Friendly Shopper

10,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:51 pm
Darth Verum Interius
the tiny bird
Hello, thanks for including me in the guild!!

+------ How long have you been on Gaia?
Since around 2013 I think. I played unitl 2014 and then left, and now I am back!

+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character?
I haven't watched any Star Wars sweatdrop I joined for the aquariums mainly.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I love all kinds of crafts, and I've recently gotten into movies. I've seen a lot of movies since 2020, but hardly any that were made before then. I also really like cooking and being outdoors in nature.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
tiny bird/bird/username-based names like that

+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you.
I have always used Gaia as more of a lurker, so I'm happy to be a part of the guild community!

I am into certain crafts as well. I make my own jewelry and I sew a bit as well. Do you read a lot? I don't watch television or movies much unless somebody wants me to sit with them while they do. I read a lot instead. I have been studying the tarot a lot more lately than anything else at the moment. Glad to have you with us!

Lately I have been doing more crochet and scrapbooking. Spring is here where I live, so I'll probably do some herb gardening like basil and chives. I read mainly online webcomics and manga/manhua. What kind of reading do you enjoy?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:22 am
the tiny bird
Darth Verum Interius
the tiny bird
Hello, thanks for including me in the guild!!

+------ How long have you been on Gaia?
Since around 2013 I think. I played unitl 2014 and then left, and now I am back!

+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character?
I haven't watched any Star Wars sweatdrop I joined for the aquariums mainly.

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?
I love all kinds of crafts, and I've recently gotten into movies. I've seen a lot of movies since 2020, but hardly any that were made before then. I also really like cooking and being outdoors in nature.

+------ What would you like us to call you/name?
tiny bird/bird/username-based names like that

+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you.
I have always used Gaia as more of a lurker, so I'm happy to be a part of the guild community!

I am into certain crafts as well. I make my own jewelry and I sew a bit as well. Do you read a lot? I don't watch television or movies much unless somebody wants me to sit with them while they do. I read a lot instead. I have been studying the tarot a lot more lately than anything else at the moment. Glad to have you with us!

Lately I have been doing more crochet and scrapbooking. Spring is here where I live, so I'll probably do some herb gardening like basil and chives. I read mainly online webcomics and manga/manhua. What kind of reading do you enjoy?

For my daily reference book, I'm reading The Dreamer's Journal which is an outline and instruction book for a specific Tarot deck. For my treadmill book, I'm reading a collection of weird tales. For bedtime, I'm rereading the Wizard Of Oz series for my fiancée because she has never read it before and she enjoys the tales. I don't have one picked out for my personal entertainment at the moment because I am in the middle of writing and getting my business plan together. I believe I will read one of the books I have lying around which I picked out for that.

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

the tiny bird

Friendly Shopper

10,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:37 pm
Darth Verum Interius
For my daily reference book, I'm reading The Dreamer's Journal which is an outline and instruction book for a specific Tarot deck. For my treadmill book, I'm reading a collection of weird tales. For bedtime, I'm rereading the Wizard Of Oz series for my fiancée because she has never read it before and she enjoys the tales. I don't have one picked out for my personal entertainment at the moment because I am in the middle of writing and getting my business plan together. I believe I will read one of the books I have lying around which I picked out for that.

Ooh, business plan. Are you making some career moves?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 pm
Thanks for the invite,

+------ How long have you been on Gaia? 0mg, too long! 2007 for this account and 2006 for my og account
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? R2-D2, I'm more of Trekki. Please don't punish me
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Most anything art related, travel, animals, and looking/discovering new music
+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Qiqi is good
+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you. I use to do medical billing, now taking care of my health heart

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:01 am
the tiny bird
Darth Verum Interius

Ooh, business plan. Are you making some career moves?

Currently, I run a business which installs decor packages for market chains like Safeway, Publix, Walmart, Shoppers, and Walgreens. I would like to branch out into other areas of interest which have nothing to do with that kind of work because I have to travel away from home a lot to do that. One area of business I would like to pursue is promoting independent artists as an agent because a lot of current artists don't recognize their own genius. They never ask for enough money and they seem to have a difficult time communicating with the potential buyers. Other than that, I would like to provide my services as a seer because the Tarot cards and Astrology are a bit confusing to some people so I would like to clarify the messages between the Universe's Spirit Guides and Human Beings in need of guidance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:17 am
QiqiAgatha
Thanks for the invite,

+------ How long have you been on Gaia? 0mg, too long! 2007 for this account and 2006 for my og account
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? R2-D2, I'm more of Trekki. Please don't punish me
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? Most anything art related, travel, animals, and looking/discovering new music
+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you. I use to do medical billing, now taking care of my health heart

We have a long history of being really nice to TREKKIES. Don't worry.  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Princess_Karina00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:26 am
Hello, everyone! I'm glad to be a member of this guild.

+------ How long have you been on Gaia? I started playing back in... 2010-2011 with a different account. I left it alone for many years, but now I'm back with a new account!

+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character? I honestly know nothing about Star Wars. I've seen maybe two movies, but I don't even remember which ones they were. ^^;

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share? I'm into k-pop, anime, and I play video games sometimes. I also enjoy artsy stuff such as drawing, origami, and nail art (which I suck at lol).

+------ What would you like us to call you/name? Either by this name or simply Rina.

+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you. I can't come up with anything else, so I think that's it!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:14 pm
Darth Verum Interius
QiqiAgatha
Thanks for the invite,

We have a long history of being really nice to TREKKIES. Don't worry.

emotion_kirakira User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:31 pm
Howdy, I'm Koz, an 06'er. I love eating food, watching anime, and playing Tears of the Kingdom. Not a big Star Wars person but my dad is. I want to live in the jungle of Ghana and grow my own food.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:46 pm
Kozmog
Howdy, I'm Koz, an 06'er. I love eating food, watching anime, and playing Tears of the Kingdom. Not a big Star Wars person but my dad is. I want to live in the jungle of Ghana and grow my own food.

Hi and that's cool you want to live in Ghana. Have you been there?

QiqiAgatha

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:15 pm
QiqiAgatha
Kozmog

I haven't yet, but I hear its the main hub for the returning African diaspora. I also have family in the neighboring country of Burkina Faso, and I visited once when I was a child.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:13 am
Kozmog
QiqiAgatha
Kozmog

I haven't yet, but I hear its the main hub for the returning African diaspora. I also have family in the neighboring country of Burkina Faso, and I visited once when I was a child.

What do you grow where you live now?  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

ZEFquinn27

Sparkly Risk-Taker

7,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:58 pm
Name: Quinn

+------ How long have you been on Gaia?: since about 2012 heart
+------ Do you have a favorite Star Wars Character?: Ahsoka Tano
+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?: I'm an artist, hobbyist, and voice impressionist
+------ What would you like us to call you/name?: Quinn is fine blaugh
+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you.: nope! just happy to be here heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:58 pm
ZEFquinn27

+------ Do you have any hobbies outside of Gaia you'd like to share?: I'm an artist, hobbyist, and voice impressionist
+------ Anything else you would like to share; it's up to you.: nope! just happy to be here heart

Welcome to the Temple. I think you're going to like it here. We have a huge contest planned for May, so be prepared. Perhaps practice in the Temple Training Center because those will be the games to earn points toward the Grand Prize, which is an Accessory License this year.
If you're not into that, I'm sure you'll still have a great time looking around the Temple and interacting with the cast of characters and other members.

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

ZEFquinn27

Sparkly Risk-Taker

7,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:00 pm
Darth Verum Interius
ZEFquinn27

Welcome to the Temple. I think you're going to like it here. We have a huge contest planned for May, so be prepared. Perhaps practice in the Temple Training Center because those will be the games to earn points toward the Grand Prize, which is an Accessory License this year.
If you're not into that, I'm sure you'll still have a great time looking around the Temple and interacting with the cast of characters and other members.
Cool! thank you so much for welcoming me and letting me be a part, I'll have to check it out! yum_puddi  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff