Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
In need of help for roleplay story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ondrea Eilene

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm
I created a story, but was there were some errors that I didn't notice. In the end, there were some mistakes that I might have forgotten to add in the sentence, type too fast, misspelled, or just simply push myself to hard in trying to get it done. I have to redo the story, but it seems that I'm in need of help. I will be happy to tell you the details of what is it about, which will be in my next post, but it's only a list that I put down for story idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:52 pm
Elves and feys had lived peaceful among the humans and other races, but that peaceful life forever shatter.

Some of their people were turning up missing.

leaders of the elves and the feys send their best agents and spies to investigate the disappearance. Weeks later, they revealed shocking news.

Some were being held captive against their will by some humans and other races. They have grown dangerously possessive.

Keeping them as objects for their own lust and desires.

Even worse, forcing them to be their lovers or mates.

Angered, the elves and fey declare war as they reveal aid from trusted allies and mystical beasts.

Won the war and were able to rescue their people

Still feared for their people safety.

The elves and the feys realize that it was no longer safe to live in this world.

Come to a agreement to take their people and move to the realm.

Before making their depart to the realm. The leaders of the elves and feys cast a powerful spell on every human, vampires, werewolves, werepanthers, and youkais.

Easing every their memories of the elven, feys, and other mystical beast existence to this world.

Once the deed was done, they vanished into the realm. Never to be heard, or seen ever again.  

Ondrea Eilene

Ondrea Eilene

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 pm
Your probably wondering what did the other races do to them? Well, let me explain. Elves and feys are extremely attractive to humans, as well as other races such as vampires, werewolves, werepathers, and youkais. These creatures have a hard time of resisting the elves and feys because of their scent, beauty, and charm.

For the vampires, elves and feys blood is like fine wine to them, and can be addictive. Even if they drink their blood only once, twice, or third time. The vampires will develop feelings and grow even possessive.  
Writer's and Reader's Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games