wolves. What if one hurt Luke? After they marked eachother, they'd feel everything. They'd feel each others pain, each others happiness, or excitement. She already had a sense of his feelings now, and they weren't even marked. She never wanted him to get hurt, if she ever felt pain through their bond, she wouldn't be able to handle the fact that her mate was in pain. "You're not aloud to fight with the hunters." She said, poking Luke's stomach. She knew he had to, but she hated knowing that he did.

Do you think that he,
Could be you?

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThough I can’t change what happened, I can choose how to react.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t want to spend the rest of my life being bitter and locked up.

{feeling:: tired }xxxxxxxxxx{location:: Blake house }xxxxxxxxxx{company:: Chase }xxxxxxxxxx{clothing:: Blue Bonnie }

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxxBonnie let herself be pulled towards the couch, surprised by the tingling of the hand entwined with Chase's. It was good that she was laid out on the couch, or she'd fall over from her suddenly wobbly legs. A quick glance out of the window confirmed that the storm was intensifying, though her daughter was mysteriously calm in her belly. She looked up at Chase, and her wolf gave her the answer for her daughter's behavior. 'The pup recognizes him as father.' the wolf rumbled. Needless to say, Bonnie was shocked. They'd only known each other for an hour or so, and yet her daughter was looking to him as a father figure! Oh, if only the baby could talk. They'd be having an interesting conversation at the moment.
"You're already helping a lot, just by being here. The baby likes you." Bonnie blurted out.

User Image

((Omigosh, I'm so sorry for blanking on this RP, you guys! Like Felixxia said, school is a BETCH. ;A; ))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff