Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
S U N ۞ S H I N E[Full][Yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

Inspiration
You're my Sunshine cover, Sekaiich Hatsukoi, The Vow

Genre
Drama, mystery, romance, yaoi, slice of life

Status
Under construction

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm
The other night dear, as i laid sleeping i dreamed i held you in my arms
when i awoke dear i was mistaken
so i held my head and i cried
You are my sunshine my only sunshine
you make me happy when all the skies are gray
you'll never know dear how much i love you
please don't take my sunshine away

i'll always love you and make you happy if you will only do the same
but if you leave me to love another
you'll regret it all some day
you are my sunshine my only sun shine
you make me happy when skies are gray
you'll never know dear just how much i love you
please don't take my sunshine away

told me once dear did you really
love me you said no body else would e
ver come between but now you left me to love another
you have shattered all of my dreams
You are my sunshine
my only sunshine you make me happy when skies gray
you'll never know dear, how much i love you
please don't take that away

In all my dreams you seem to leave me
when I awake my cold heart pains
so wont you come back and make me happy
i'll forgive you dear i swear to take all the blame
you are my sunshine
my only sun shine you make me happy
even though the skies always gray
you'll never know no you'll never know just how much I love you
please don't take the sun away.

Song cover by LiliAna Rose

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:09 pm
It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it can break down the strongest of men, and destroy the kindest of women. No matter who it is, it always takes you by surprise. And if it happens, there is an organization that you can call to help you back on your feet. Or just use as your connection to the other side. When someone you love, when your sunshine is stripped away from you, whether it be from a disease, an accident, or just bad luck they can help you.

However, this Organization isn't just for grief counseling, it's a place where you can make sure of things. Say those last words you couldn't say, make your apologies, or just to ask for help for your fallen friend. What makes this organization for different? They are a team, a group of people who either have the social skills to help people through grief or the gift to contact the dead. Which means, this is an Organization for those who are grieving over the death of a loved one, and for those grieving over their own deaths.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shine Organization is a small business located at Marsh University, though small, it is known as the most successful business on campus. Owned by the students, it is a basic temp agency that sends students out to assist other people. Whether it be at work or at home. And the Grief Counseling branch is just a small section of how Shine assists others. Though the smallest team at Shine, it is home to the four best Psyche majors at the University. Though these four do not directly counselor people, they find grieving groups suited for the person, helps them find their way back into society. And they also, help the other side of the grief. The person who passed away.

[A] and are fraternal twins who are from a long line of Gypsies, known for their Psychic abilities they were offered a job by [Y] who started the Grief Counseling branch of the Shine Organization. At first, was reluctant to do anything involving the idea of talking to the dead. Sure, [A] and have the ability to see the dead, but that didn't mean that they wanted to help them cross over. However, [Z] who has been friends with [Y] since they were in middle school managed to convince with his charm to give it a shot. And after their first client, [A] and were able to feel the feeling of acceptance, while they were thanked by the living client and the passing one. So they decided to join the cause. And became a fighting team known through out the school.

However, [A] is beginning to worry about , his brother was easily taken by [Z], and he seems to show his feelings on his sleeve. And despite [A]'s warnings advances towards [Z]. Who knows that has a crush on him, but the truth is that, [Z] is already in a relationship, with [A]. A secret one with just the two of them, [A] to afraid to hurt his brother's feelings he managed to convince [Z] into keeping it a secret. Except [Z] who like any best friend told [Y] who honestly feels guilty for poor who seems to be desperately wanting [Z]'s attention.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 pm
[1]Follow all T.O.S and Guild Rules
[2]This is a romance roleplay, I expect making out, but guild rules and T.O.S wants everything to stay PG 13 so let's keep everyone happy and leave that jazz out of my rp.
[3]This roleplay is a yaoi. Yes, so anyone who does not like homosexual themes please excuse yourself and leave.
[4]I'm not to harsh on this. But I like to see at least two paragraphs in every post. And I like Semi-Lit to Lit writers. So if you're new around here, shoot me a sample. If we've been together in rps before don't worry about it!
[5]So, I expect posting, this is an rp, I want people to post. So Post at least once every three days. If that cannot be arrange then shoot me a quick p.m.
[6]If you're willing to join, send a p.m to The Invisable Spaz with the title "Temp work"
[7]The Invisable Spaz may look nice, but be sure to understand that she is very strict on rules and is actually very, very crazy when it comes to pet peeves. DO NOT post on my roleplay when it is under construction! The only time anyone is allowed to post on my roleplay is if it is our wonderful mods, if I PERSONALLY give you permission, and if we are waiting on people to join you're welcome to bump. But give me a few times to put some reserves up kay? And of course when the roleplay starts post as much as you want!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:28 pm
[A] Seke/Uke - Taken by The Invisable Spaz
Seke/Uke - Taken by govner1100
[Y] Seke/Seme - Taken by The Invisable Spaz
[Z] Seke/Seme - Taken by govner1100

[A] < 3 [Z]
< 3 [Y]

[align=center]Anime picture here
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] 21 - 24
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Biography:[/b]

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm
Client Waiting List

Bold means current job
Italicize means waiting list
Strike means finished mission

Under construction

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 pm
Reserved for NPCs

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image
Name: Kaizen James
Role: Z
Personality: Kaizen is manipulative, charming, social, likeable. He gets what he wants and who he wants. He isn't always cruel, but he can be. He can toy with emotions, feelings, and the mental mind; all through simple words. His personality attracts people, to moths like a flame, he is easy to get along with most of the time. Being a charming person leads to an inflated ego most of the time though so he is quite aggressive. He doesn't like being told what to do, so when he clashes with head people he ends up with hurt pride. Kaizen doesn't take rejection or being ignored very well either. He is very determined and stubborn. More hot headed then stubborn, but he also knows how to hold a grudge. Overall, he sounds difficult but stay on his good side and it's smooth sailing.
Short Biography: When Kaizen was younger his older sister got really sick, She had stage four pancreatic cancer; a very rare cancer and untreatable. He was ten when she finally passed away, painfully. Kaizen's parents were torn apart from the death and he never had anyone to go to with his feelings and troubles. He took up smoking young to try and cope with the feelings raging inside of his body. Eventually he managed to drown it out with prescription drugs at thirteen and on. He was able to hide his addiction through school, though he was highly unmotivated and very tempermental. He fought, got suspended, refused to work, eventually the school gave up on him. After barely graduating he took on a simple job, just enough to pay for his pills. Life seemed fairly stagnant for the longest time.
When he found the Shine facility he was turned around in a whole new way. He went to rehab, got better, and dedicated the rest of his life to helping those who had lost their loved ones. He has been clean for three years now and with the help of his best friend, a friend since middle school, he tries his best to fade the pain of others' losses.

User Image
Name: Arlen Ray
Role: B
Personality: Arlen is quiet and passive aggressive. He isn't big on confrontation though if he is upset, to the point where he has to argue, he makes sure to make a big point in winning. He is modest, gentle, most of the time he goes unnoticed unless he speaks. Arlen loves being around people, but he is a listener not a talker. His brother brings out the worst in him. He is quite loud when the other half of him is around, he feels more complete. He has minor separation issues when it comes to his brother. With others he likes to try and give good advice though talking up and defending himself are not his strong points. He is fairly laid back and easily taken advantage of. Arlen is emotional, everyone can see what he feels and thinks based off of his facial expressions. He doesn't need to talk to get his point across others just need to look at him.
Short Biography:Arlen had been terrified of his gifts as a child. How many little kids like seeing ghosts? It was something he rejected up until he was in middle school. Seeing these spirits, ghosts, were something he told himself was insane. He made himself believe he was crazy until he finally just accepted it. Actually, he only accepted it fully when Kaizen came to talk to him about helping out at some facility. Arlen and his brother had been known for their talents but no one had ever sought them out. Arlen almost immediately agreed with ease. He thought Kaizen was good looking, plus the charm, he thought it meant something. The facility, he soon found, was a grief center. For those who had lost loved ones. Being emotional, Arlen instinctively had an urge to put the souls to rest. Sure, he cries a lot, a whole lot, but he is also happy knowing he has made a difference to someone. Now he doesn't mind his special little talent anymore.

User Image
Name: Artie Ray
Role: A
Personality: Artie is awkward, he doesn't have much confidence in himself to hold his own ground and tends to nervous laugh and flee from anything. Not entirely a coward, but when it comes to conversations he can't hold them for long. And he is easily embarrassed by his lack of social skills. However, he builds a little confidence when he is with his brother, who tends to get loud. Like him, he also feels more complete and he can hold up a little longer. He can even have polite conversation as long as it doesn't turn to be about himself or his brother. Easily amused, he can be sent into laughter easily, with snorts and giggles. But he is also embarrassed by this known fact about himself so he likes to keep things serious. And looks almost bored a lot of the times because he fears being judged due to his awkward gestures. He likes to look like the 'good older brother' so he tends to be better with his brother around in conflict. Fighting off his coward-like instincts he might even talk back. However, normally he will give his brother some reassuring advice instead of sticking up for him like a real good brother should.
Short Biography: Due to how self conscious Artie has always been, he has always been slightly closed off. The idea of talking to the undead was hardly appealing. Simply because his parents discovery of the fact forced him to learn all of the unnecessary things that any psychic should know. He quickly grew tired of it, and tossed his teachings aside and tried to make himself normal. But only succeeded and finding out that he was socially awkward. Like his brother he made little friends, and figured that the only people he could hold conversations with was his own brother, and the undead. Who didn't seem to mind his awkwardness. Opening himself up a little more to the dead, he ended up making a couple good friends before they moved on to the after life. And when he was offered a job at Shine with his brother he was reluctant to exploit his abilities. But he was quickly persuaded by Kaizen who seemed to charming for his own good. And when his brother accepted the job, Artie quickly went beside him. Hoping that he could get closer to Kaizen.

Who continued to prove he was charming, and the two began a relationship. One that he has kept secret from his brother. In hopes that he wouldn't hurt his brother's feelings.

User Image
Name: Elias Morgan
Role: Z
Personality: Elias is friendly, a little to friendly, he is almost seen as a annoying especially when he continues to pester others about the same thing over and over again. Playful, childish and a little to confident when it comes to others. He always thinks that he'll get what he wants(something he took off of Kaisen) but it hardly ever works. He isn't a lady's man, or a gentleman's man. He's just Elias. Cunning, however, when it comes to working, he is a quick thinker and doesn't mind getting down and dirty to progress during something he is passionate about. And once he is in the mind-set of this passion it is hard to get him back to the real world. Small things eat him up, and he'll turn to alcohol if he has to. He dislikes being at a disadvantage, or being looked down on, he can be very egotistical and it can cost him dearly. He is also protective of others, he can't stand seeing someone else be hurt. Especially if it's someone who has no idea it's happening.
Short Biography:Elias has been friends with Kaizen since middle school, and had heard the stories about his passed sister from other students. To think that someone had lost their blood was a sad thought, which was what anyone would think. But Elias took a chance and approached the person. He was met by the troublesome youth and they turned out to be great friends. However, Elias watched Kaizen slip down a slippery slop, and Elias almost felt bad that he had nothing to compare Kaizen too. He didn't have any family issues as a child. He had both of his parents and a little sister. Whom were all well and living. This continued, and Elias continued to support Kaizen despite his near death sentence when he found Shine facility. He was offered a job where he would help council those who had lost someone close. Or find someone who could help them. He gave it a shot, only as a temp and he found a pure passion for it. And he called Kaizen for help. Whom seemed glad to help and even got clean.

It was then that Elias began committing his life to helping people. And began to notice that people would talk as if the deceased person was still with him. In which he called for two psychics to help him and Kaizen.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:04 pm
Reserved  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:05 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

Artie could say that one of the things that he enjoyed the most was sleeping. It was a time when he could peacefully dream without the disturbance of some spirit talking his ear off. Sure he enjoyed having conversations with them, but he couldn't say that he liked them late at night or early in the morning. However, nowadays he had stopped having conversations with them, only talking to spirits when it involved working. His conversations were mostly between his brother and Kaizen whenever the two were alone. After all, they had built a different relationship. One that he hardly expected, and one that he was determined to keep secret for the sake of his brother. Sighing, he opened his eyes, a smile on his lips from a pleasant dream. Which instantly melted away. "Ah, you're awake. Artie!" His eyebrow twitched, a spirit, a naked spirit. He frowned hard, a naked spirit in his bed. "Uh..." He sat up, the spirit leaning close to Artie. "Ah, put on some ghost clothes please." He stated before he rolled out of bed, in an attempt to escape the naked ghost. "But Artie!" Artie sighed, "Go away please!" He exclaimed taking his place in the bathroom.

Locking the door before he turned on the shower. Gods, one day these spirits were going to end him. Blinking he looked in the mirror before going to the bathroom, stripping his clothes off before stepping into the spray. At least the spirits normally left him alone in the shower. They had learned their lessons from his constant screaming as a child. Of course back then it had been baths with his brother and the two were left in utter shock by the spirits talking to them while they played in the tub. However, "Artie!" Artie turned his head, the spirit in his bathroom. His eyebrow twitched again, "Get out!" He shouted, the spirit giggling before disappearing through the wall. His face was bright red, "Nice body Artie!" He squeezed his eyes shut, why could he hear them through the walls and everything? He continued to frown, he was almost tempted to send the spirit to Arlen's room. Let his brother have the wake up all as well. Sighing he quickly took a shower, in fear that the spirit was watching him.

"Arlen, are you up?" He called as he stepped out, opening the door with a towel hanging on his waist while he brushed his teeth. He didn't know when they had to be at Shine. But it was better than going later. Besides, Artie spat out the tooth paste, he wanted to see Kaizen. He smiled, brushing his hair before he exited the bathroom, getting dressed before he disappeared and headed to the kitchen. Making breakfast for himself and his twin brother.

User Image

Elias had been up early, maybe even before the sun had gone up. He had a lot of work to do, and he enjoyed doing it. So as he sat in his desk he quickly typed away at his computer. Finding different support groups and councilors to help his customers. He had been faxing all morning. To those who had lost those whom they loved. It must have been a horrible feeling, and it was one that Elias couldn't recognize. He knew that his best friend had lost his sister, and the twins, well, he didn't know much about them. So far it seemed like the two were just normal college students like himself. Except that the two were from Romani blood. In other words they were gypsies. However, they had the ability to see and make direct contact with the dead. And so far, they had proved themselves plenty of times. It was exciting, and it always made Elias feel 'giddy' over the whole thing before he would set back to work again, this time faster and harder. Determined to full fill his promise to society that he would help those who were grieving. And so far, he had all satisfied customers.

Elias sighed in relief as he finished his recent print out, printing the paper before putting it in the fax machine. Typing in the number before watching the paper disappear and reappear before his eyes. That had been a Support Group for those who had lost their child. Last week they had a mother who had lost her son in a tragic accident. It was enough to send Elias to the alcohol that night. However, the twins had succeeded in sending the son's spirit to its rightful place and now Elias was sending the mother to a few support groups. So she could start her new life without pain every day. He sat back down at his desk, scrolling down to study a few more clients before he heard a knock on the door. His eyes were glued to the computer screen. "Mind getting that?" He said, his voice was plain, like he was to focused to really care. Despite the fact that it was probably a costumer. His eyebrows furrowed together, for all he knew, Kaizen could have been gone already.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

"I didn't say that it would be okay..."

There were voices in the distance. Arlen heard them in his sleep, but his eyes didn't so much as flutter. He was having a pretty decent dream. Spirits? Geez he couldn't get away from them at all. It was silent for a while and then Artie was yelling. Was that his name? Yes, yes it was. Groaning he rolled over and fell out of bed accidentally. He landed on some clothes and a watch. "Ouch..." He grumbled between slow blinking. The room eventually fuzzed into vision and he chuckled. It was a mess, a pigsty. He was one of the messiest people he knew. Standing he rubbed his head ignoring the odd spirit. Poking his head into the hallway he looked left and right slowly. He could hear Artie somewhere in the house. "I'm awake! I have time don't yell anymore!" His head was pounding, one of the unnatural things because of his abilities. When the naked spirit walked lazily past Arlen he blushed angrily. Not cool. Slamming his bedroom door, not yet realizing they walked through walls, he threw on a new set of clothes and ran his hand through his hair before looking for socks. The worst part of his morning. Throwing a few things around the room quickly he found one within minutes. Where was the second? "Heck...I need two not one." He put the one sock on and padded into the living room checking under the couch and table. "Artie, I'm missing a sock. Have you seen my sock?" It was always the sock. "Why can't I lose my shirt or pants! It's always the one...wait I found it!" He pulled the matched pair from in between the cushions before slipping it on. Looking up he walked into the kitchen all ready to go. He sniffed curiously over Artie's shoulder. "What's on the menu today, brother?"

Breakfast, the most important meal of the day, the best time to talk and eat. He loved eating, almost as much as he loved sleeping. Smirking he reached for a cupboard and grabbed a cup. Filling it to the brim with water he sipped at it before emptying it, drying it out, and putting it back where he got it. His normal morning tradition. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand he yawned lightly. God mornings, well at lest they had a job. Sadly it was just a job too, they both did the same thing, lived together, they would never get rid of each other. This thought relieved him in some way, terrified him the next.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices
Hearing the judgmental echoes
The darkness stays in the air

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Kaizen The Manipulative One

"Did you hear that? It's the sound of me not caring."

"Mind getting that?" Elias' voice cut through Kaizen's thoughts. He was rifling through boxes of files and more files. God this was boring. He looked up at the knock and sighed when Elias was talking. "Really? You can't get up and walk two feet to the door?" His words were playful, light. It was made to tease and have fun. He stood a few seconds later and walked to the door pulling it open. "Hello ma'am, please come in. Sit over there and I'll get my boss to assist you." He shot piercing eyes at Elias. They seemed to laugh at him, making him stop whatever work he was doing. Kaizen loved testing Elias, loved it. Sometimes him and Elias clashed worse then needed, Kaizen was prideful, hard headed. Though he loved the man too. He would do anything for him, he would have protected him from anything. He stretched and returned to his desk to put the files up.

"Elias, I think you should be more on top of your work. Leaving customers out in the cold like that, how could you?"
He stuck his hand on the man's computer screen looking down at him. Causing problems so early in the morning, oh yes it would be a long day. He moved his hand seconds later before Elias could kill him. "Plus I need a smoke break. Unless you want me pulling one out in the office again." He winked and played with his lighter leaning on Elias' desk. He had quickly learned to respect the man in his job. Elias was a good guy, he was the nicest person ever, Kaizen never won any battle between them somehow though.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

Artie apologized softly to himself, meaning to say it to his brother. He didn't mean to be loud, but the naked ghost wasn't exactly something he could be happy and cheerful too. Starting the stove, Artie went to the fridge grabbing the eggs along with some bacon. Something small, but bacon was one of Artie's favorite things to eat. Thankfully he hadn't had a heart attack yet from his undying urge to eat it all the time. Hearing his brother's voice he turned, looking at his brother saying that he had lost his sock. "Again?" He said before laughing, "I don't know how you manage to lose them all the time!" He exclaimed, his brother locating the sock quickly before he shook his head turning back to the food. "Maybe the naked spirit is taking them." He stated, the spirit floating by. "It wasn't me," Artie closed his eyes, why did it have to be naked? And why was it naked? He sighed and flipped the bacon, his brother coming in to drink some water. "Bacon and eggs!" He exclaimed, smiling at his brother before stirring the eggs. "We can have toast too, if you don't mind making it." He offered, a complete breakfast something he looked forward to eating. Breakfast had to be his favorite meal of the day. After all, it was the best time to eat bacon.

Turning off the fire, he went to one of the cup boards, pulling out two plates before putting even servings onto the plates. Smiling as he performed these tasks. Despite the strange spirits always waking him or his brother up, it was worth living like this. With one another, the ever present of someone being there. To love you unconditionally, not to mention that the two were very close. However, Artie fought a cringe, he could say that he would never hurt Arlen. But he had disproved that, and Arlen didn't even know about it. Placing the plates on the table he went to grab his own cup, filling it with juice before sitting down at the table. "Maybe we'll be lucky, and just work a little while today. I was hoping to going to sleep again." He laughed, awkward, he was already feeling the awkwardness of the day.

User Image

Elias rolled his eyes, typing away at his computer before he felt the presence of Kaizen leaning over him. "Sorry you know me, whenever I get on a roll I can't stop." He knew it was a flaw but dang he had to finish other customers too! He scratched at his neck, "Right," He said, smoking, nasty habit, even though. Elias was practically an alcoholic he was no better than someone who smoked anyway. "Get that out of my office. Go ahead take your break." He said waving the other off while he smiled. They were kidding one another, a tight friendship worth keeping. Of course, because they could stand one another, not to mention for some reason Elias could take control of this person. Despite how much better he was with people. When Elias proved to be hard to talk with. He wasn't entirely awkward, but he was simply to friendly for his own good. He'd be that guy suspected of being a closet pervert for sure. Standing up he tore his eyes from his computer to step away from his desk to greet the woman. "Hello Ma'am," He took the young woman's hand, shaking it before taking a seat behind his desk again. He leaned to never lean over a desk to shake a hand. He was always afraid of falling over or something embarrassing as such.

"Welcome to the Shine facility. Normally this is a temp agency, however this particular branch specializes in grief counseling. But you should know that already." The woman nodded, a frown set on her face that could only be described as utter despair. "Yes, my.. my grandfather died recently." Elias nodded, staying silent while the woman spoke. "My family and I are recovering nicely, and in my grandfather's will we were given our inheritance and now his home stands full of his furniture. And none of us would be able to take everything. So we planned on donating everything else to good will..." She trailed off, "I heard that you not only specialize in grief counseling but...um, the 'beyond' part." Elias nodded, "Uh, ma'am that is only if people have reasons to contact that person." The woman clicked her tongues, fumbling with her hands. "We had movers go to the house and... there was a lot of injuries. Someone was helping taking out the mattress from the up stairs and they tripped and tumbled down the stair case. He said that someone tripped him but no one was there..." Elias hummed.

Was this one of those angry spirits? He had seen movies about them, and it all seemed a little scary, and dangerous. "He broke his arm, and he has a head injury. He even says that he might sue my family over it." The woman's jaw clenched, "It's okay, me and my team will gladly take a look at the house." He replied, the woman sighing in relief, "Thank you, and if you mind, suggesting some groups or--" "Right ma'am, that's what we're here for. We'll look at the house right away, and i'll gladly fax the group information to you." He stated the woman smiling, though it was obviously forced due to her grieving. The woman wrote down the address before leaving the office. Elias instantly grabbing his phone before dialing the one of the twin's cell phone. He was the type to take care of things early. Before anyone else got hurt in a way. Or it was just a way to build up his confidence that he really was doing a good thing here.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

"I didn't say that it would be okay..."

Arlen smiled at the smell and the answer. Eggs and bacon what was better? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Grabbing the bread Arlen shrugged and popped the bread into the toaster. "Well, you know it's one thing I can cook. Successfully." He added the last part rather quickly trying to make his point. He helped get the table ready and shook his head, "No one can sleep peacefully with our naked friend there. I told you to check the place out before we moved in." He jerked his thumb towards the spirit. "How am I supposed to eat with that in my face?" He tried whispering but he couldn't even say the sentence without bursting into laughter. The spirit didn't speak with Arlen as he did with Artie. Arlen started to think he had offended the spirit one too many times for him to be friendly with him. Actually, Arlen saw the naked ghost way less when his twin wasn't around. Realizing this he put his head on his hand and leaned forward. "I think it's time we go our separate ways, brother." As soon as he left his house this whole attitude would be gone. He was almost sad about it, but then again he didn't ever feel the need to be like this outside of the house.

Right as breakfast was finishing a cell phone went off. Arlen grabbed his off the counter, but when he held it to his ear to talk there was no one on the other end. He picked Artie's phone and flicked it open without flinching. "Morning! We are eating breakfast, please don't tell me you want us in like right now?" Suddenly realizing he was on the phone he stopped talking and handed it off to Artie. "I gotta stop doing that. This one is yours."

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices
Hearing the judgmental echoes
The darkness stays in the air

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Kaizen The Manipulative One

"Did you hear that? It's the sound of me not caring."

Elias would be calling the twins in. Kaizen grabbed a cigarette and headed out front. Maybe he could meet them and get rid of Arlen quickly. Then he could have Artie to himself. Most of Kaizen's days were spent lying to Arlen and trying to get Artie to tell the twin what was going on. Sure, he knew how Arlen felt but he wanted Artie to be open about their relationship. Kicking the wall lightly he took a drag on his cigarette and held it for three or four seconds before letting it out. This was so frustrating sometimes. Rolling his eyes he thought of Artie and his cute personality. Chuckling to himself he leaned against a wall and earned a hard look from a co worker. "Aw get over yourself." He muttered waving as the female walked by. One of the lovely females he had rejected only a few weeks before. A small cloud of smoke circled in front of him before disappearing. He was slowly killing the eco system and his body. Maybe that was the best part about it all. His mind wandered to the woman standing in Elias' office currently. She had a haunted house. He wondered if the twins had ever been in one of those. Damn he could have some serious fun with the boys there. Possibly scare the hell out of Arlen, make out with Artie and the job would be perfect. A days well work would be the happy to his happiness. He nodded with his mind made up. Him and Elias would be going with the boys this time. A haunted house would be cool. Flicking the butt away from him he turned back inside popping a mint in his mouth.

"Elias, I wanna go! And you wanna go too right?" He sat down beside Elias going through the woman's words slowly. He had missed most of the conversation but he got the haunted house part down. He was excited. "This is a once in a life time thing. I think Arlen and Artie will agree to let us come if we stay good and quiet." He smirked and leaned his head on Elias' shoulder. "And you can keep Arlen out of my way." Honestly he was getting sick of seeing Artie less and less because of the man. The two were close, that made things problematic with a secret relationship. It didn't exactly work for Kaizen like he thought it would.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces